Concept

Petals and Thorns -A Oneshot Request Shop-

The Form


 

Does this mean I'm live yet? No, not quite. Does it mean I'm beyond excited to start? YES~!

 

So I'm basically starting from no experience whatsoever and trying to figure out how I want to run this shop >.<

It WOULD be amazing if my beautiful readers (who are subscribed directly to me and I know so because there are no tags on this shop yet xD) would look over the form and tell me if there's anything else they'd like to see on it. Yes, I will listen to your feedback because I love you so =P

As for the updating schedule:

1) There will be updates with polls if I have conflicting opinions on which oneshot to write first. If you see your request here, get excited because it's coming soon! (To a theatre near you... xD)

2) There will be teaser updates =P This usually means I'm either done, or so close to done that you can just keep this page open in a tab and press the refresh button because it's that close to being done. In all seriousness, it probably means the full story will be updated by that Friday at the latest.

3) If there's a request that just shatters my soul and I start a typing frenzy in the middle of the night (which will very likely happen) it's completely possible for a new oneshot to appear here without any warning and within as little as hours since the request. But of course, I'll usually try and give you guys some warnings about what's coming out.

4) Subscribe to me~! Either as an author or just add me as a friend! I fairly regularly talk about what I'm working on, whether it be in blogs, comments, at the end of chapters, or whatever. Never hesitate to message me and say, "hey! where's my fic!" There's a chance it got lost in my pool of neeewwwwbbbbb confusion. 
 


 

Concept: 

1) Because I'm just starting out, I'm going to limit requests to just INFINITE members. No crossovers. No other fandoms. This shouldn't be an issue because I haven't written anything BUT Infinite so far, but I'm working on my debut Banglo so...

2) Weird pairings are okay. In fact, all pairings are okay. The only thing that will affect whether or not the request gets accepted is the prompt. Do you have a higher chance of being accepted if it's Sungjong related? Yes... Is it possible I will balk and whimper if there is a Myungyeol request? Yes... Will I likely be biased towards my OTPs? Yes (but I have over 7 for Infinite, so that won't be an issue xD). Basically, having a weird pairing should not stop you from requesting! Everything's worth a shot =P

3) There are no limitations on prompts. Length doesn't matter. Detail doesn't matter. If you have something very specific in mind, go more into detail. If not, it won't hurt your chances of being accepted.

More to come~