dawns.

60 minutes.

00:15:04

It has only been 15 minutes into the lock down. But for Sehun, it feels like an hour. He was on his way to the men's room, when suddenly he heard gunshots. He rushed by the students and locked himself inside one of the three closets. Later, he heard the next one close next to him, then the other.

He had wanted to shout, "Hello?" he wanted to talk, someone to be next to him. But he couldn't, because he would be endagering his and their lives too. Sehun's legs were cramped, his back was tired. He had been sitting on the toilet seat, hands on both sides of the wall. The dripping faucet was terrifying.

He wished he had his phone, but he doesn't. He sighs as tears came down. He wiped it with his sweater jacket, and sniffed loudly. All of his thoughts were to his parents. He wished he could leave a letter, say goodbye. Just in case, just in case he didn't come back home. Sehun choked a sob. He didn't wipe his tears, though. He was concentrating too much on just trying to breath.

00:30:50

It's 30 minutes into the lock down, but for Tao it means 30 hours. He still couldn't believe how lucky he was to get out, to be alive and okay. He had heard whiffs from other people. Something about 'two armed men' and 'one student found dead'. Tao couldn't control his thoughts. Who would it be? A random student? Someone he didn't know? or, an EXO member?. He started to cry. He was late to the club meeting, and now he's outside, safe but anxious. 

He looks for other EXO members, someone- someone who has escaped. 

He finds no one.

Tao sits alone under a tree, his arms over his knees, covering his crying face. "Tao!" He hears someone shout. 'Who is it?' Tao thinks. He looks up, around him. It's a chaotic mess, with crying parents, students and anxious police men. He sees an ambulance and fire brigade. Siren's fill his ears, Tao wonders if it was his mind. 

"Hey!" Tao spins around when someone places his hand on his back. "Baek!" Tao cries tears of relief, but that is only momentary. "Where are the others?" Tao asks. Baekhyun shakes his head. Tao wants to scream, shout, run inside and get everyone out. He longs to be with EXO, then outside safe. 

"There's Taemin, Sulli, Jessica too," Baekhyun comforts, leading him to the group. Tao sees that Sulli's worried sick. Taemin is just relieved to be outside. Jessica is crying. When Jessica looks up, she runs to Tao and just hugs him, him and Baekhyun both. Taemin comes to his senses and runs and joins their hug, dragging Sulli along.

Taemin cries for Kai and Sulli for those inside. Jessica for Tiffany, and Baekhyun and Tao: for EXO.

They all cry together.