Chapter 4

Troubled.

I just realized how ty chapter 3 was oh my HAHAHAH sorry everybodyyyyyyyyy I kinda rushed that out on my phone i just didnt know how much it hahahahahahah

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"WHAT??!!?!?No junsu you can't. You have a contract to honour too, in case you haven't realized" Junsu bowed his head. "I'll pay. I'll pay for compensations and then go get another job for myself." Junsu sighed. "No junsu, you know this isn't about the money. We don't need the money, and there is no way I am going to let one of my best vocalists go. Think again Junsu. Whatever you do, it's going to affect your future. You might have issues right now, but issues can be straightened out right? Plus I'm sure that the others won't want you to leave. Do they know about your decision?" JYP asked."Ummmmmmmm I haven't been staying with them for the past few weeks nor have I seen them?" Junsu admitted. "I trusted you to be more professional, you know that you're still part of 2pm and they need you. The fans want you." JYP scolded."Now just go and think about your decision again and i expect to see you again in one week.Remember, nothing cannot be solved. It just takes a few actions." JYP said.

Junsu walked along the bank of the river, randomly kicking pebbles and stones into the river. He watched the stones swirl in the river, before getting washed away by the current. He was so deep into his thoughts that he didn't see Taecyeon behind him.

Taecyeon couldn't believe his eyes. They had spent so long searching for Junsu, and now he was just there right in front of his eyes. What was worse was that it was extremely cold and the poor guy didnd't even have a jacket on him, all that he was wearing were jeans and a long sleeved shirt. Picking up his pace, he caught up with Junsu. 

Junsu turned around when he heard footsteps. His breath hitched in his throat when he saw Taecyeon standing there. A thousand thoughts ran through his head, but what he realized was how much he missed the other man. They just stood there for a few moments glancing and staring at each other, before Taecyeon finally pulled Junsu into his embrace. Junsu shivered and only then realized how cold he was, and attempted to hide his head inside Taecyeon's big and fluffy jacket. Both stood there for what seemed like an eternity, until Taecyeon gently held Junsu's hand and said "Come on, let's go home. The rest missed you."

However, Junsu shook his head. "My stuff are at my other place. I need to go get them first. Are you still angry at me..?" Junsu trailed off. Taecyeon sighed. "Sorry Su, it was wrong of me to say those things that day and nobody's been talking to me ever since until I get you back. I was jealous and i guess my pride just didn't let me apologize to you straight away." Junsu hesitantly lifted up his head. "Do you........Do you still love me?" He stuttered out. Taecyeon nodded his head and then pulled Junsu into a bonecrushing hug, both of them wanting more of each other, tongues and lips meeting in a battle for dominance, lust and love for each other radiating out from each other and only parting when they both neded air. Junsu felt the first real smile for many weeks blooming on his face. "Now you big baby, let's go get you home." Taecyeon grinned.

"I'm home!" Taecyeon said. However, everybody just ignored him. "Hey guys......." Another faint voice said. The rest who were watching a movie finally turned their heads and saw their beloved Junsu there. There was a stunned silence before Junho and Chansung barreled towards Junsu, nearly knocking him over in a hug. Junsu just laughed when he saw all the others heading towards him as well and before he knew it, he was on the floor with the rest of them on top of him.

"Hyung we missed you so much!!" Wooyoung whined. "Oh did you really?" junsu thought when the memory of seeing Wooyoung walking happily along the river bank flashed across his mind. "I'm back to stay guys." Junsu smiled and laughed, the emotions of the day finally taking a hold on him as he cried, not because of sadness but because of happiness in a very long time.

P.S this isn't the end I think but i might be taking a break from updating although i still have a few ideas. 

Plus i realized i still have to wrap up the whole JYP and wooyoung part.