Umbrella Part 2

Blind Love [Hiatus]

A/N: Here goes the 2nd chapter. enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Kibum went to the music store early so that he can still talk to Yoona but when he stopped by the door of the store, he didn't hear the sound of the piano. He went inside and didn't find Yoona around, only her father was there.

Kibum: Annyeonghamnida! (Bows) Ahjussi, where is Yoona?

Mr. Kim: Ah, Kibum. Well, Yoona went to the doctor with her mother.

Kibum: When will they be back?

Mr Kim: Maybe by lunchtime. Waeyo? Are you going to wait for her?

Kibum: I just wanted to ask Yoona something but I'll just come back tomorrow. I still have my training so I won't be able to wait for her later. Just tell her I passed.

Mr Kim: Araso. I'll give her the message.

Kibum: Gamsahabnida (bows and was about to leave the store)

Mr. Kim: Oh, gidalida. Tell your abeoji to come and visit me in the store when he's available. I heard he's busy these days.

Kibum: Ne, I will tell him. (bows again and leaves)

He started thinking possible things why Yoona is in the hospital so he got worried. He didn't even know why he didn't ask Yoona's father the reason because whenever he will ask, his heart tells him not to. He can't function properly during his training. He reasoned out that he was just too tired, so thanks to him, they were all given an early dismissal.

He was about to leave to go to the music store to talk to Yoona and give the umbrella back when their leader, Lee Teuk, asked all s and their manager to eat dinner at a nearby restaurant.

Lee Teuk: Yah! Let's go eat outside! We rarely have this oppurtunity. Baegopa!!

Kibum: I still have something to do. You go on without me.

Lee Teuk: Oh come on Kibum! Come with us. Please (He pleaded) Is that 'something' really important

Kibum can't say no to his hyung. He also thought that he could just go to Yoona next morning.

Kibum: Araso. Araso. But you have to treat me.

Lee Teuk: Yah! (he looked at Kibum and saw his pleading eyes) Araso! Kaja!

They went out happily and Kibum forgot about Yoona that night.

 

Next day, he woke up earlier than usual. He prepared himself as fast as he can so he can go to Yoona's store. When he arrived, he was so glad to her Yoona's playing again. When he entered the store, he saw Yoona's parents talking to a girl by the cashier and Yoona by the piano. They were all laughing happily, even Yoona, that made him feel something different in his chest.

Mr. Kim: Oh Kibum. You're back! What brings you here? Are you looking for Yoona?

Kibum: Annyeonghamnida! (bows to the four people inside) Ne, I just want to talk to Yoona.

When Yoona heard him, she was startled that made her insides melt. She still can't understand the reason so she stopped playing and turned to Kibum, giving him a warm smile.

When the girl saw how Yoona smiled at him and how Kibum stared at her, she knew that something was different.

Girl: Annyeong! Nice meeting you, Kibum. I'm Yoona's best friend, Yuri. We were just going.

Yuri gave Kibum a big grin and went upstairs with Yoona's parents.

Kibum: Ah, I was just going to give you back the umbrella I borrowed.

Kibum got confused when he already extended his hand to give the umbrella but Yoona is not taking it. When she extended her hand, he placed it to her hands and just shrugged his thoughts.

Kibum: Thank you for the umbrella. It helped me a lot.

Yoona laughed with Kibum's response. It seemed to lighten the mood of Kibum

Yoona: Ah, well it's good that I can help someone.

Kibum: What's your favorite piano piece?

Yoona: I'm more of the classical-lover but I love "River flows in you"

Kibum: Jeongmallo? It's also one of my favorites.

Yoona: Do you want me to play it for you?

Kibum: Jinja?

Yoona: Ne.

Kibum sat beside Yoona that made her startled.

Kibum: Mianhe, do you need some space? Can I sit beside you?

Yoona: Gwaenchanha (smiles)

She started to play the piano and it made Kibum's heart beat faster. he fell in love by the way she played it. It's the same from how others play but somehow different.

Minutes passed and Kibum didn't notice the time. He was busy watching Yoona and listening to her songs. Someone called him, their manager.

SJ's manager: Yah Kibum! You're late! Where are you? Come to the training room right now!

Kibum was startled at his manager's tone. He stood up that made Yoona stop.

Yoona: Is there anything wrong?

Kibum: Mianhe! I need to go. My friends are waiting for me. (he looks at his watch) I'm late! Mianhe! Mianhe! Mianhe!

Before Yoona could respond, he already stormed out of the store.