"I'd love us to be friends."

Always be Mine

 

* Third Person's Point of View *

How come they know?! Hyein thought as she watched the two boys approach her. She held her breath a bit as they started to question her about whether what they said was true or not, then she sighed loudly and stood up, making the chair she had just sat on fall down. Without picking it up, she walked over to another desk and sat down again. 

“Come on. Leave her alone, Dongwoo. Sungjong was obviously lying about all the things he told us about her. She's probably not even his sister. He wishes.”

Hyein suddenly turned to look at the one who spoke, who's name was Hoya, according to what she had heard the older, Dongwoo, call him earlier, and narrowed her eyes at him.

“What kind of things has that guy said to you about me?”

“That you're a sweet girl. Very innocent and childish. Beautiful. Kind and friendly. Honest and straightforward. Violent. You bite hard and punch like a macho man. And—” he held up one finger for each fact that he remembered Sungjong mention.

“Alright stop. That's enough!” She giggled, involuntarily. She didn't know that was how Sungjong had thought of her.

Dongwoo walked over to her, sat on her desk, and looked down at her while grinning, "How many of those things were true about you then?”

“I bet it's none of them except ‘violent’, am I right?” Hoya smirked, sitting down on the desk beside hers.

Dongwoo stared at him, scandalized. “What are you saying, Hoya? That she's not beautiful?”

“Oh, no. She is beautiful but—”

“And Innocent? Sweet? I think she is,” Dongwoo cupped Hyein's cheeks and smiled a handsome smile at her, making her blush and look away.

“Stop flirting with her, hyung. Don't you know she has a boyfriend?” Hoya stated, then smirked at her. “Or is it boyfriends – plural?”

“One more word and you're leaving this room with a black eye.” Hyein stated.

“See. What did I just say? Violent. Uh oh—” he gasped and fell off the desk when Hyein stomped her foot and pretended to stand up while glaring at him, reminding him what she had just warned him about.

“That's because you can't stop with your smartass comments.” Dongwoo laughed, as Hoya continued to back away from Hyein who continued to glare at him. “Go ahead. Hit him. I'll let you." Dongwoo chuckled as Hyein smiled a little and Hoya gasped.

“Hyung!”

Realization suddenly came to her as she remembered that both of the boys were her brother's friends.

“Will the both of you just shut up? You're giving me a headache.” Hyein suddenly spoke up and glared at Dongwoo who was still sitting on her desk. “Leave me alone.”

“Why? I didn't do anything to you.”

“You're breathing my air.”

“That's not a valid excuse. I don't see your name on the oxygen molecules in the air...” he raised his eyebrow, still not moving off the desk. Suddenly, Hyein's fist was in front of his face, and he was lucky enough to catch it or else he would have been the one to leave the classroom with a black eye.

“Any friend of that jerk is a reason for me to be hostile towards them. Don't come near me again.”

Hyein pulled her fist out of Dongwoo's hand and stood up before walking back to the desk she had sat in before they came into the classroom.

Dongwoo sighed and walked over to Hoya. “She really is exactly how Sungjong described her. Just a bit more violent. She punches a lot harder than Sungjong does.”

They were quiet for a few moments, as they waited for detention to end. The both of them also had to stay in there for 2 hours just like Hyein, and luckily an hour had already passed.

“I have an idea.” Hoya suddenly said.

“Uh oh.” Dongwoo made the sound when Hoya nodded his head towards Hyein. “What are you going to do?”

“Follow my lead.”

The both of them then made their way toward Hyein again and sat in the desks on either side of her.

“What do you want now?”

Hyein glared at Dongwoo, but Hoya was the one to reply. “We want to be friends with you.”

“Tough. I don't want to be friends with the likes of you.”

Hoya then looked at Dongwoo and smirked earning a nod from the older boy who finally understood what Hoya was thinking. “The likes of us? Because we're friends with Sungjong?” He asked, earning her nod in response, “Says who?”

“You're always with him and those 4 other guys. I don't know. Are you trying to tell me you're not friends?”

“Yup. We're all just in the same dance group.” Hoya said smiling brilliantly, thinking his plan was working.

However, Hyein caught on quick and ruined that plan. “Poor Jongie... His friends would abandon him in order to befriend his little sister.” She shook her head sympathetically.

Just when the two boys thought their chance of becoming friends with her was completely non-existent now, Hyein smiled and placed both of her hands around their shoulders.

“Actually, you guys seem pretty cool so I'd love us to be friends.”

 


Woah, the Jo twins were non-existent in this chapter?? Sorry! Hahahaha.

*Inspirit* *Boyfriend fan*

“Niga isseoya man yeogi ga Paradise~ oh oh” <3