Dog Treat

4 INCH TALL???

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Yamada Ryosuke POV*

 

The faint sound of Rio’s breathing was felt while her hug slowly tightened. Her fast beating chest was so close to mine, it’s like both of our hearts are rebelling out to meet each other.

 

I MISSED HER. I JUST MISSED HER.

 

I have no idea how we got into this mess. Within a click of a finger, we turned into mutants! 4 inches tall in fact. I’m just so lucky Rio is here with me all this time. I'm sure I can't cope without her around.

However, my sudden happiness was instantly disturbed by a familiar voice not so far away from us.

 

“… Errrrmmm… Yama-chan~” She said with eyes widen… “Is it possible that your cute dog won’t EAT US?!!”

 

I heard Kim-chan said. It took me about 2 seconds to process what I just heard but then, I felt the urge to turn around only to see my own dog, Cookie glaring down at us. Yes! My own little cute dog became a hundred times bigger than me with his sharp teeth presented with her anger.

 

Unlike before, I can’t pat her… DEFINITELY NOT WHEN SHE’S THIS BIG! I know very well what my dog is thinking. I haven't been so afraid of Cookie in my entire life. NEVER! By then, I know, we’ll be running for our lives.

 

--

 

“That’s a gooooood doggie…” I heard Hikaru said nervously while all of us are trying NOT to make a single move… “Down boy… down!” he continued before clutching Rin-chan’s hand as tight as he can. I saw Hikaru-kun protecting Rin behind him which made me do the same to Rio.

 

“I’m pretty sure that dog is a girl…” the ever so random Inoo Kei spoke next. Seriously! This guy can be random at ANY time. Instead of being scared, Kim nee-chan just gave him a quick whack on the head as if saying ‘focus-on-the-bigger-problem-jerk’.

 

-

 

“Minna… RUUUUUUUUN!!!!!” Dai-chan shouted before pulling Amu’s hand and dashed out Cookie’s sight. All of us panicked, making the group pull each other’s partner and run for our lives. I didn’t even know where we’re going. I just followed my own feet running towards the safest place possible while pulling Rio’s hand in the process.

 

Adrenaline rush filled my system before noticing a dead end in front of us…

 

THIS.IS.NOT.GOOD.

 

I looked up and saw a massive door which inhibited all of us in going any further. I turned around and saw the familiar dog I raised for so many years, now attempting to EAT me. I never thought my life would be wasted and will become a DOG TREAT!

 

I gulped for the nth time after seeing Cookie’s sharp teeth. Rio’s grip on my arm became tighter and tighter, making me protect her even more. Dai-chan and Inoo-kun who was standing next to me did the same to Amu and Kim-chan. They made sure that their girlfriends are safe behind them – making that the only way to shield the girls.

 

We then all together took a step backwards after seeing my dog taking a few steps forward towards us.

 

“Guys… It’s so nice meeting you all! Let’s see each other inside that dog’s stomach!!” Inoo-kun said after seeing Cookie bark in anger.

 

And then… my dog barged at us.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

 

xXxXxXx

 

I closed my eyes, expecting my body inside my dog’s intestine. However, all I felt was a wet substance covering my whole body.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Cookie me all over. The dog jumped up and down happily after seeing her master. My dog recognised me! I AM THAT AWESOME!!!!! I’m covered with her saliva but still… she’s my baby.

 

“That dog of yours can seriously  act!!” Kim-chan tried her best to catch her breath as a sign of relief. I then saw Rio extending her hand up and started patting Cookie’s massive nose – almost 5 times bigger than her own arm.

 

All of my friends then sat down in exhaustion before realising something important…

 

“WAIT~” Amu-chan crossed her eyebrows after looking around to look for another couple… Her facial expression then changed in an instant before opening once again… “Where is Hikaru-kun and Rin-chan??!!”

 

 

--

 

“I think we lost the dog…” Hikaru panted heavily as soon as they reached safety – his hand still clutching Rin’s. The couple then sat down and eyed at the massive clock hanged on the wall.

 

“It’s nearly 5pm. Why isn’t Hannah or even Fai coming?!” Rin said anxiously while catching her breath… “And we lost the others! How can we survive?”

 

“Your handsome boyfriend is here… Why are you worried?” Hikaru chuckled at her girlfriend’s remark, earning a sudden glare from the latter. The boy then stole a quick peck on Rin’s lips as if saying ‘everything-will-be-alright’ which made the girl give a weak smile.

 

-

 

“Maa~ Rin-chan… Since we’re alone…” Hikaru started to wiggle his eyebrows after seeing Rin’s figure covered with sweat, with the tissue paper covering her slowly melting. His eyes were easily caught by Rin, making the latter whack his arm as hard as she can.

 

“YOU ERT!!!”

 

“Oii~ I wasn’t looking at anything… But seriously, baby, that tissue paper covering you won’t last long!” Hikaru teased while he watched Rin move away from him.

 

“GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU MANIAC!!”

 

 

--

 

*Yamada Rio’s POV*

 

“Do you think they’re okay?” I heard Amu’s weary voice after the seven of us tried to look for the couple: Rin and Hikaru. I slowly her hair and nodded with a smile, not wanting my imouto to worry anymore.

 

I was about to give her a hug when her stomach started grumbling.

 

*GRRRRRRROWL*

 

Kim and Kei-chan heard Amu’s stomach and started laughing… “We better start looking for something to eat. I’m starving too!” I then took the initiative to stand up to hunt for precious food when Yama-chan hindered me in taking another step.

