Final

Prom Date? I Guess Not..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sitting in the dorm's living room, the members of Seventeen are currently helping Junhui find his prom date but their suggestions weren't that much help to Junhui. Since Junhui's first prom was about to come, he wanted it to be memorable with a date of course. They have been helping Junhui on deciding for about an hour now but they keep on suggesting each other. "I think Seungcheol hyung should really go with you" Mingyu shouted as he continued stacking the cups on the cupboard. "I told you that I don't look good in a dress" Seungcheol said and stood up. "I want to see you in a dress though" Doyoon said and eye smiled. "You want to see me in a dress?" Seungcheol laughed. "Fine. jihoon, come with me. We'll get a dress" Seungcheol said and pulled Jihoon with him.

 

Junhui was looking at his phone for no reason while the members kept on suggesting. "Hyung, how about Chan?" Hansol suggested and looked at Chan. "What? Hyung, why me?" Chan asked with widened eyes and Hansol just smiled. Junhui was smiling while looking at his phone. "Guys, I think I have found the perfect prom date" Junhui said and the members of Seventeen looked at him. "Really?" They asked. "Yeah, my best friend. But I'm a little shy to ask her..." Junhui said and looked back at his phone. "You have got to give it a try" Seokmin said and smiled. "Yeah, give her a call, hyung" Mingming said and looked at Junhui. "Okay, I will" Junhui said as he stood up. "Thank you guys and hyungs" Junhui bowed a little and went inside one of their rooms.

 

While Junhui was still trying to contact his best friend, Seungcheol and Jihoon had entered the dorm. Seungcheol was wearing a dress which looked like one of Hello Venus' dresses. All the members of Seventeen laughed at Seungcheol. The dress didn't really suit him and the baby blue high heeled shoes made him look funnier. "I'm sorry hyung but you look hilarious" Hansol said and laughed more. "And hyung, Junhui hyung doesn't need a date anymore. He had already asked his best friend" Chan said while laughing. "What? he already found one? So I put this on for nothing? Oh, you are so going to get it" Seungcheol said in annoyance. "What? Wait, did you say Junhui asked hus best friend? Which best friend are we talking about?" Seungcheol asked. "Oh you know, ~~~~" Jisu said and raised his eyebrows.

 

The members of Seventeen all knew that Seungcheol found you beautiful in Junhui's phone's wallpaper, since Junhui's wallpaper was yours and his picture before he had entered Pledis. The members of Seventeen had stopped laughing when they had realized Seungcheol had already left the room. "What's wrong with him?" Mingyu asked Jisu. "Got jealous" Jisu answered. The members knew that Seungcheol had always dreamt of going on a date with you, even if it was only for prom. Minutes later... Junhui had already finished calling you. Junhui came out of the room like a live zombie. "So?" Hansol asked and Junhui looked up. His expression was still sad. Mingming looked at Junhui and looked back down. Mingming felt bad for Junhui. "She said yes!" Junhui exclaimed and jumped around which made Mingming jump. "He's really an actor" Soonyoung smiled. "I have to tell the noonas" Junhui said and went out. "See you later" Junhui shouted.

 

Minutes later, Junhui came running into the room. "What? Why are you running?" Mingming asked. "Noona said that I should take two of you to go tuxedo shopping" Junhui said as he sat down the couch, breathing heavily from running. "I volunteer" Hansol said. "I volunteer also" Mingyu said and raised his hand. "Let's go? Let's dress up" Junhui said and the three stood up, rushing to different rooms to take their clothes. Junhui had wore a pair of black pants and a plaid polo shirt that Hansol had let him borrow and also his favorite pair of dark blue converse sneakers. Mingyu wore a pair of black pants and a plain v-neck shirt and hus favorite pair of red keds canvas. Hansol had wore a polo shirt like Junhui's but his was plaid, a pair of black pants and he borrowed Soonyoung's blue sneakers to match his polo shirt. After dressing up, they all rushed, said goodbye to the other members and went out of the Pledis entertainment building.

 

 

Junhui, Mingyu and Hansol are currently at the mall searching for a shop that sells formal wear. "Where should we buy?" Junhui asked. "Where do you find tuxedos?" Hansol asked and looked at Junhui. "The tux shop" Mingyu answered and the two looked at him. "Tux shop? Does that even exist, hyung?" Hansol asked and laughed. "It does! Fine laugh all you want" Mingyu said and pulled the two boys 7 shops from where they stood at. "Laugh at this" Mingyu pointed at the store where they stopped at. Hansol and Junhui can't believe their eyes. The store is really called "The Tux Shop". Junhui and Hansol stared at Mingyu while Mingyu raised his eyebrow. "Told you. Now, start choosing your tux" Mingyu said and pulled Junhui inside.

 

Junhui's about to try on everything that his tuxedo consultants gave him to fit. Junhui came out with his first look and presented it to Mingyu and Hansol like they were watching a men's fashion show. "The sleeves look short" Mingyu said "Next one" Mingyu continued. Junhui entered the dressing room and changed into the next one. Junhui went out and Mingyu laughed "I don't understand. It looked really good on Hansol a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter