O1: I Still Miss You

Noona, I Still Love You.

 

Zelo walked up the stairs and heard a sweet familiar voice called for him. The voice that he missed so much.

“Junhong-ah~~”

He turned to where the sound came from and saw her beam sweetly at him. “N-noona..” He reached out for her but the form of her disappeared.

He walked lifelessly to her door at the end side. His hand reached for the doorknob and when he is about to open the door, he heard voices in his brain telling him not to do it. He, himself knew it was not a brilliant idea to enter her room as he had tried so hard to forget about this girl that has given him nothing but happiness. She showed him what is love and care that he never experience before since he was born as he is an orphan.

Somehow without him realizing, he is already in the room.

The familiar flower scent greeted him. *How much I had miss this scent* He thought to himself.

He slowly walked to her dressing table and pain is the only thing he felt with every beat of his heart when he saw all the photos he took with her. The memories that he had shared with her.

His finger lingered on her face in one of the many photos. “Noona~ Why you just had to leave me? Leaving me alone all over again?” He whispered out loud and broke down on the floor.

Hand covered his face and he cried his heart out. Yes, he missed her so much to the point that it can kill him. It has been 2 year since she left him but it felt like everything just happened yesterday. He will never ever forget the pain he had when she left him.

*Flashback*

Zelo was working at the café as usual. He smiled and bowed politely to the customers.

He heard his phone ringing and little did he know this call gonna turn his life upside down.

“Yoboseyo?” Zelo speaked when he picking up the call.

“Yoboseyo. Are you Junhong-sshi?”

“Ah yeah I am. Wae?”

“Ok. I’m calling from the hospital and I need you to calm down.”

Zelo feel something wrong gonna happen when he heard that call is from hospital.

“Seung Mi. Yoo Seung Mi, she had been in a accident and is in a critical condition. We need you to come over now.”

“B-Bwoh?” Zelo’s heart skip a beat when he heard his girlfriend name.

He rushed out of the café ignoring his colleague called for him. He run as fast as he could to the hospital. The thought of his girlfriend lying lifelessly on the bed is hurting him so much.

When he reached the hospital, he quickly ask the nurses for the room and dashed to it.

He finally saw door number 201 and went to it. He stop at the door and breathed hard. He is so not ready to see her lifeless form but anyhow he braced himself and went in the door.

She is lying there on the bed with bandage over her head and hand. Zelo felt like his whole world crumble down when he saw her that way. He went over to her and crouched down beside her.

“N-n-noona~ah.. Is me, I’m here.” Zelo slowly reached out his hand and caress her face. Her breathing is so slow that he barely even heard it.

“Wake up noona-ah~” Zelo cried when he saw no response from her.

Before he know it, the sound of the machine that was attached to her body starts to beep indicating that she is starting to lose her life.

“Oh God! Oh God! noona! DOCTOR!” Zelo went nervous and shouted for the doctor.

What seem forever, the doctor finally came out but the news Zelo expected from the doctor never come true.

“I-I’m sorry but we had tried our best.” What the doctor said had broke his heart to million pieces.

*Flashback end*

Zelo’s heart hurt like hell when he thought back about what had happened. The idea of her leaving him had never crossed his mind at all.

He wiped his tears and got up but something under her bed caught his attention. He took it out and he felt double pain when he saw it.