Is it him?!

Do i love him?Or is he just a man that i am marrying?

The red coloured text  stands for thoughts of the person.

The green coloured text stands for character introdunction.

(Will appear only if I wanna create a new character

or I did not introduce the person at the forward)

                             

 

 

 

                                                                     Author's Pov

“YA!!Yoon Bomi! – ( Nice ,caring and sweet girl, love to do ageyo cute and pretty like an angel, guys will love her if they try to interact with her)  Where are you!!!” Naeun shouted into her phone as Bomi once again did not pick up…She has been waiting in the dark alley for a long time but Bomi did not appear and that was when she heard an unfamiliar voice…

Naeun’s pov

“Miss, where are you going? Do you want to have a drink with me??? I like ladies like you!” smirked a dirty old uncle.

Oh man..how lucky am I to meet this ert at such a timing, no one is going to come to my rescue!!! Aissshhhh, Yoon Bomi!! You are gonna get it from me!!! I SWEAR!!

Now, how am I gonna escape from this disaster???

“YA!! Ahjussi!! Get away from me!!! Stop doing that!!!”My scream echoed loudly in the dark alley. “Ohh..go on shouting, no one is gonna hear you!! Hahahaha! Such a good chance, do you think I’m gonna let you off just like this? Dream on!”Oh no! I can’t hold on any longer, some kind soul please come and save me!! Tears won’t stop rolling down my cheeks..

Just when I was losing hope, a dark figure appeared in the alley and was walking towards me…I don’t know who is this person as my eyes are filled with tears. Before I can even see him clearly, he threw a punch on that dirty old fella and said fiercely "You better get out of here NOW or NEVER!" That lunatic was flustered and quickly fled.

I was still shocked from what had happened just now. I am still trembling and cold sweat perspire down my neck. Just when I was about to pick myself up, he walked towards me and help me up, I saw his face, it was so perfect that I dazed for a moment…Then, he broke the silence, “Don’t stay outside so late at night.” A handsome guy saving me and saying this to me totally stunned me, just when I was about to say thank you, he was gone.

Oh, I’ve been day dreaming that I didn’t even say thank you to him, my savior! Hope I will have the chance to meet him again, I must definitely say thank you to him personally!

 

Author's Pov

Myungsoo was walking down the alley after a basketball match with his friend. That was when he heard noises. He walked further down and he saw a guy harassing a girl.  

Myungsoo’s pov

I immediately walk towards him and threw him a punch, after he was gone, the girl was left on the ground struggling to pick herself up. I helped her up and told her not to stay out late at night and I left.

Why is she staring at me? Is she still in shock? Or am I too handsome? Why do every girl fall for me?? But…why did I save her in the first place?Just something in the back of my mind telling me that I should…Aisshh, forget it, I am gonna get out of here, so tired after basketball !

Naeun’s pov

I dialed Bomi's number..The moment she picked up,I started crying....I told her what happen and she told me to go to her house...

*******************************

Bomi’s house,

Bomi said,"I am so sorry for canceling the meet up suddenly! It is because when i read through my schedule , I suddenly found out that there will be classes! Sorry for making you wait for hours, and I am really sorry! What kind of friend am I to let you be in this state..."Oh ..I didnt mean to make her cry..."Apology accepted! It's not entirely your fault actually it's because I waited in that kind of deserted area that's why.. So it's not your fault for that(Almost getting )."Just like that we talked for hours and eventually I slept at her house and in the morning, we walked to school together to get a pleasant surprise~

 

                                                                                          Author’s Pov

A new guy walked into the classroom and Naeun’s eyes widened “Please introduce yourself to the class.” “Kim Myungsoo.”Without the teacher’s instruction he chose a seat beside a guy,Dongwoo -(A funny guy,sometimes quite annoying but if you get to know him he is very friendly and has a nice character)after his simple and cold introduction., Girls in the class were all admiring him as he walk across the classroom. A fan club of kim Myungsoo is created….

                                                                                          Naeun’s pov

Where did i see him before?.....Oh my god!Isn't he that guy who saved me yesterday!Wow such a coincidence!Which means I can thank him later…I wanted to thank him but he looks super cold to me.. Maybe tomorrow when I made up “Speech” at home.. Hmmm what a good idea~

 

Myungsoo’s  pov

I chose a seat beside a guy without teacher’s instruction .And I saw this familiar girl…hmmm where did I saw her though? Aha! that alley...

 

*From now on, unless stated, it will always be author’s pov.

 

During break time, Naeun sat with Bomi and chat, her attention was then directed to Myungsoo who was sitting with Dongwoo, his new friend. Myungsoo on the other hand, was talking with Dongwoo about the stuff and staffs in school. After a while he turned his head and saw Naeun staring at him.Naeun, turned her head immediately and pretended to talk to Bomi..oh my it was super embarrassing!!Why did he turn around and why did I stare at him in the first place…Aishhhh…

Myungsoo acted coldly and turn around to his friend and continue talking not caring about her existence…she is just a girl I saved from that incident and now she is so into me oh. well…I am just that handsome... “My dad wants me to go on an arranged marriage this late afternoon…”Myungsoo told Dongwoo. “Oh really? Piti you.. Can you like date her first or must you marry her immediately?” “He allows me to date her first…”“Right that sounds better.. good luck to you wish it is a nice girl. Maybe Naeun? She was staring at you all the time. And she’s hot you know…haha just kidding how can it be her!!”

 

Going home from school~

 

“Yes? Dad? Any reason to call me right now?” She said while walking home with Bomi through the phone. “Naeun ah, I know you will reject this but I need you to come home for this arranged marriage this late afternoon I will give you time to change into nicer clothes I will give you the venue and details of the date once you reach home and do not attempt to argue with me. If you do that, your cash cards will be unusable I will cancel all your cash cards and change your bank account’s password. I’ll see how you live without those things!” “But Dad!! I don’t want an arranged marriage! I want to marry a guy whom I know and will truly love me!” “That is why I am giving you time to date with him.” “But Dad!!” “Alright no more arguing or you won’t get a chance to step into this house anymore not even a second! ”Her father hissed and cancelled the call. “What do your Dad want?”Bomi asked. While tears are dripping down her cheeks she managed to tell Bomi what happened. “Alright don’t be sad, you, no, we always know that your Dad won’t give up until he gets what he wants .So just hope that you will meet a nice guy, Good luck to you Naeun ah! “During the date, remember to smile more. Your best friend here will support you forever!”Bomi comforted her. “Thank you , hope that I will really meet a good guy.  ”While they talked about other things, they slowly reached each other’s house~

 

After settling things with her father and getting dressed up, she advanced to the dating venue~

 

Naeun’s pov

I am walking into a grand restaurant with totally NO people inside….Seriously it’s already very awkward ....do he(My dad) have to make it even worst with no people and no noise at all? I just had to admit the fact that I am born in a rich family and I will need to marry some stranger sad life huh….

 

As I walk a bit more into the restaurant I saw someone sitting on a chair….He looks familiar though…WAIT!!ISN’T HE KIM MYUNGSOO?

 

                                                                                                     

                                                                        Author's note

                         Phewwww...Finially updated......Hope u're still like it after the editing:)

                         Anyway,don;t forget to COMMENT,UPVOTE & SUBSCRIBE!!

                          Look forward to the next chapter!It will be exciting!Anyway next chapter

                                         which will be up next week:)Rmb the highlighted~

 

 

The credit goes to: [email protected] for the picture:)