Drowning

The Love Triangle

♦Yoochun♦

I had a feeling Hyuna was going to block the roads to Seokchan Lake Park, but I knew my way around like it was written on the back of my hand. I knew all her tricks. I knew what she was going to plan. I just didn't know that she'd order cars to chase after me. 

There were three vans that were trying to get close to me. One pulled up to my left, one to my right, and the other to the rear. They kept trying to close in on me, scratching the paint off my car and leaving dents in the sides. I had to go from 70mph to 90mph just to get ahead of them. I wasn't going to stop for anything or anyone. I didn't want nothing to stand in my way but when the van from behind jammed the front of his van into the back of my car, things got serious. I couldn't stand this anymore. I knew why Hyuna hired these men to chase after me in their vans. She did it as a distraction. She did it to stall me. She did it so I wouldn't make it in time to save Junsu. And that really got me angry.

I jammed my car into the van on my left, hard enough for it to drive off the road and roll over. I moved towards the right of me and jammed the other side of my car into the van on my right. The van went skidding across the road and started spinning in circles. It was difficult to do the same with the van behind me, though. It took me a while to come up with something but when I did, I knew it was going to be dangerous and was probably the most riskiest thing to ever do while going 95mph. I made sure I was strapped in pretty tight and adjusted my head restraint before slamming hard on my breaks.

The van went flying over my car. I'm pretty sure it was six feet above the ground before landing upside down. I knew that there was no way the driver in that van survived. I knew I killed at least two drivers, but I wasn't concerned nor did I care right now. I needed to get to Junsu. I already wasted so much time just by trying to get to the lake.

The airbag pounded my face in pretty hard and my head went flying back, hitting the head restraint. It was one of the most painful things I could ever experience, but that still didn't stop me from reaching Junsu. I was only a minute away from the lake. 

I unbuckled my seat belt. Without any hesitation, I forced open my car door and started running. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't stop to catch my breath or because I was tired. I ran. I ran. I ran. I ran for the sake of Junsu's life. 

I saw that they had already put the yellow ''Do Not Cross'' tape around every single entrance of the park. They did this so no visitors could enter. It was smart of them but not smart enough. That wasn't going to stop me from jumping over. They could've done better, honestly, but for some reason they didn't. I wondered why.

It didn't take long for me to spot Junsu. There were three men in black trying to tie him up. They already had his feet and arms done. All they had to do was tape his mouth.

I watched as they taped his mouth shut, three times, and smacked him across the face a couple times. One of them told him to shut up while another one told him that he was being annoying and too noisy.

I had trouble dialing Jaejoong's number again. I honestly don't know why I didn't put him on speed dial by now. 

The phone only rang twice before he picked up.

"Are you almost here!?" I asked him, trying to keep it down. "I swear, Jaejoong, if you're still at Sweets N Goodies and haven't left yet, I will kill you! If you aren't here in five minutes--No! If you aren't here in 3--"

"We're a minute away!" He said.

I sighed in relief. He said "we're" and not "I", so I assumed he had the police with him too.  

"Hurry up! I don't know how many hits I can take." I said.

"What?"

"I said--"

"No. I heard what you said. How many of them are there?"

I scanned around the park. There were the three men in black that were tying up Junsu, two men in white that were standing still, and eight men in gray walking around. "There's 13 of them."

"What?"

"I said there's--"

"I heard what you said." Jaejoong said, annoyed. "Don't fight them off by yourself. Wait till the cops and I get over there."

"Oh my god, Jaejoong!"

"What? What happened?"

"Get your over here right this instant!" I screamed into the phone on accident. It slipped my mind that I had to be quiet. "If Junsu dies because of you, I will--"

I felt a huge hand take me by the neck. One of the men in gray had snuck up from behind me. I dropped my phone out of shock.

"Hello?" Jaejoong called out.

I couldn't answer. I couldn't even breathe.

"Hello? Yoochun, are you there? Yoochun! I'm seconds away! Yoochunieee, what hap--"

The man smashed my phone with his boots, cracking the screen and breaking its buttons. I saw the screen flicker on and off before it stayed off. He broke my phone. He broke my perfectly good phone that I just got six months ago. That really got me pissed. I mean, I was already pissed, but this man had done it for me.

I elbowed the man in the stomach. He let go of my neck and wobbled backwards. I could tell that his stomach was made out of steel and nothing could knock him down but the elbow worked, surprisingly. The elbow was the strongest point of the body. I quickly turned around and kicked him where it hurt the most. He fell on his knees and held onto his nuts. I wanted to laugh, but right now wasn't the right time to do so.

I watched as more started running towards me. This was all a distraction. They all wanted to keep me stalled so those three men tying up Junsu could throw him in the lake and let him drown. I knew that was what they were trying to do. I wasn't stupid.

I glanced at Junsu. He had noticed me. He saw that I was there, trying to save him. Tears started rolling off his face. I couldn't tell if his tears were tears of happiness or pain.

Junsu was a distraction too. I was so focused on him that I forgot I was suppose to be fighting all 9 of these men. One punched me in the right cheek. Another kicked me in the side. I was still standing until one decided it was the perfect time to jam his fist into my ribs. I fell onto the cold ground. Getting punched in the ribs was the worst feeling ever. I honestly thought he broke them all.

He sat on my stomach and started punching me in the face continuously. He just kept going and going and I could barely feel my face. I felt a tooth pop out. I had to be careful not to swallow and choke. I could already taste blood and that wasn't making things any better.

I turned my head towards Junsu. He was crying and mumbling, but no one could understand him. I watched as the two men in black lifted him off the ground and threw his body into the lake. 

I screamed. I screamed on the top of my lungs. I screamed so hard and loud that my throat started to itch. I had to get up. I had to. I wanted to pull him out of the water, but I was too weak. I felt so useless.

The man that was sitting on top of me, gripped his hands around my neck and started to choke me. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I felt my broken tooth slip down my throat, causing me to gasp for air. I could feel my face turning from red to blue.

This was it. This was the end of both of us, Junsu and I.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier and a tear roll down my cheeks.