But I still love you...

Dibidibidis his name was Minho

 

Dibidibidis his name was Minho

Taemin’s pov

I was standing on the edge, of a roof, of the highest building of Seoul. Slowly I leaned forward, but when I saw the distance between myself and the ground I backed away. No, I couldn’t chicken out now, not when I’ve come already this far… it’s not like I have anything left worth living for… not anymore.

My mom had  died two years ago and that’s where everything went wrong. My dad started drinking and he isn’t a happy, funny or over-emotional drunk. He just becomes plain evil. He used to be a great dad who loved his kids more than anything, but not anymore. I even broke my arm tree months ago… or well he did so.

He was drinking again… usually I just let him be, I don’t even protest anymore when he hits me. My whole body was already covered in bruises so I didn’t really cared anymore. But that night he was hitting my younger brother, he’s only twelve! He hasn’t done anything wrong! Ever since umma died he stopped seeing his friends and started working non-stop for school. But that bastard could care less, I couldn’t just keep watching him hit my little brother! So I tried to reason with him, to get between the but he didn’t even paid attention to me. I put all my strength in one punch, aimed for the drunken jerk’s face. When my fist collided with his jaw, I heard a loud crack. He must have felt it because before I realized what he was doing I was already on the floor. He was on top of me, slamming my head against the hard concrete. He took the lamp, which was standing in a corner of the room and slammed it into my ribcage. Glass flew into my face, cutting my flesh where ever it went. When he had enough, he stood up and stepped with all his force on my arm, breaking it. He then smiled at me and left the room.

After that night the social workers took my little brother away, leaving me now alone in my own personal hell. And I haven’t seen my brother since… so I decided to start living at my boyfriend’ house.

My life started to have a meaning again, I could smile again. Me and Minho were having a good time, we were in love. We often talked about the future ho we might get married and he often told me he loved me so much. And I believed him, which was foolish of me. When I came home early after work one night, he wasn’t waiting at the door, like he used to. I thought he might have gone to bed already, so I went to our room. When I quietly entered I was shocked. Minho was lying in the arms of a WOMAN! He was whispering HER name, kissing HER, touching HER. And I just stood there, frozen. I left the room without him even knowing I had ever been there.

I confronted him with it the next day, but the only excuse he could give me was being drunk… So I took my decision. Minho had been the only thing that had kept me going, now that I’ve lost him… I just don’t have anything left. Only Key still loves me, but now that he’s got a boyfriend, I barely see him once a week.

To get back to the present, I’m still standing on the top of a building. I saw the door leading to the stairways suddenly open, Minho and Key almost falling through it.

“Taemin!!!” Minho yelled at me, running towards me.

“Don’t come closer, you jerk!” I screamed taking a step closer to the edge.   Five more steps

“Taemin, please don’t do this…” he pleaded at me, still walking towards me.

“Don’t!” Four more steps

“I love you…” He was still coming, so I was still backing away.

“Shut up! Liar!” Three more steps.

“Don’t do this to me Yeobo…” he begged me.

“Don’t call me like that!” Two more steps

“I need you…” tears were running over his face, mirroring my own.

“Go…” One more step

“Taemin you don’t have to do this…” his voice was shaking, his whole body trembling.

“I guess I do…” and I leaned back, letting gravity do its work.

“NO!!!” Minho screamed. He tried to jump after me, but Key was holding him back by his arms, pulling with all his might. I felt the air rushing through my hair as I was plummeting towards the ground. Tears were gushing out of my eyes. And I saw Minho cry and scream like crazy on the rooftop. The last thing I saw before everything went black was Minho, mouthing the words:

“ I love you…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~               

So this was the first chapter, i'll make two. Another one from Minho's pov.
I feel so quilty for killing my sweet Taeminnie =.= Please forgive me and tell me if you liked it.
*Taeminnie :'(*