A/N

Too good to be true

Hello :)

I'm beginnning to feel that no one really reads my story, but I dont really mind. Writing, for me, is just for fun. I dont really feel bad about it because I'm a crappy writer xDD

Anyway, even if there are really people who read my stories, I would always put author's note at the end to explain everything in my story. So, here goes:

I changed my title from "Invisible" to "Too good to be true". Honestly, I've been changing titles because my plot keeps changing. My mind is a mess. 

In the foreword, I posted there that this was a revised version of my very first story. My very first story was based on my pathetic love life. I deleted my very first story because I've already moved on. When I was listening to music, I thought about my love life. Suddenly, I had to urge to make it into a story. The events in the story didnt really happen to me, some did but it just was my imagination working xDD.

Back then, I swore to myself that wont love again. I cant really do that. If I dont love, my life would be lifeless. The things I do, I do it for love. If I swore to myself that I wont love again, the things I do would be meaningless. For those things I do, I do it for the people I love. It is the greatest feeling in the world, it can also the most painful thing ever. That's life. 

The meaning of the title, "Too good to be true", is that Rose thought that going to Korea was a good way to change her colorless life in England. It did, because of Youngjae. Then it was ruined still because of Youngjae. He loves someone else. It hurt Rose. So she left for England because her new life in Korea was dull in the end. 

All along she knew it was too good to be true.

To be honest, this is my first sad story :) I hope it turned out well.

 

"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness."

Jonathan Safran Foer

 

xx