Chapter 5

Alone In The World

You were brought into a really fancy apartment. It was larger than the house portion of the building you were living in. He sat you on the couch and went to get the first aid kit.

"Before I get started with this...maybe you should shower and change into dry clothes." He looked over and half-smiled. He went to his room and came back with a sweatshirt and sweatpants. He nodded for you to follow. Careful not to jostle your head to much you limped towards him, your ankle ached. You followed him to another room that was a giant bathroom. Your mouth fell open.*How rich is he?*

"Take your time." He placed the clothes on the counter and walked out, closing the door behind him.

After a nice hot shower you changed into the clothes and came out. You noticed he had showered and changes too and was cooking in the kitchen. "Just sit back on the couch." He told you.

You relaxed on the leather couch and heard your hair dripping. You were to tired and your ankle hurt too much to go get a towel. Suddenly one was thrown over your head.

"I really don't want my couch wet." He smiled and went back to the pots.

You rubbed your head.

"Owe!"  You looked up and he had a finger in his mouth.

You shook your head and limped over, moving him out of the way. Without a word you turned the heat down, put a lid on the pot and started stirring the other.

"You can cook?" he asked. You just nodded.

"I don't think wer've properly met. I'm Henry. And you are?" He asked with a slight smiled.

You looked at him. "~~~~~"

"~~~~~"......that's a nice name." he smiled. "Those will be fin," He gestures to the pots. "Sit on the counter so I can bandage your head." He ordered.

You pulled yourself up and he came over with the first aid kit. "It's a nasty cut on your forehead."

He reached up and probed around it. You jerked. He smiled apologetically and started putting some ointment on it. Once done he put a bandaid on it and then went to your ankle and started twisting it.

"Ah." You pulled your foot from him.

"Maybe it's just sprained." He thought a moment. "AH!" He fled to his room and came back with a foot wrap. "I sprained my foot a long time ago and just keep the brace." He clipped it one and nodded approvingly.

He reached out and grasped your waist and set you on the hard floor. You stumbled slightly but he straightened you up and went to the pots.

"How long have you lived in korea?" He asked.

You looked away. *I really don't want 20 questions*

He got the message. "Sorry.Here. The fod is ready." He smiled and brought the pots tot the table and handed youa pair of chopsticks. "Eat." He gestured to the food and started eating  himself.

It was just ramen and miso soup.

(NB. Sorry, I know Miso Soup is Japanese let's pretend it's from Korea.)

The two of you ate in silence.

When the meal was finished he smiled and stood. "I'll walk you back home." As soon as you started protesting he frowned and cut you off. "Do you want to repeat what happened today?" He raised an eyebrow.

You looked away with a sign. You grabbed your clothes that were still wet and followed him out.

Every now and then you would stumble, because of your ankle.

"Here." He offerred his arm and you just ignored it. He smiled, amused. He reached down and wrapped an arm around your waist and straightened you up. You felt uncomfortable but didn't protest.

"Where do you live?"

You pointed in the direction and the two of you went that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys not going to do colour fonts anymore.

"Where do you go to school?" He asked. You eyed him. He chuckled. "Right. No questions." He smirked.

"Here." You said and pulled away from him. He looked at the house attached to the restraunt. You turned back to him and slightly bowed.

"Uhm....t-thanks." You said awkwardly and turned around and went in.

Meanwhile, you snuck inside the house and quickly dashed to your room and changed, placing  his clothes under your bed.

Once satisfied you tied your hair up and went to get started with cooking.

You smiled slightly thinking back over the day but quickly shook your head, and frowned.

Ms.Lee called in a order and you started cooking that.

"When You're done with that~~~~ go pick up Chaejin!"

You nodded.

*I'm tired of doing the same thing everyday.*

*Mom...Dad...I'm sorry. If it wasn't for me I wouldn't have ruined all our lives.*

~~No one's POV~~

Henry picked up his phone and called Kagin.

"Henry!" He cheered.

"Hyung...there's something we need to do."

Henry looked up at the steel building.

"Name the place and I'm there!"

"Get Siwon, Eunhyuk, Hankyung, and Sungmin as well."

"Are we going to beat someone up?" He chuckled.

"Something like that."

"Araso!"

Henry told him the place and hung up.

He smirked and looked up at Teen Top's hide-out. *They'll know never to mess with her again.*

 

 

When they were all there Henry greeted them. "Sorry, After two years you see me and then we go beat some kids up."

"Isn't that the best though?" Kagin ruffled Henry's hair. "Brother bonding time."

They all laughed and started for Teen Top's place.

Donghae gently knocked.

"Why are we doing this again?" Eunhyuk asked.

"They messed with someone." Henry said absently.

They raised an eyebrow at him.

"A.... girl?" Siwon offered.

"So what if it was a girl?" Henry defended himself.

Hankyung shrugged. "You just seem, protective. When did you meet her?"

Henry frowned. *I met her today... I'm not that protective. I was just that they would treat a girl that way. No matter who it it was I would still be here.* Henry nodded to himself and asked Donghae to knock again.

He did and there was nothing.

Kagin frowned and kicked the door open.

The six of them stepped in.

"CAP!" Henry called.

Neil poked his head out of the kitchen and his eyes widened.

"H-henry!" He squeaked.

"HYUNG!" Niel fled to get the leader.

L.Joe was the first out, looking angry.

Henry smirked at CAP who was right behind him. "I told you I'd take care of you later."

Teen Top readied themselves for a fight.

The few members of Super Junior smirked. This would be too easy for them...

Henry and L.Joe threw the first pinches and it was chaos after that.

 

 

"Don't ever, mess with her again." Henry presses his foot down on L.Joe's chest.

He breathed out and coughed. The other members of Teen Top were laying around, bruised.

"Let's go." Henry said and walked out.

"That was fun!" Kagin cheered.

The other laughed at him.

"I want to meet this girl." Siwon smiled.

"Why?" Henry asked.

They smirked, knowingly.

"Calm down guys! There's no girl in my life" He lifted his hands.

"Sure, sure." Hankyung smiled.

Henry frowned. "Aish..."

They all laughed at their maknae.