AllKpop 012 - Football Game

TripleF "Fine.Fresh.Fierce" [[SM's Newest Girl Group]] Apply Closed.

Music
 

SM Confirms TripleF Member;

Confirms Another Member

by loveyou12345678 - 0 hours ago                                         23783 views | 354 comments

The instagram photo from Taeyeon, the tweet series with Eunhyuk and Donghae, SM Entertainment finally confirms the next member of TripleF who happens to be the leader and their power vocalist. 

ON SM's Official Twitter Account, they tagged @T3_JaGyung with their latest tweet an confirmed her to being a member with a hashtage of #TripleF and #TripleFLeader.

After a few minutes, they also confirmed that the woman together with Shindong on his latest twitter update was indeed a member of TripleF and that during that time, the group was already recording for Sukira which will be aired right after their debut soon.

Netizens are already spazzing about the new members, what more if the others come along? 

Tune in to AllKpop for more updated about the two members and the others!

 

 

==================

KHey guys! Author-nim here! Please check out my latest story, Big Brother Korean Edition....

it is like a survival of idols inside a house with the guidance of a "Big Brither" 

it's got MyungZy, MinStal, Daragon, Krisssica and more! ^^

Hope you'll have time to check it out! ^^