T H R E E ! SAME CLASS!

That Chick is a DUDE!?

T H R E E | SAME CLASS!

 

After the really childish fight of Jongin and Chanyeol, They went of to school and was greeted by a wave of fangirls.

"Whoa.. Calm down girl. You do know that i'm not gonna accept you as my wife, right?" Chanyeol said after he recieved a wedding ring from a fangirl.

They were used to this kind of life, Greeted by a wave of fangirls, Pushed here, Pushed there and Presents.

Chanyeol wasn't a playboy. He didn't have a girlfriend in his ENTIRE life. Chanyeol reached the end of the wave.

"Phew~" Chanyeol said while wiping the sweat off of his forehead. Chanyeol's heart skipped a beat when he saw Baekhee.

Baekhee was chatting with a few boys. He bravely went to Baekhee and said hi idiotically.

"Hi! Who are you?" Baekhee asked while tilting her head cutely. Chanyeol blushed a little bit at that cute action.

"I-i'm Park C-chanyeol.." Chanyeol said while scratching his head and looking away.

"LOOK! CHANYEOL IS BLUSHING!" Jongin shouted while pointing at his hyung's deep red face.

A crowd formed around Baekhee and Chanyeol. "Ermm.. Bye?" Baekhee said while waving and getting out of the crowd.

"YAH! JONGIN-AH!" Chanyeol shouted while hitting Jongin with a ruler. (he got the ruler out of nowhere O^O)

"YAH HYUNG! IT HURTS! STOP IT!" Jongin shouted while defending himself.

The bell rang. "Class." Sehun whispered. "Saved by the bell! MEHRONG!" Jongin shouted to his brother while sticking his tongue out.

They all went inside their own classrooms.

Chanyeol was suprised to see Baekhee in his class.