Found You

Chasing Love

[Ah right! This is a scene from YAMO. So.. yeah.. XD I hope you'll enjoy reading! Please do give feedbacks. NEgative or not its okay. ^^ ]


16 years later...

 

*niga isseoya man yeogi ga paradise. eojiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise oh~ oh~*

Ji Ae was having fun singing at the noraebang with her friends. It was her turn to sing and she chose her favorite Paradise by Infinite. In the middle of her singing, her phone rang.

HamGyu calling...

"Call ignored. Assa!" she said and continued singing but she got distracted because her phone kept on vibrating. She received a message from a certain HamGyu.

We're coming now. Better come out voluntarily.

"Shoot!" Ji Ae exclaimed. She dropped the mic and grabbed her stuff. "Let's move out! They're coming!"

With that, her friends hurriedly grabbed their stuffs too and ran out of the room. They headed towards the main door but Ji Ae got a bad feeling aboout it so she stopped them.

"Let's use the back door." She suggested. They ran towards the back door thinking they could escape from there but when they got out, 7 guys were already waiting there.

"Oh oh.. Here comes trouble.." Jia, one of Ji Ae's friends, whispered.

Oh boy...

"Going somewhere Ji Ae?" the guy who was wearing suit asked. Feeling defeated, Ji Ae just let out a fake smile.

"ahahaha! HamGyu oppa! you're here!"

"And so are we." the guy behind the one she called Hamgyu butted in.

"okay, game's over. Lets go." another guy approached her and got hold of her arm, bringing her to the car.

"Ah! Jamkanman yo, Myungsoo oppa..." Ji Ae tried to protest but it was no use. Myungsoo already got her in the car. The rest of the guys followed them, one got on his motorcycle, and left the area, leaving Ji Ae's friends speechless.

"Uwaa... They're really something." her friends could only say.

I really need to do something about it.. But what?

 

======================================================================================

"Library. You said you're going to the library. Can you explain what you just did Ji Ae?" Woohyun asked with frustration in his voice. He kept on walking back and forth, unable to hide his frustration.

"Could you stand still Woohyun? You're making me dizzy." Hoya butted in but Woohun just ignored him and focused on Ji Ae, waiting for her explaination.

2 hours ago, they told Ji Ae to just stay in her room and study because her exams is coming in one week but she sneaked out to play with her friends. It really disappointed her brothers.

"It's beacuse you guys are over-reacting. I still have 5 days left to study for the exams. Playing today shouldn't be a big deal." Ji Ae defended her self.

"Sunggyu..." Woohyun turned to Sunggyu, asking for reinforcement. Sunggyu took a deep breath.

"This isn't right. You need to be punished. You'er gounded until your exams are over. House-School is your only destination. No internet, no tv, no cellphone." Sunggyu said. Ji Ae's eyes widened.

"What? You must be kidding, Gyu oppa!"

"I'm afraid I'm not. You disobeyed and lied to us Ji Ae." he said firmly. 

"But.. Can you consider the internet and cellphone thing? I promise I'll just stay here in the house. I won't go anywhere except school. Promise!" 

Sunggyu didn't say a word. All he got on is his poker face.

This is not good. i need to use my ultimate weapon. Ji Ae thought. She sat next to Sunggyu.

"Please HamGyu oppa. Please..." she begged using a bit of aegyo. She has used this tactic several times already and it hadn't failed here even once.

"Tsk. You really know how to get me. Alright. You can use internet and cellphone." Sunggyu gave in.

"Yes! You're really the best Gyu oppa!" Ji Ae said happily and kissed him on the cheek. Her other brothers just sighed. She then turned to Woohyun. "Ah! Hyun eomma, what will we have for dinner? Uwaaa.. I'm so hungry because of playing."

"Well, I plan to cook... Yah Yoo Ji Ae. How many times do I have to tell you not to call me eomma?"

"But you sound like a mom. You always nag. You are the one who also always cook. Just like what mothers do. Woohyun eomma." Ji Ae kept on teasing him.

"Neo!" he was about to chase her but she had already ran up to the stairs. "Aigoo that kid."

"Yah Sunggyu. You give in to her easily." Dongwoo snorted on Gyu after Ji Ae left.

"Give me a break. I'm 100% sure you'll do the same if you're in my position." 

Dongwoo took a few seconds to think.

"You're right." he chuckled.

"This is bad. We need to take an antidote that would counter-attack Ji Ae's aegyo tactics. I get this feeling we'll be bankrupt if she continues doing that." Hoya said.

"Blame it all to Sungyeol. He's the one who taught Ji Ae some aegyo." Sungjong threw all the blame to Sungyeol, who was busy munching banana. They threw glares at him.

"What? I didn't. My aegyo comes out naturally. Maybe she saw that and copied me. What can I do?" Sungyeol said inocently.

"Aish!" Myungsoo took the pillow beside him and threw it at Sungyeol.

"Whatever. I'd rather cook now than listen to you. Ji Ae's probably hungry now." Woohyun said then went to the kitchen. The others went back to their own business too.

*sighs* What will I do with you Ji Ae.. Others doesn't know but Sunggyu is really bothered by Ji Ae's behavior. He thinks they've spoiled her too much.

Since they were young, Sunggyu and the rest tried their best to make Ji Ae feel she's loved. Unlike them, who somehow experienced what its like to have a family before they got to the orphanage, Ji Ae doesn't have a single idea what its like to have a family. She was left in the orphanage when she was still a baby.

Even after Sunggyu got adopted by a very rich old maid in Busan, he didn't forget to help the family he left in the orphanage. He helped them to be able to study. They had this truce that they'll do everything to give Ji Ae the most comfortable life. At the age of 19, Sunggyu's guardian died because of illness and left everything she owned to him, including the company she owned. Now, Sunggyu is the one who runs the company with the help of Myungsoo.

===================================================================================================
 
"I told you I won't be in trouble." Ji Ae told Jia. she was talking to her over the phone as she was lying on her bed.
 
"Spoiled brat." Jia teased. Ji Ae just laughed to what she said. "Oh, before I forget. Sandeul oppa sent me a picture of their latest event in school. Want to see it?"
 
Sandeul is Jia's older brother in the mother's side. He is studying in Seoul School of Performing Arts High. Ji Ae had a big crush on Sandeul few years ago. Although that feeling is gone already, Jia still ships her to her brother.
 
"Really? Sure!"
 
"I've sent it to your e-mail."
 
Ji Ae hurriedly got up and took her laptop from the side table and checked her e-mail.
 
"Ah! Here it is!" she excitedly clicked on the photo Jia sent.
 
 
"Ohh?" Ji Ae noticed the guy beside Sandeul. He looks familiar.... Wait! He can't be.... "Jia.. Who is this guy beside Sandeul oppa?"
 
"Guy? Wait a minute... Ah! That's his bestfriend."
 
"What's his name?"
 
"Why are you asking? You... He's going to be your new crush?" Jia kept on teasing but Ji Ae isn't in the mood already.
 
"Jia. What's his name?"
 
"If I'm right. His name is... Baro. Yeah. Cha Baro."
 
Ji Ae couldn't believe what she heard. She was looking intently at the picture.
 
Its him.. Its really him. I finally found you...