Double trouble!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

Outside the studio stand a figure watching the couple reunited. Jealousy and hatred emerge and unknowingly, the couple have themself an obstacle to face.

"I have to make my moves! Tch! Be prepared to be torn apart!" the silhouatte glared at them.

From a far, another figure saw the the anonymous figure walking away from the studio door. "O-ho.... So it was like this all along. Hmph... I guess I have to make my moves too then. I should get that person to be on my side." the other anonymous person thought. 

 

Who could they be?

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Annyeong!!!" TOP burst in. "Eh? EH????" TOP shouts in seeing Youngbae and Chaerin sitting next to each other playing the piano. The couple just stared at him who didn't expect them to be in that position. "Am I disturbing you guys?? I'm... I'm..." he stutters. "Quit blabbering, hyung. Get it!" Youngbae calls TOP as he walk backwards to leave the two alone. Chaerin laughed at the silly TOP. "You wouldn't be laughing if he hold on to the microphone I told you." Youngbae warns Chaerin. "Wae?" the girl innocently asked. 

"He's the sickest rapper ever!" Youngbae replied. "W-where are the others?" TOP asked. "Ah, Dara and Minji can't come. They have their practice today. Jiyong too..." Chaerin told him. "Sorry!" Jiyong appears right after Chaerin told TOP about him. "And he came..." Chaerin utters. Youngbae just stared at Jiyong and the guy realized that he was being stared just smiled back. 

"Bom wasn't...." Youngbae was about to told TOP about Bom but then, the girl too appears! "Am I late? I thought the class was being dragged but in the end it ended faster than what it should be." Bom said. "No,no... You're just in time. Come in!" TOP smiled widely. Youngbae just sighed. Hyung, your bingu face is showing...

"TOP oppa had a crush on Bom isn't he?" Chaerin question gain attention both Jiyong and Youngbae who stood each on her side. This time the guys gaze meet with each other. Jiyong just smirks upon seeing Youngbae glaring at him. "I think so. He's been too obvious." Jiyong replied. Youngbae just remind silent. "Ah, right! Can we do it tonight? All of the sudden, the date line have been dragged forward and I really need to hurry things up." Jiyong asked Chaerin. "Okay, sure." Chaerin replied. 

Jiyong just smiled upon hearing Chaerin accepted his request. Bom glances at the Jiyong and Chaerin that still talking. "Secretary-nim? How's our preparations going?" TOP stops their conversation. "Ah. About that, everything is already in place and even the invatation poster have been spreads around the campus area. The only thing left is our guest's preparations for the performances that night." Chaerin reports to the president. "Park Bom, will you asked our guest about their performance? And arrange a practice once the stage is set." TOP told Bom. "Sure." Bom replied. "But, I'm going to need help." she turned to Youngbae. "Will you?" Chaerin glances at the two. "Well... I suppose." Youngbae replied. Bom just smirks at Chaerin. 

 

"Wassup kids~!!" Suddenly Teddy busted in and shocked the whole team. In the midst of confusion, Chaerin actually hold on to Youngbae's arm and immediately Teddy spotted them. After realizing that she accidentally grabbed Youngbae, Chaerin retreats her hands. Youngbae just remain calm on his spot. "Is the meeting finished?" Teddy diverts the others attentions. "About to. I was going to tell Chaerin to hand over the reports to you." TOP replied. "Ah, really? That's okay. I hope our party will be a success." Teddy smiled. "Well then if there's nothing I have something to say to Youngbae." Teddy told TOP. "Okay, Sure, hyung." TOP let Youngbae go. "And, you can write those reports in my room." Teddy turned to Chaerin. The girl then follows Teddy and Youngbae to his office.

"What is it that you wanted to say?" Youngbae asked after they arrived at Teddy's office. "I found out about that Kwon Jiyong guy." Teddy speaks. Chaerin frowned. "Kwon Jiyong? What's wrong with Jiyong?" Chaerin glances at both Youngbae and Teddy cluelessly. "He's the famous couple breaker and as sly as a fox." Teddy told the two. "I don't get it. Why all of a sudden Jiyong becomes the topic? And why are you investigating him? He wasn't that bad." she favored Jiyong's side. 

"I didn't know that you're that innocent Chaerin. I thought you're the baddest female and can read what's in someone else's head." Youngbae sighed. "You heard hyung, don't get to close to him." Youngbae said. "And you're just going to believe in a rumour?!!" Chaerin pouts. "I believe in him! He's not all bad! Wait a second..." she frowned. Teddy just stared at Chaerin as the girl starts to think. Youngbae took a sit on the couch. "You're jealous aren't you?" she blurted out. "You lied to me didn't you? You weren't sorry! All of that was just an act?!! Dong Youngbae are you playing with me?!! It's just because you hated him, you used me!?" Chaerin shouts. 

"O-oh..." Teddy sense trouble. "She just misunderstood. You better say something nice Youngbae..." Teddy glances at Youngbae while talking to himself. "And what if I did?" Youngbae stared at Chaerin. The girl was furious. "You... YOU'RE THE WORSE!!" she snapped and dashed out from the office. 

"Aah~! What did you do Youngbae?!" Teddy sighed. "You just made things worse. This problems you can't handle it alone." Teddy said. "Since he's working in pair too..." he continues. Youngbae looked at Teddy. "Pair? You don't mean..." Youngbae pause. "Yup. You're right. It's her. You too, be careful. I don't know how they going to do it but they're on it. And you just got yourselves more trouble." Teddy sit next to him. "What are you going to do about Chaerin?" he asked.

"Molla... I'll think about what to do." he  replied. "Well, just asked me if you need anything okay?" Teddy pats his shoulder. 

 

 

"Seriously, Lee Chaerin why can't you trust me for a little bit?" Youngbae thought to himself. 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________

 

 

 

 

 

FINALLY I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER. 

 

I WAS SO AFRAID THAT I GOT AN IDEA BLOCK. 

 

DAMN THAT NEW STORY LINE JUST GOT TO ME WHILE I WAS WORKING!

 

AND I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO PUT IT DOWN. 

 

YOU GUYS CAN SEE THE DESCRIPTION IN MIRACLE! 

 

I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL BE DOING THAT ONE. 

 

I JUST HOPE I HAVE TIME TO UPDATE WGM SUNSKY VERSION, FOC AND PKR. 

 

WISH ME LUCK YEOROBUN SO I CAN FINISH MY STORY!

 

THANKS FOR READING AND SUPPORTING.

 

DON'T FORGET TO SUBCRIBE! ^___^