Without saying a mere goodbye...

Dibidibidis his name was Minho

 

Without a mere goodbye  Minho’s pov

 Always tried to protect him from any pain, so why was I the reason that he’d done that? When did I start believing that keeping him away from my troubles, that not talking to him about them would protect him? We used to be so close. But then ‘she’ asked to meet up again, I thought that if I went now, she would finally be gone from my life. But instead of going to a café or whatever, the came to my house. And she had alcohol with her. Before I knew it, I was laughing with her, so drunk I couldn’t think straight. We started  making out, but somehow it didn’t feel right. So I kicked her out before anything really happened. But apparently I was too late, because the next day Taemin confronted me with it. He screamed that he saw everything and asked me why I had done that. Tears were running over his angelic face and no matter how I tried to explain, he wouldn’t listen. When had lunged everything at me, he  ran away. I was too stunned to chase him and I didn’t hear anything from him until I got a call from Key.

He was panicking, crying that Taemin was on a roof somewhere, about to jump. I didn’t even  hung up, I just threw my phone way and jumped in my car. I drove as fast as I could, I couldn’t’ lose Taemin.  When I arrived and looked up, I just couldn’t believe my eyes. Without hesitating I sprinted up the stairs, passing Key halfway up. When I finally was on the roof I saw Taemin. He looked broken, like he hadn’t had a meal in a week. He looked at me, pain obvious in his eyes. I tried to reason with him, but every time I said something he went a step closer to the edge. My whole body was shaking, tears running over my face.

 “Don’t do this to me Yeobo…” I begged him.

“Don’t call me like that!” He screamed at me. He had only two more steps left…

“I need you…”

“Go…” One more step…

Taemin, you don’t have to do this…” I couldn’t breathe anymore.

“I guess I do…” and he let himself fall backwards.

“NO!!!” I screamed, I tried to jump after him but Key was holding me back. Why won’t he let me go? I have to be with Taemin! I screamed at him, tried to punch him, but he just kept holding onto me. Right before Taemin  was about to hit the ground I screamed:

“I LOVE YOU!” at him. When he landed my body went limp and I slumped to my knees. It was like my heart was ripped to pieces.

“No…” I whispered. “It can’t be…” I felt Key put his arms around me. He was also crying, he buried his face in my back.

“Why…?” I felt empty, like he had took a part of me with him. We stayed like that for a while, unable to believe he was really gone. That I’d never see his lovely smile again, never would see him pout or never would hear him call my name again.

“Let’s go downstairs..” Key eventually said, helping me up. I just nodded, not finding the strength to speak. When we arrived a nurse was zipping up a body bag. I felt my stomach twist and turned around to puke against the wall. This couldn’t be happening, this couldn’t be true. How could he do this to me? Without him my life had no meaning. He had left me, without saying a mere goodbye. He had left me devastated and broken hearted. With a proposal ring feeling like lead in my pocket…

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo.... this was my first angst, I hope you liked it. Please comment^^

I feel so bad right now *cries in a corner* please don't hate me =.=

And please read my other stories. 'Party Planner Love' and 'Sing a Love Song' these aren't so sad ^^

2min hwaiting!xxx