T W O ! Morning Chaos!

That Chick is a DUDE!?

T W O | Morning Chaos!

 

"Yah! Hyung! Your gonna be late for school if you don't wake up!" Sehun shouted at his hyung.

"Mwoh? It's the first day of school today!?" Chanyeol asked in a extremely y sleepy voice.

"Neh." Sehun simply said. Chanyeol eyed his younger brother from head to toe.

He was all dressed up for school. Chanyeol stood up and glanced at the clock.

His eyes widened at shock. It was 7:49AM and school starts in 8:00AM.

He clumsily ran to the bathroom and took a shower. Then, he realised that he forgot a towel.

"SEHUN-AH! PASS ME A TOWEL!" He shouted from the bathroom.

Sehun just went to the closet and grabbed a towel and then walked infront of the bathroom door.

"Open up." Sehun said while he knocked at the bathroom door.

Chanyeol opened the door and Sehun tossed the towel to his brother.

"Thanks." Chanyeol thanked the younger while he covered his lower body. "Welcome." Sehun quietly said.

Chanyeol dried his hair and walked out of the bathroom. Chanyeol grabbed his uniform and lazily wore it.

Chanyeol grabbed his bag and hurried downstairs. He glanced at the clock and it was 8:01AM.

He cursed and asked Jongin whats for breakfast. "Pancakes." Jongin simply said while he gave Chanyeol some pancakes.

I mean.. 'burnt' pancakes. "Yah! Why is this burnt!?" Chanyeol complained.

"Well, excuse me for trying!" Jongin said with his hands in his hips acting diva-ish. (diva-ish? lol.)

Chanyeol stared at his 'burnt' pancake while gulping. He grabbed a fork and a knife.

He sliced a little bit of the pancake and stabbed it with a fork. He gulped then ate the pancake.

"OH MY GOSH! JONGIN! WHAT THE **** IS THIS TASTE!? ITS ****ING HORRIBLE DUDE!" Chanyeol said while he slammed both of his hand in the table.

(sorry^forthecensors. ><) Jongin ran to the door and Chanyeol chased him. Poor Jongin. He was caught.

Chanyeol pulled Jongin to the 'horrible burnt' pancake. "TASTE YOUR HORRIBLE CREATION!" Chanyeol said while forcing Jongin to sit.

Jongin gulped and tasted the pancake. He spat the pancake and made a disgusted face.

"OH MY ****! WHY DID I EVEN MAKE THIS ****!? I SHOULD'VE CALLED THE MAID TO COOK THIS!" Jongin shouted while flipping the table.

(censors^again :p)


AUTHOR SAENGIEE HERE~ :3"

hai! sorry for the censors and the y chapter.

My mind isn't working today because, my favorite

aunt is going overseas to work and i won't be able

to see her again. (well, if she wants a vacation.)

anyways, bai~ c:

AUTHOR SAENGIEE OUT~ :3"