 

He pulled Daiki, Yabu-kun and Kei nii-chan’s arm and went towards the direction of the massive kitchen… “You girls stay here. We’ll get some food.”

 

“WHAT? WHY ME?!! I can just stay here and guard the ladies!” Kei nii-chan protested making Kim-chan give her legendary stabbing looks.

 

“Don’t be such a COWARD, Inuu-chan!” the fight of the cat/dog couple then started, ladies and gentlemen. Inoo-chan quickly leaned forward to counter the girl’s insult.

 

“I’m trying to protect you missy! AND DON’T YOU DARE OPPOSE ME OR I’LL RIP OFF THAT DELICATE TISSUE PAPER THAT YOU’RE WEARING!!” a grin suddenly formed on his face, knowing that he had won. This ert nii-chan of mine is indeed smart… but seriously… A BIG FAN OF A ORIHARA KIM!

 

-

 

We were quite amused of Kim-chan’s reaction. Her whole face turned into a proper TOMATO colour which she tirelessly tried to hide. She was about to pinch the hell out of Kei when the oldest one spoke.

 

“Dai-chan and Yama-chan can get some food. We’ll just stay here with the girls. Your girlfriends are more important that food, right?” Yabu-kun said wisely before making the two boys nod in obedience. I can see the older boy’s expression, somehow weary. Maybe he’s still worried about Hannah-chan.

 

-

 

We thought of a plan of escape for about an hour and patiently waited for the two boys’ return. It wasn’t long when the silhouette of Dai-chan and Ryo-chan were seen. I saw Dai-chan pulling a single massive stick of Pocky using only one of his hands while Yama-chan rolled one big strawberry fruit in front of him.

 

YES! A STRAWBERRY AS BIG AS MY TV!! This is LIFE!

 

My eyes suddenly glittered as soon as I saw this. However, Dai-chan’s pain became visible.

 

“Minna~ help! Dai-chan’s arm was hurt…” Ryo-chan shouted while guiding his friend towards us. Amu examined Daiki’s arm and redness was too obvious. She worriedly touched her boyfriend’s arm, only to hear him wince in pain.

 

“Amu-chan, I got your favourite Pocky to eat! I hope you’re still hungry…” Dai-chan said weakly, not minding the pain on his arm. We don’t know what happened but all we can do is think of a plan on how to tend his hurt arm.

 

“BAKA! You’re hurt! Mou~” Amu nearly shouted. This is the first time I saw her like this. She’s somehow frustrated that she can’t do anything for her hurt boyfriend. For a second, we forgot our hunger (and the massive strawberry waiting for me) and stayed beside Dai-chan for his comfort.

-

 

“Hello??”

 

Only a minute had passed and a familiar voice caught our attention. We turned our heads from the source of the sound, hoping that it will save our lives and most importantly, treat Daiki’s injury.

 

“Is someone home??!” the voice called out again – this time, louder. It wasn’t long when a familiar figure appeared before us. We looked up and saw Hannah as big as the Eiffel tower, walking slowly around the living room. Immediate smiles were then formed on our faces after seeing our hope – HANNAH!

 

“HANNAHHH!!! HERE!! WE’RE DOWN HERE!!” we shouted in perfect sync while waving our hands, hoping that the girl will hear us. Yet, Hannah just went around the room clueless and walked pass us like we're invincible

 

 

“Help me climb that table… I need to show myself to Hannah!” Yabu-kun asked the help of all the boys which basically pushed him up the sofa. We then watched him run towards the table and climbed it like a professional circus guy (Summary Concerts are indeed useful! XD)

 

*End of POV*

 

 

Hannah looked around and saw an empty living room while expecting for her friends to be there and already started the said ‘party’. She looked around only to see clothes scattered on the ground and even recognised her boyfriend’s briefs laid peacefully on the carpet.

 

“What the heck? Did they play STRIP POKER?” Hanna raised one of her brows and started examining the state of the kitchen. She then took a seat in the dining room and rested her back on the chair.

 

She then sighed in depression with the plan of waiting for her friends to come back before taking her phone from her bag to check for Yabu’s call. Yet, there was none.

 

“BAKA! You didn’t even call me…” she frowned at her phone and pouted. She then rested her head on the table and whispered under her breath: “I miss you… YABUTA”

 

Hannah closed her eyes, hoping that Yabu and her friends will arrive soon but the feeling of annoyance still lingered inside her.

 

--

 

“I missed you too, baby…” she heard a faint voice near her ear which suddenly lifted her head up the table. Hannah looked around to see any sign of her boyfriend, but to her dismay, there’s none.

 

Her gaze then landed on the 4 inch tall man standing on the table…

 

“I love you” Yabu said while looking at a girl a thousand times bigger than him. With widened eyes, Hannah tried her best to process the evil prank her eyes are giving her…

 

3…

 

2…

 

1...

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

 

 

---

A/N: Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!! Sorry it's craaaaap!! T^T
I hope I can update soon... ESSAYS ARE SERIOUSLY KILLING MEEE!!! GAAAAAAHHH!! >//////<

Please excuse all mistakes. I'll try to add other pairings on the next one... GANBARIMASUUUU!!!

p.s. all updates of my sisters are AWESOME... Mine are nothing to compare. *cries*

 

p.p.s. COMMENT AND I WILL GIVE YOU A STRAWBERRY AS BIG AS MY TV!! haha~