The Catwalk

FASHIONISTA

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

8:30 PM

Baeksang Music Stadium


The glamorous lights shine on its sparkle. The stage becomes bigger as the backstage repairs stronger. The fashion designers attended on the said show and they sat their seats. Then, the photographers fixed their cameras before taking photo shoots. Lastly, the fashion ambassadors from around the world attend the event and they sat on their seats.

The people in the said show were wearing glamorous outfits and their make-up were classy and sophisticated. Later, the DJ started to play the music background. Outside the venue, the outdoor photographers took pictures from the visitors.

Meanwhile, there was a black limousine appeared on the road. Three limousines are there but they had different colors. All the limousines opened the doors and the three girl groups came out on the limo. First, the girls were wearing classic lolitas and they walked through the entrance. Second, the second group was wearing gothic lolitas. Lastly, the last group was wearing princess lolitas. The only thing the visitors known...that those groups were models and famous women in high society.

One night, the organizer of the show called on the phone. He called the production manager to ask help. Then, the manager responded the call.

"Hello, good evening, Mr. Kang Jung-In. This is Mr. Choi" the organizer greeted.

"Good evening, Mr. Choi. So, you know and heard my name, right? Good. Well, what can I do for you? Are there any questions to ask?" Mr. Kang asked him.

"No. But I talked tonight and I'm asking you for a help."

"Help? What kind of help...would you ask? Is there a problem?" 

"Yeah. The models are not yet around. I've just contact them by e-mail but they didn't respond. My gosh, the show would not start without them!"

"That's okay. What?! Who are the models on the show? You know, you hired already the models for the show and they're preparing themselves."

"I know. But the models what I mean...is the three groups and they're nine...all of them! I need them for the show. That's what the senior president told me before."

"Uh...okay. Maybe the three groups went...directly to the office to have an appointment."

"Appointment? Sir, I didn't heard appointments from them. And by the way..."

The organizer's assistant approached him and he had an excuse.

"Excuse me, sir. I have something to say about the event."

"Mr. Kang. Just wait for awhile...I need something to tell my assistant. Okay? I'm sorry for being frank with you for a long hour."

"That's okay, Mr. Choi. Anyway, your help is done. I'll call you back soon. Bye."

"Bye." the organizer ended the conversation.

Later on...

"Sir, the models that you invited...they're here for the event." the assistant answered.

"Really? Where? Where did you see them?"

"Um, sir. I've just informed from one of the directors for the fashion show. They went directly to the backstage and they prepared themselves for the show. That's all, sir. I'll have to go." the assistant explained and she left for awhile.

"Wait! Are the models there on the backstage?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good! Because exactly nine in the evening...we will start the fashion show. The show must go on!"

"Okay, sir."

Few hours later, the catwalk started. The music volume became louder as the visitors braced themselves. Then, they're very pressure about the uniqueness of the fashion show. The photographers prepared their cameras until the show started. The announcer started to introduce the show.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the biggest and most glamorous fashion show in Seoul. It is called 'The Neon World Fashion Show'. Why do the fashion ambassadors called this one, because...the models wore new styles of fashion clothing. Then, we have special guests from the same city as our models...Find out who they are after my speech. Okay, let's start the fashion runaway."

Few minutes later, the catwalk started. The models walked professionally on the floor. Both male and female models wear their stylish outfits as long as they're impressed.