Shocked!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

Chaerin keep running and running as she tried to erase what she just saw. Behind her Jiyong is trying to persuade and time to time he yell to her to stop but all his effos in vein. 

 

BUMP!!

 

"Kyyaaa~!!!!!!" Chaerin screams as her body fall backwards after the impact of hitting someone. "Argh!! Chaerin!!" the guy shouts as he recognized the girl that bumped into him. Without losing a moment he lean his body forward to catch her. Unfortunately his foot slips and he ended up being in the bottom of Chaerin instead. 

"Urghh.... My back..." he growls. Jiyong who just managed to catch up pants heavily. "God damn it! You sure can run CL!" he huffed. Chaerin moves her body from the guy who surprisingly is Seungri. "K-kwenchana Seungri-ya!" she asked him worriedly and checked him out. "K-kwenchana." he slowly sits on the pavement. "Why are you so in rush?" he asked the two. "And why are you crying??" he tunred to Chaerin. 

"Seungri-ya...Huuhuwaa~!!!" she cried her eyes out and crushed her face into his chest. At first Seungri was completely shocked about it. He turned to Jiyong but the guy just exhaled deeply and signaled him to wait till she's over. After half an hour, Chaerin finally calm down a bit and begin to talk about what she just saw earlier. 

"Mworago??!!!" Seungri snapped. "That bastard! How dare he made my Chaerin like this!!!" he fumes. "You guys should calm down a bit you know." Jiyong just stood there watching the two but Seungri and Chaerin seems to ignore him. " And after what he said to me, he still cheating behind me!" Chaerin whines. "A guy like that isn't worth of your love Chaerin. Forget about him! You have me don't you?" Seungri smiled. "Uh.. Dude, this is so not the right time to promote yourself." Jiyong absurbed. 

"You know, there's probably another story that we don't know about the two." Jiyong being optimastic. "Aye! What do you mean another story? There's the whole of it if a guy hugs a girl! It's game over! He's cheating over Chaerin!" Seungri sticks to his own irrational reasonings. "He just hugged her not kissed her for god sakes!" Jiyong give himself a slap on the forehead dumbfounded by Seungri's poor statement. Chaerin just sit there sobbing uninterested to listen to their arguments. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Are you sure you're going to be fine not to chase after her?" Bom asked. "I'll figure myself out. She's probably stormed out if I did." he replied. "Yeah, you're right. That what girls always do. They blamed it on the guys." Bom chuckles. "I hate it when you're always right." Youngbae smiled at her. "I already called TOP hyung. He'll send you back." he continued. "TOP oppa? Why did you called him?" Bom doesn't seem please in hearing what Younbae just did. 

"Consider it as a punishment for earlier!" he told her. 

 

*CRASH!!*

 

Bom and Youngbae turned around and saw TOP trying to collect the garbage that comes out from the garbage bin that he just knocked down due to his carelessness. "Aigoo... Isaramdeul..." Youngbae mumbles. Even he was kind a regret calling him out just to send Bom back to her dorm. "K-kwenchana?" he asked Bom. Bom just glances at Youngbae in confusion. "Her stomach ache stops. She's okay. You can send her back now." Youngbae said. Bom widens her eyes. "O-okay!" TOP stammers as his eyes meet with Bom's. Bom just casually walk ahead of him and TOP just tailed  behind her. Youngbae just stood there watching the two walked away as he tried to remember things that happen earlier.

 

[FLASH BACK]

 

YOUNGBAE'S POV

 

"Park Bom... Please! Help me out!"I looked at her worriedly. I can sense that the guilt just bite to her heart as her face seems a bit lost. "You're more than this Bom. You're not as low as Jiyong. Don't make this decision hunt you back in the future." I tried to coax her. Bom sighed. "You sure one sweat talker, Dong Youngbae." she smiled at me. "But what do you do if I refused?" she started to showed her real self as she fold her arms to her chest.

"Then I don't have a choice...." I walk towards her. At first Bom was acting all high and mighty but when the distances between us shortens, she retreats. "See... I knew you're not this kind of girl Park Bom." I said to her. "What did Jiyong do to you that forces you to help him out?" I looked at her. She sighed. "That Jiyong guy was once's my cousin's boyfriend. After they broke up, he had changed. I barely knew him if he didn't talked about my dear cousin." Bom told me. "After what he did to my cousin, I was thinking that he could help me out with you and Chaerin. That's all. For the two of us it seems like a win-win situation." Bom truthfully said. 

"Where are they?" I anxiously asked. "He's probably taking Chaerin to his studio near our college but I don't remember exactly where." Bom replied. I turned my foot away from her and start walking away. But then, I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist. "Park Bom... That's enough." I exhaled. "He probably have already did that to her." I heard her voice cracks. She's crying! I felt the back of my shirt damp from her tears. "I'm sorry...." she said. "Let go of me Bom. I don't care what happen. I need to find Chaerin!" I turned back to her as my hands tried to free myself from her hug. 

 

"DONG YOUNGBAE?" 

 

The two of us were startled in hearing the voice. I turned around and saw Chaerin stood there beside Jiyong. The guy just scratches his head, lost of words. Please, Lee Chaerin don't misunderstood! Please! My eyes widen as I spot tears starts falling down her cheeks and before long she ran away. "I...I'll just...." Jiyong points to Chaerin before catching after her. 

"I'm sorry...It was my fault..." Bom just sated at me. Ah, what am I saying? Things like this always happen to us anyway. I'll just figure out something... I suppose...

 

 

[FLASH BACK ENDS]

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Hey..." Jiyong walks closer to Youngbae. The guy divert his attention to the blondie next to him. "Where is she?" Youngbae asked. "Surprisingly, that stupid cafetaria guy brought her back home." Jiyong told Youngbae. "Seungri? Hm..." Youngbae mumbles. "Dude, what happen?" Jiyong try to conversate. "Don't you 'dude' me, you troublemaker!" Youngbae glared at him. "Hey, that wasn't my fault! I tried to stop her from looking okay?!" Jiyong said. 

"Oh yeah. That's right. But who's fault is it in the first place to put Bom in his plan?" Youngbae replied sarcastically. "Ahahaha... Aigo... You got me." Jiyong chuckles. "I didn't do nothing to her." he told Youngbae. "I know." Youngbae replied. "No girl will willingly asked their to send them back home." Youngbae utters. "Hey, I'm not that low! The girls that I previously sleep with they willingly to do that with me!"Jiyong was offended by his words. "Then, what makes Chaerin so different?" Youngbae turned to him. JIyong stammered. 

"Uh... She... She just... doesn't saw other guy like she sees you." Jiyong told him. "Soljighi yeagileul... I'm jealous of you..." he smiled. "I never got a girl like her in my life." he confessed. "You will. Someday. Probably." Youngbae said. "If you changed." he adds. Jiyong just chuckles. "I heard that one before too." Jiyong stretches his body. "You got yourself one hell of a girl dude." Jiyong nudged him. Youngbae growls in annoyance but then he just smiled silently. "I know..." he utters.