07

Still I Miss You [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 Year Ago - TURN BACK TIME.

Seohyun's Mom talked to Kris and told him about the news that Seohyun's opening up to them. She has been staying in their home ever since she came back in Korea, though there are times that she goes to Victoria and Lu Han's house to visit them or sometimes sleep there for a week or two. Kris is happy for Seohyun, in fact, he's gaining back the "Kris" that he lost a few years ago. Celebrities and medias are aware of Seohyun's situation and they've decided not to talk about it too - which makes Seohyun's parents grateful.

"Are you sure you still don't want to see her, Kris?" Mrs. Seo asked.

Kris shook his head. Kris is still not ready to see her nor talk to her. He's still not strong enough. He's still guilty of what had happened four years ago, He still blames himself for everything and most of all, he feels guilty because he didn't wait for her - He courted someone else without even waiting for the girl she loved the most. He feels guilty that he courted Bora without even knowing his true feelings too, but he's still hoping that everything's going to be alright. He honestly learnt to love Bora but he's sure that Seohyun is really special to him.

"Kris, just let me know if you're ready and I'll tell her about it."  Mrs. Seo patted Kris and gave him a genuine smile. Mrs. Seo is happy that Kris is still there to help them, again, she didn't blame the situation to anyone, not even to Kris. She even prayed for Kris that sooner or later he'd have the guts to talk to Seohyun but she knows and understands that Kris is not ready to see her. She knows that Kris is afraid, afraid that he might get hurt or might hurt Seohyun at the same time. Mrs. Seo is fine with Kris and Bora's relationship as well, in fact, she knows that Kris needs Bora - specially before, that he was depressed - Bora was there to help him, though she notices that Kris is still in love with her daughter and she's hoping that sooner or later the situation will get better.

****

There was a knock on the door, Mrs Seo and Kris expected that Mr. Seo will be home by now. Mrs. Seo motioned for Kris to just stay on his seat and went directly to the door, to her surprise, she saw Seohyun with Lu Han standing next to her. 

"Omo, you're home!" Mrs. Seo smiled - but nervousness was evident in her eyes.

"Yes. I hope you don't mind, Lu Han gege's here. He wanted to visit you too, u-umma." She smiled. Lu Han bowed down and smiled as well. They went inside the house, Seohyun was about to go upstairs when he noticed a guy sitting next to the coffee table. His backview, for Seohyun, is amazing. Seohyun walked towards the coffee table when Lu Han patted her, "I thought you're going inside your room to change?" She then nodded and jogged towards the stairs.

"Lu Han, please take your seat while you wait for her." 

"Thanks Mrs. Seo." As Mrs Seo went upstairs to check on Seohyun.

Kris heard a man's voice, he stood up and walked towards the living room, curious. 

"Mrs. Seo, who w-a...." He was cut off when the doe-eyed guy smiled at him.

"Hi! You're Kris Wu, right?" Lu Han asked as he stood up and shook hands with Kris. Kris did the same thing too and nodded. Kris was curious about him, but he knows that the doe-eyed guy knows him because he's an actor. 

"Yes and.... you...."

"Oh Kris, he's Lu Han." Mrs Seo said as she walked down.

Both boys smiled at each other. Kris isn't aware about who Lu Han is. He didn't even see Seohyun who just came in and went upstairs to change. Kris sat down across from Lu Han. Mrs Seo was a bit nervous because she wasn't able to tell Kris that Seohyun is just upstairs - and Lu Han was actually one of those who took care of Seohyun. 

"I'll go make some tea. Wait for me here, okay?" Mrs Seo said.

There was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter