Date

Do i love him?Or is he just a man that i am marrying?

 

Wait!!Isn’t he Kim Myungsoo?  

Author’s Pov

Damn it! Out of all guys in korea….Fine I’ll just use this chance to thank him ….Son Naeun you can do it!!Just quickly end this and get back to that freaking mansion! Settle! But I guess it’s not that easy right?

 

Naeun walked over and once she was ready, she advanced to tapping on his shoulder…But before she could do that…. “Get your hands off me I do not allow anyone to touch me including you, my future wife.”Myungsoo turned around and speak to her in a serious tone. Naeun felt that her heart had broken into pieces, she was about to say thank you to him….when she decided that she should not.

 

Myungsoo’s Pov

 

I can feel that someone was behind me…I turned around and saw that she was my classmate and also the girl I saved…*Mental breakdown*Why is it her.. out of so many girls in korea…After seeing her, I tried to act cool like how I used to in school…

 

Author’s Pov

 

“May I know what are you doing at my back? Sit opposite me, You did not expect me to pull the chair for you to seat right?”Naeun was shock and angry at the same time..Oh god! Seriously! This kind of man exist? I thought I could only see them in dramas and even if it’s in real life, the woman wouldn’t be me..Oh yah I forgotten that I am that  “LUCKY”….Naeun gulp down all the pain that she was feeling and went to take a seat opposite him. The whole date was very awkward until Naeun decided to break the silence.(which was the wrong decision.. Or maybe.. it was correct?)

 

“What’s Your interest?” Naeun broke the silence, “Nothing” she got a cold reply from Myungsoo. Expected….. “Then…what’s your favorite food?”Naeun asked again, “I have none.” Just like that Naeun asked him chunks and chunks of question when he suddenly stood up…He lean nearer to her… Nearer to her face and stared at her lips…..slowly focusing on her other features…Finally, he kissed her lips without warning….

 

Naeun’s Pov

 

He stood up and leaned his face towards me…Oh my god…What is he trying to do.. He stared at me for about 10s …My heart was going to burst soon…..Palms sweating like hell and my brain is not functioning quite well…Wanting him to kiss me was my…….HE KISSED ME!!Seriously…Why did he do that….he stole my first kiss!!But surprisingly, I kind of like this feeling…Before I could respond to his kiss….He backed away…. “Don’t misunderstand…I am doing thi..s to shut your mou…th….”Myungsoo stammered.. It felt like hundreds of guns was shot at my heart…

 

Myunsoo’s Pov

 

I intended to just shut up by staring into her eyes.. Girls will always shut their mouth when I look at them.. But I guess it didn’t work quite well…I stood up and leaned nearer to her face. I realized that my heart is beating like crazy…I was shocked at how pretty she actually was….Those attractive lips of her….her big eyes and her beautiful nose….Perfect…Wait a minute…Why am I thinking of these things….She should be the want that will be attracted to me and not me to be attracted to her….Aishhhhh!!!But it was just so unbearable….it didn’t took me long before I kissed her lips…Shock of what I am doing, I backed away and told her that I did this to shut and she hung her head low…I guess she’s sad huh.. For not continuing my kiss…Haizz at least I got her now…she’s confuse and that’s my target for today’s date…..I must let her fall in love with me and then…I’ll just get rid of her after those business thingy….I swear I will!!

 

Author’s Pov

 

Naeun was still shocked of what had happen just now….she’s confuse…One minute, he was a bad ….another minute, he was those sweet guys that can be found in the dramas….Urgggg.. Jinja…What’s wrong with this guy…I can’t tell if he’s a bad or good guy now….Forget it I better not ask him any question to prevent that kind of incident from happening and I’ll get back to my mansion to SLEEP!

 

Finally that torturous date ended…Naeun was screaming in her heart…When she was about to leave the restaurant, she felt something grab onto her wrist. She was shocked…. She turned around. It was Myungsoo’s hand… “I’ll drive you home.”Myungsoo simply said and pulled her to his car….While Naeun was still trying to interpret what he was saying. She got into his car.. I’m really confused now…This freaking man who is gonna be my freaking husband is being nice to me…this should be the way…But he’s just getting so suspicious…Fine I’ll just have to prepare for any disappointment later on.. While he was driving….She fell asleep in his car..

 

They have reach her mansion….Myungsoo looked at her…those eyes of her is just a beauty, even if it’s closed.. And those lips….Its just so unbearable.....A voice started to speak in his head: Accept the fact…You already fallen in love with her…your plan is not gonna succeed.Shut up!I am gonna succeed! There’s no reson that I’ve fallen in love with her….she’s just not my type…I mean…urggg forget it!!Myungsoo spoke to her..(practically yelling) “Yah! We have reach you mansion get up!!!”Naeun was startled by the yelling she sat up straight and began to rub her eyes while saying thank you but Myungsoo cut in.. “Please, no need to thank me, I’m doing this for my parents and your parents .”

Naeun was right there’s no reason why he must be so good to her…But the words that really hurt her aren’t these..

“Now, Get out of my car! I wanna go home and sleep and forget these horrible memories with you! Get it?”Myungsoo spoke to her in a slightly louder tone. Naeun was shocked and sad…she didn’t really thought that these things could happen to her.. She stepped out of her car and went into her mansion. Is it too over? I don’t know why but my heart aches to see her being sad..Myungsoo shook those thought off and he drove off .

 

Next morning…..

 

Naeun was walking to school with Bomi and a guy friend…..When Myungsoo’s car was passing by…….

 

 

 

 

I finally updated!!YAY!!Hope you all like it!I spent a long time on the plot.

And sorry for the short chapter cause I was rushing through the plot.

Sorry if there's any mistakes

&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMB TO UPVOTE,COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

 

The credit goes to: [email protected] for the picture:)