my cute teddy

You are My Only

" Andy, you're late ! Any excuses? " asked Minwoo, the president of the dance academy.

" I'm sorry. I'm doing my duty just now. "

" You know that you should be on time for practive right? "

 

In this academy, everyone know that Minwoo is ontime person. He dont like people be late for no reason. Jun Jin stand few step behind Minwoo then walk toword him.

 

" Enough la Minwoo. He told you that he is on duty. He just cant make it on time. " Jun Jin said to Minwoo.

 

Minwoo walk away and left Jun Jin with Andy.

 

" Thank you, Jin~ah "

" It's okay. And try to avoid doing this again"

 

Jun Jin is the Vice - President of this M academy and also known as " Dancing Machine ".  He always dance when ever he hear music playing. His powerful and energetic dance move make people around amazed looking at him. Jun Jin is the guy that Andy really love but he just keep it secret because he know the fact that Jun Jin is not like him.

 

" Andy~ah, what are you doing? day dreaming? you want that Mimbong President scold you again? " said his bestfriend, Dongwan~

 

Andy and Dongwan practice with their group until 6.30 pm, which their class end.

 

" Okay people, our practice end here. Tomorrow don't forget at 3.30 pm sharp. I don't want to see anyone late. Remember Andy, don't be late. " Minwoo said and remind Andy not to be late again.

 

After class, Andy and Dongwan went to their locker to take their things. Andy open his locker to take his laptop but he was suprised to see a present in his locker.

 

" Wow Andy, a present again? How many present do you get  huh? "

" I don't know. I think it is from the same person. Is that person crazy giving me this expensive present? "

" Last time he left his email with you right? did you chat with him? "

" Well, I dont want to betray Jun Jin. You know how much I love him "

" I know you love him but does he love you, Andy shii?? Now you just chat with him and who know, maybe you will fall in love with him."

" What ever Dongwan hyung~"

 

 

Next day :

 

 

" Andy~ah, lets go to dance class now. It's already 3.00 pm "

" Can't we stay here a bit longer. I wanna chat with that person "

" You say you don't want to chat with him. What happened, Andy shii? "

" He is my style. He is really like Jun Jin, that's why I chat with him "

" 15 minutes more okay? " Dongwan final word~

 

 

After 15 minutes :

 

 

" Andy~ah, it's already 3.15 pm. palli, keep everyting. I dont want to face that Mimbong. "

 

Andy pack all his thing and they walk to their locker to put all their stuff. When they about to be there, they saw Jun Jin open Andy's locker. He's putting something in Andy's locker and left after a few minutes.

 

" What is he doing at your locker? " Dongwan ask curious what he saw.

" How should I know? Lets go and see "

 

They walk to Andy's locker and open it. Suprisingly, they saw a cute teddy bear holding a heart in his locker.

 

" Dongwan hyung, do you think he is the one who giving this to me? "

" I think so. Cause nothing happened to your locker except for this cute teddy. "

 

There is a note under that cute teddy. Andy take that note and realize that his secret admire hand writting is same as Jun Jin hand writting.

 

" Andy, is Jun Jin your secret admire? "

 

Hearing Dongwan question, Andy run to Jun Jin dance room, left Dongwan alone at the locker. He went into that room and back hug Jun Jin who is standing infront of the mirror. Jun Jin look really suprise.

 

" Why didn't you tell me that you are my cute teddy? " Andy ask Jun Jin.

" What are you talking about? "

" Don't lie to me! "

 

Jun Jin then turn around, stand infront of Andy and hug him.

 

" I love you Andy~ I really really really really love you "

" Gumawo Jin~ah"

 

 

Dongwan POV :

 

' Where is Andy?  how dare he left his hyung alone here ' Dongwan mumble alone at the locker. After afew minutes there, he call Andy.

 

" Hello "

" Yah!! How dare u living me alone here!! I dont want to face that MIMBONG alone~ Palli~ I wait you at the rooftop~" Dongwan ends his fon call with 'Andy'

 

 

Minwoo POV :

 

'whose number is this?'

 

" Hello " Minwoo speak

" Yah!! How dare u living me alone here!! I dont want to face that MIMBONG alone~ Palli~ I wait you at the rooftop~"

" Who are you? Hello, Hello? "

"..........."

 

'Who the hell call me Mimbong?'