-PROLOGUE-

Aftermath : The Sequel

It has been 7 years since the events of FFOCB. Now, Ikky has become the top solo artist both in Korea and internationally. He has left the life of a mercenary, leaving F.E.A.R under the complete control of his daughter. Lee Hayeon. As for his life as a husband to Tiffany, its going well even though there were a couple of rough patches and challenges along the way. It would be a lie to say that there wasn’t any arguments at all. No couple is perfect. No matter what the argument is, who started it or who is wrong or right, Ikky always gave in and apologized even when he was on the right side. To Ikky, it doesn’t matter if he was blamed. As long as Tiffany is always with him, he has everything he needed. Tiffany has given birth to their son, Conrad Maverick, who is 6 years old now. The love and bond between Ikky and Tiffany has grown significantly. Hayeon, Jun and Conrad are staying together in LA as Jun is now a freshman in KIS LA branch. Tiffany is currently on a world tour and Ikky is in Malaysia. He came to Malaysia in hopes of finding his family’s final crest. The family crest of the Kazama/Maverick family. He found it and send it to Hayeon. Hayeon is now happily married to Lily. Lily has quit being the captain of Red Fox, in conjuction of her leaving F.E.A.R altogether. Jun is also in a relationship. Her boyfriend, Maximillian “Max” Fowler is a rookie singer signed under Soul2Soul Entertainment. Ikky has become a full-time celebrity after he officially announced to the world of his departure from F.E.A.R. Hayeon took over as CEO/General as she now control F.E.A.R and also embarks on missions with Wolf Division. Currently, Ikky is in his private plane and former jet fighter, Wing Zero, on his way to LA. Tiffany and the members of SNSD is also in a plane heading towards LA for their concert.

 

“Hey Tiff, I’m sleepy.” A girl said as she approached Tiffany and sat beside her. “You’re always sleepy Jess.” Tiffany shook her head and chuckled. “I’m not always sleepy!” Jessica defended herself. “YES YOU ARE ALWAYS SLEEPY!!!” The rest of SNSD screamed in unison making Jessica frown and pouted cutely. “See. Told you.” Tiffany said. “Yeah yeah. But seriously, I can’t take anymore concert. It’s killing me. LA is our last stop right?” Jessica adjusted her seat so that it’s in a comfortable position to sleep in. “Yeah.” Tiffany said. “Oh yeah, speaking of LA, Hayeonnie is staying in LA with Jun and Conrad right? Are you going to visit them?” Sunny asked. Tiffany nodded and said “That’s why we’ll be staying at the mansion.” Making some of the girls excited.

 

A man in a black hoodie was staring out of the airplane window. “Beautiful isn’t it?” A teenage boy, roughly 17 years old said. “Yeah. Oh, did you called Jun?” The man said. The boy just nodded. “Mr. Maverick-“ “Max, when we’re alone, just call me dad. Drop the formalities. Only use formal speech when we’re around other people. Araso?” Maverick said. “Ok. Dad, why weren’t you mad when Jun told you about our relationship? If I remember correctly, the contract said-“ “Screw the contract. As long as you can make Jun happy, I don’t mind. But, if you hurt her, I will hunt you down and kill you, araso?” Maverick said while smiling. Max just nodded. “Good. Go and rest. We still have 8 hours before we arrive.” Maverick said. Max got up and left. He looked back outside the window. “I wonder when will we meet again, Fany-ah? Should we meet again, I wanna hug you and not let you go. Being far away from you makes me realize just how much you mean to me. Our love, our bond, our memories. I love everything about us.” Ikky smiled at his own thought. “Geez, you’re getting really cheesy, Ryu.” Ikky spoke to himself. “Ryu… Ryuzaki Kazama. Jun Kazama… Mom, I miss you. I named my second daughter Jun Kazama because even though I met you when you were on the verge of dying, I know that her bubbly and positive personality is the same as what you would be like if I met you earlier. I don’t know why I thought that way, it just felt like it. I know your soul is living inside my second daughter. I miss you and I love you Mom.” Ikky thought before falling asleep.