Umbrella Part 1

Blind Love [Hiatus]

Every morning, Kibum goes to the SME building for his whole-day training with the other Super Junior members. They need to give all their best for their trainings and practices because their most awaited debut is already in two months time.  He walks 3 blocks from his apartment to his agency's building and  always stops by the music store, a block away from his destination to listen to the person inside, playing the piano. He loves to listen to the songs that person play because it was his' favorites.

This day is a different story. The day was colder and darker than the usual warm September day. When Kibum stopped by the music store to listen to the piano, rain started to pour. He didn't know what to do because he has no umbrella and the rain is becoming worse so he entered the music store. Then there he saw her, the girl playing in the piano. The one he listens to everyday.

Girl: Uhm, may I help you?

She stopped playing the piano.

Kibum:  Mianhe. The rain is so heavy and I don't have an umbrella so can I just stay here until the rain stops?

Girl: Gwaenchana.

Kibum: You look familiar. Are you the owner's daughter?

Girl: Ne. Did you know my father?

Kibum: Ne. He is my father's friend. He always talks about you.

Girl: Ah, I know you. You're Mr. Kim's son? My father always talks about his friend too. Mr. Kim also visits often here and he talks about his sons.

Kibum: I'm Mr. Kim's son, Kibum. And you're Yoona, right?

Girl: Ne. Nice meeting you.

The shaked hands. When Yoona faced him, he felt something different in his stomach. His smile grew big.

Kibum: You know you're good at playing the piano. Sorry to interrup you awhile ago. Just continue playing and pretend that I'm not here. I'll just sit here.

Yoona seemed to obey and continued playing. Kibum stared at her and he didn't know the reason why he felt something different in his chest and stomach. Somewhat painful but happy.

An hour past and the rain is still pouring heavily. He already received several calls from the other members of Super Junior and their manager. They are getting so worried about him.

Kibum: Excuse me

Yoona stopped playing.

Kibum: The rain isn't stopping. My friends are already looking for me. Can I just borrow and umbrella? I'll return it to you tomorrow.

Yoona: Okay. Gidalida. I'll just get the umbrella.

She took the umbrella under the cashier and gave it to him. Their hands brushed with each other and Kibum felt something different again from his insides. Little did he know that Yoona felt the same but she gave no reaction. Kibum looked at her and saw her sweet smile. He felt happier than ever but he can't understand why.

Kibum: I'll be going then. Nice meeting you, Yoona. Gamsahabnida.

He ran off to the building smiling widely. When he arrived at their training room, his other members looked at him confusingly. They kept asking what happened to him but he just smiles and changes the topic so they just shrugged it off.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So guys, what do you say about the first chapter? Any Feedback? :)) Too short? Too formal?