My Unrequited Love? PART 2/2

My Unrequited Love? ( TWO-SHOT)

I apologise to anyone who's been waiting for me to update, I'd just had a hectic couple of weeks cause my formal/ prom is coming in two weeks so exam started, so it's really busy. But enough of me blabbering, please read and enjoy

PLEASE COMMENT <(^_^<)

***************************************************************

Dara knew that there’s no point in her staying by Jaejoong’s side when all that she ever had was an unrequited love, she made her mind, she’s going to leave him and let him be happy with the person he loved and let her move away to let time heal her wounded heart. She left with only a day’s notice. It was only that morning that she broke the news to her dearest friends that she was going to leave to another country. She hated avoiding yet she couldn’t confront the situation. It was that day that she had silently left, not telling anyone else about her departure and leaving silently even though she knew that nearly everyone couldn’t care less about her, for them she had never existed even if she did then she’d probably be a stain to them, a stain that they wish to erase.  

Dara moved to Canada alone, a place that she had always wished to go to, there she found salvation for her broken heart, as time had mended the pieces of her heart. She spent her days learning new things and mastering all the skills that she had always wished to do, cooking, gardening, painting, drawing, and playing the piano was all of her hobbies and going to Canada meant that she could do all those. As time flew by so did her memories of Jaejoong flew by, she no longer suffered about him. She learnt to move on and not let her time be wasted because of unnecessary matters.

Though Dara was able to move on and not care too much of what her past may have been, yet she was still afraid to bring herself back to the place that had brought her so much tears. Her school was having a two years reunion and Dara was invited, yet she still doesn’t know if she should go. It was her pride and her heart that was making her have second thoughts.

Yet in the end Dara decide to head back, she knew she had to face her fears sooner or later, she wasn’t confident with how she’s going to act towards everyone, yet she had to come back it was now or never.

Dara booked the earliest flights back to Korea, in the hope that she would be able to show her old school mates who she really was and how much she had changed, both physically and mentally.

Dara’s family anticipated her return as she left with such short notice, they all came to pick her up from the airport and happily welcomed her home, she knows that even though this world doesn’t except her for who she is, then her family is still there behind her ready to back her up anytime.

Dara planned that the third night that she arrived in Korea would be the reunion party then on the 7th night she should return to Canada as she still have a business to look after. Though her parents disliked the idea of her returning so soon, yet they couldn’t do anything to change her mind.

The third night soon approached and Dara had long gone and got her dressing and make-up done. She looked exceptionally pretty that night, as Dara had spent a lot on herself, she promise herself that this would be the night she’s going to remember the most before she lets go of anything that she had before. Dara exited the stretch-Hammer and made her way to the long red carpet that welcomed her.

Making her way towards the large double marble door, she could hear gasps and whispers after everyone around her finally realise who she was.

“Isn’t she nerdy Dara?” asked a guy

“OMG it’s fat Dara...is it really her?” whispered a girl in the entrance.

“Yep that’s me and I’m going to show you more of me and who I am, so watch out cause that’s not all” Dara thought to herself as she made her way confidently towards the hall.

Not long into the party did Dara felt someone tap her shoulders.

“Are you Park Sandara?” asked a girl.

“Minyoung it’s really me” Dara said confidently.

“OMG...it’s really you, I never thought that you would ever come back, you left so sudden” said Minyoung as she along with some other friends gave you very long hugs.

“How long are you planning of staying?” asked Amber

“I’m staying for another four days then I’m heading back to Canada” you stated as you gulped down the champagne.

“That’s short?” complained Sunny.

“Yes I still have my studies to finish plus my cafe needs me” you said

“Can we come over to visit some other time?” asked Minyoung

“Sure anytime, I’ll treat everyone to coffee and cake, made and grounded by me” you said.

You were enjoying your time talking to your long time friends, as you guys spent a whole hour catching up on things that the others had missed.

Unbeknown to you, someone was watching you from afar.

Later into the night when the centre of the hall was lighted up and everyone got a partner to go dancing with you stayed by yourself and watched everyone dance. It was only a while after that you got bored and so you decided to wonder around the fully lit garden outside.

“It’s going to be a boring night if you’re going to just stay out here, plus it’s too cold” stated a manly tone as you felt a jacket on your shoulders.

You were surprised that it wasn’t only you out here. Turning around you were surprise to see who it was.

“You...” you said too surprise to speak further.

“Kim Jaejoong, don’t you remember me?”Asked Jaejoong as, he fixed his coat on your shoulder to make you more comfortable.

“I know you’re Kim Jaejoong” you stated as you took a step back as the space between you guys was being uncomfortable to you.

“It’s been two years hasn’t it?” asked Jaejoong as he closed the distance between you guys and stood next to you with his hands in his pocket staring out into the pond.

“You knew” you asked Jaejoong surprise that Jaejoong knew about you leaving.

“Who wouldn’t when the person who’s silently watching you isn’t there anymore” said Jaejoong as some memories came back causing a smile to be shown on Jaejoong’s face.

“What...silently watching?” you shuttered.

“You have always watched me....Dara” said Jaejoong this time turning to look at Dara.

“You knew?” you asked surprised.

“From the beginning...8 years ago” stated Jaejoong.

“Why?” you asked

“On a rainy autumn day 8 years ago we met, not longer after that we became enemy, six years after that you left without telling anyone and 2 years later we meet again” said Jaejoong now staring deeply into your eyes.

“You knew all along, why didn’t you just blow my cover, so you could embarrass me?” you asked

“I don’t want to...I love the way we were” said Jaejoong.

“what are you?...are you crazy?”  you asked astonished.

“I’m crazy....crazy in love” said Jaejoong

“what?” you asked

“I was in love” said Jaejoong

“Yeah with Tiffany” you stated as jealousy stated to come back.

“She’s my cousin” said Jaejoong

“what...your cousin, then that day at the park – “

“Was my plan” Jaejoong said

“You plan?...you knew I was going to follow you?” you asked surprised at Jaejoong’s confession.

“Yes, but having you leave was not part of my plan...” said Jaejoong.

“then what was?” you asked.

“this...” said Jaejoong as he held out a small glass box containing two ring.

“what’s the meaning of this?...let me see you propose to the girl you love?” you asked on the verge of tears.

“No...it’s for you...” said Jaejoong, placing the box on your palm.

“For me?” you asked staring at the two engraved rings.

“That day at the park was for me to see if you truly loved me, so that I don’t get the wrong idea, then the day after I was supposed to give you this ring, but you didn’t come to school the next day...but several days later you came but you left after that day. Too fast that, I couldn’t tell you the truth.

“It was your plan all along, 2 years ago, why didn’t you tell me earlier?” you cried.

“Those smiles and laughter that I did all those years are meant for you, the reason why I smile the reason why I’m happy is because I know you’re watching and that knowing someone cares really meant a lot to me, especially you Dara”

“It was for me?...all those years that I thought you didn’t know I exist, yet it was all for me?” you asked now staring back into Jaejoong’s eyes.

“Yes all for you, even my heart till today is reserved for you, wait... It can’t be reserved for you, cause you have never left my heart, you were always there” said Jaejoong holding your hands and placing it on his chest to where he’s heart is suppose to be.

“Jaejoong...I...” you said speechless.

“I love you...don’t leave me” said Jaejoong as he leaned down and captured your lip.

“I...I love you” you said breathlessly as you guys broke away from the kiss for some air.

“Stay” said Jaejoong before he leaned down again and captured your lips again.

 

~*~*~ THE END ~*~*~

*****************************************************************

Silent_Love signing off

Australia

6/06/2011

9:30PM