reality.

60 minutes.

00:00:01

The first second starts when gunshot is heard from the music room.

00:00:02

The next second starts when people run for safety and everyone jumps into action.

00:00:10

Doors slam shut and blinds are pulled down. Students pick up their paces, the main doors shut as the lucky ones escape the terror of waiting, and the terror that awaits them.

00:01:05

It has been one minute into the lock down. Somehow, Chanyeol manages to lock and barricade all doors quickly, effectively turning off the lights aswell. Everyone is quiet, and suddenly a muffled sob escapes one of them. 

The metronome lies on the floor,ticking. Chanyeol surveys the room. He finds that faithful Eunji is with Luhan,  in the corner infront of him. The room, he quickly realized after closing all doors on both sides, and shutting blinds near the bookshelves, was half a hexagon. For half of EXO he thinks bitterly. 

Joonmyeon sits in front of the bookshelves, comforting his girlfriend, Taiwan-American Amber. Chanyeol sticks a calm face, even though he too is just a student. Earlier, before the gunshot was heard, they were getting together for a club meeting. They were going to sing a few songs and dance. No one expected a gunshot, but then again, shooters aren't something that would be expected.

Next to Joonmyun is usually ever-calm Minhee, who's musical charm is admiring, is sobbing hard into Minyoung, or Tiffany's shoulder. The ever-catty Queenka, who would usually have a hard face was now surprisingly vulnerable, she was biting back tears as she put her arm around Minhee.

Minseok and Jongdae are just together, by the edge, on the farthest corner of the room. "Kris, can you go over there and take care of those two by the edge, bring them here, if you could," Chanyeol whispered to Kris. He stares at Chanyeol. "Please," Chanyeol stresses the word. Kris had to know that it was better to be together than be apart.

Kris sighs, and gets onto his hands and knees and scurries over to the two. It would have been a funny sight if not that everyone was crying and terrified. Chanyeol wipes his tears away and moves the cupboard over the door. He sighs. 

"Guys, take out your phones, text and tweet but don't say from where, they might try to find us," Chanyeol whispered, hoping they all heard. They slowly, took out their phones and texted. Eunji was sobbing now, but she kept on texting. Luhan, on the other hand, had a different facial expression. 

He slowly gets up, leaving a confused and crying Eunji on the floor. "Luhan, what are you doing? Get down!" Chanyeol harshly whispers to him. "Chanyeol," he says walking forward. "Let me out, you've got to let me out!" Luhan said. He pushes forward against Chanyeol. "I need to get out," He says. Chanyeol shakes a 'no'.

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol please! Sehun's out there and he doesn't have his phone!" Luhan begs, he's pushed down by Chanyeol. "No! Luhan, Sehun can take care of himself, if you get out there, you're risking your life!" Chanyeol said again, pushing Luhan down when he tried to get up. "Please! Please! Chanyeol please!" Luhan sobs, breaking down. Eunji crawls over, comforting him. 

"You think I don't know? Baekhyun's not here either! Tao, Kai?" Chanyeol pushes him down, scolding him. "And Kyungsoo, Serin and Yixing are probably stuck in the kitchen!" Tiffany says. Minhee gasps, and sobs, "There's no escape in the kitchen". 

She took out her phone and madly texted Yixing, her crush and best friend. Her phone vibrated, a silenced phone call. "Turn it off!" Tiffany scolded her. "Shh, shh!" Kris silences them. They bite back sobs, and Chanyeol and Kris immediately duck down. 

Eunji gently places around Luhan, muffling his sobs a bit, and hang her arm around Luhan's shaking body. Heavily padded footsteps dash outside. Suddenly the door behind the cupboard jiggles. They hold in breaths, but tears leak out of their shut eyes. The next door, right next to where Minseok and Jongdae had been jiggles. The footsteps fade away, and a loud bang was heard as a door was banged shut.