O2: I Still Love You

Noona, I Still Love You.

Zelo took out a diary that belongs to Seung Mi under her bed. He had long know that she loves to write diary. He remember she once said that diary is the next thing to photos that can keep all the memories alive.

[Flashback]

“Noona~ what are you doing?” Zelo asked when he saw Seung Mi writing something on a book.

Seung Mi closed the book when she saw him peering behind her. “Is called a diary and one shouldn’t look at people diary.”

Zelo pouted at what his noona said and this made Seung Mi giggled out loud.

“One day. One day I will show it to you.” Seung Mi said while squishing his chubby cheeks.

“Okie dokie!!” Zelo smiled cheekily and continued. “But noona, why you love to write diary?”

“Hmm… well to me, diary is the next thing to photos that can keep all the memories alive.” She said.

[Flashback end]

He sat on the bed with her diary and gently caress the cover of the diary.

“I guessed now I have to read it myself without you being by my side.” Zelo mumbled to himself and tears slid down his cheeks.

He flipped it open and read the first page. He smiled when he read what she wrote about their first date. While he reading, he saw a line that made him laugh.

“I can feel he was very nervous about today and it made him extremely adorable. kekeke

“Ahh.. is that so obvious that I’m freaking out? Haha..” Zelo said to himself. He remember he is so freaking nervous when he asked her out for a date that day. That’s their first date and he wanted to make it memorable for her and it explained why he is so nervous.

Zelo continued flip through the diary and he stumbled upon a date. “14/05/2011” That’s one day before the accident happened and took away his precious girl’s life. He felt sharp pain in his heart remembering it.

He contemplating on whether he should read it or not but anyhow he brave himself to read it.

~14/05/2011~

Today was the most meaningful day in my entire life. I had so much fun with Junhong. We went to amusement park for a date after so long since the last time we went here.

Junhong and I went for all the rides. I scared for most of the rides but with him by my side, I somehow feel safe and protected.

I will never forget about this date and most importantly I will never ever forget about the kiss we had today. ♥♥♥

The amusement parks is blasting with music but I can only heard my own heart beat that is beating faster than normal when he getting nearer. I can feel my own heart flutter when his soft plump lips landed on mine. (oo)

Junhong-ah~ Thanks for giving me this sweet memory and I will always love you. 

xoxo,

Seung Mi

Zelo cried silently when reading her last diary. He never ever thought that will be their last date. He longed for her and hope that it just all a dream and she will be by his side right now.

The diary bring him back to the day where he felt like he is the happiest and luckiest guy on the earth.

[Flashback]

Zelo rushed to the amusement park as he already late for their date. He silently cursed his boss for letting his shift end late.

When he reached there, he saw Seung Mi standing near the entrance kicking a pebbles with her shoes. He mentally slapped himself for making her wait. He quicken his pace and called for her.

“Noona!” Zelo called out.

Seung Mi looked up to the voice and smiled sweetly. “Ahh Junhong, you are here.”

Zelo held her hand and apologized for coming late. “Noona, I’m so sorry that I’m late. That old man suddenly said he have a party for his own birthday and all of us have to attend it. Gahhh I just …” He continued grumble about his boss.

“Yah! How could you said your boss like that?” Seung Mi laughed. “And I just reach anyway so you are not late. Now let’s have our date!” She beamed sweetly.

*I’m glad I have you as my girlfriend* Zelo thought to himself and intertwined their fingers together and head inside the amusement park.

~~~~

“WAHHHHH!” Seung Mi awed at the scenery infront of her. The amusement park is full of different colours, fun rides and loud blasting music.

“I miss coming here with you!” Seung Mi happily said while clinging to Zelo’s arms.

Zelo looked at her tenderly and spoke. “Me too.”

“Hmm.. Junhong-ah~ which ride should we go first?” She asked Zelo.

“Everything is up to you today, my dear princess.” Zelo said and lightly pinched her nose. Seung Mi blushed at his action and made Zelo chuckled.

“Ermm.. then let’s go for the ferris wheels? I wanted to see the scenery from up high there.” Seung Mi said while pointed up to the ferris wheels.

“Okay princess!” Zelo said and went to buy the tickets for both of them.

Reached their turn, the worker open the door for them and Zelo helped Seung Mi to get inside the cable. Once they get in, the worker closed the door and said. “Have fun!”

The ferris wheels start to move and they slowly getting higher and higher.

“Junhong, the scenery from up here is so beautiful!” Seung Mi stood up and got near to the window of the cable to peer outside.

Zelo stood up as well and went to her. He hugged her waist from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. “I know right but you know what? You are more beautiful compared to the scenery.”

“You are so damn cheesy! Haha.” Seung Mi chuckled at him.

“I think I am.” Zelo said and spun her around so that they are facing each other.

Seung Mi gasp at his action and blushed when she look up only to find that their face is 1inch apart.

He smiled at her lovingly and leaned closer to her. The heat on her cheeks is getting hotter. Both of them looked into each other eyes and without her saying it, he know she loves him a lot.

He moved his hand up to her face and moved a few strands of hair that cover her face. He gently caress her cheeks and slowly placed his hand under her chin.

He leaned in closer and brought his lips to her and kissed her. She placed her hand on his chest and she can feel his heart pounding fast. It happened the same to her heart, she feel like she were melting inside when she felt his lips.

The gentle kiss slowly turned into a passionate kiss. Both of them pulled apart to catch their breath. He rested his head on her forehead and whispered. “I love you so much.”

[Flashback end]

~~~~

The memories of their last date brings pain to his heart. He cried his heart out for the second time today. No matter how hard he try to, he can never forget about her.

*I lied when I said I could live without you* Zelo thought to himself. He closed the diary and placed it on her dressing table. He took last glance around her room and suddenly he felt a soft gush of wind landed on his cheeks. It somehow felt like she is comforting him.

“Noona, I still love you.” He whispered out loud before he went out of the room.


 

Fuhh~ finished this twoshot of Zelo's fic

I hope you guys enjoy reading it? LOL..

Ok ppyong! :3