The Evil Genius

4 INCH TALL???

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fai glared at one single test tube which she labelled as her very own ‘master piece’. A smirk then formed on her face before measuring exactly .4 ml of an unknown substance lingering on her right hand. She carefully managed to put drips of the pale pink chemical into each of the available containers in front of her but then…

 

“PRINCESS!!! THERE YOU ARE!!” her ever so loving boyfriend came out from nowhere and hugged her from behind making the latter jump in surprise. Fai didn’t even notice that she put too much of the substance into the container, making it more concentrated.

 

Without knowing what he had done, Yuya immediately tightly embraced the younger one to his capture and buried his head on Fai’s hair – enjoying Fai’s subtle sweet smell.

 

“OYY BAKA!! I’m working!!!” Fai turned around and pushed the boy slightly. She then fixed her hair up again and pushed her experiment goggles back to their right position.

 

A smile was then plastered on Yuya’s face as soon as he saw his cute girlfriend ‘playing’ like a scientist in her own house. He eyed pieces of equipments he’s not familiar with laying peacefully on the table… “Are you making a love potion or something?” he chuckled then watched the serious-looking girl rub something on her white coat.

 

“I’m making history Bakaki…” she smiled manically before mixing some unknown substance once again… “I’m nearly finished on my experiment. I’ve been working on this since last month and all I need is a sample participant…”

 

“If that would make me fall in love with you even more, I’m willing to take the risk…” he continued to tease.

 

“It’s not a love potion. You know Yama-chan and Dai-chan always complain about Yabu-kun and Yuto being so tall? Well, I think this would solve their problem.”

 

“Does it really work? I thought you’re just playing with random liquids…” Yuya raised one of his eyebrows and glared at the test tube Fai was holding.

 

However, the smaller girl just ignored his question and continued what she was doing. She poured some of the solution in 5 different bottles and diluted it with water – making it look like a normal fizzy drink. She then shook each bottle and placed them inside the refrigerator with a note saying “DO NOT TOUCH”.

 

“You’re finished, right? Can I have you now?” Yuya pulled Fai by the waist closer to him, making the girl remove his goggles and fake a frown… “Will that drink make you taller, princess? I don’t like leaning to kiss you… My back aches” Yuya chuckled, making Fai leave a smack on his right arm.

 

“FINE!! DON’T LEAN THEN, OJI-SAN…” Fai replied after pushing the boy once again.

 

Yuya was about to pull the girl when two familiar figure entered the room.

 

-

 

“Maa~ Lover’s quarrel again??” Yuki appeared by the door, behind her was Hokuto who seems to be out of breath while carrying all Yuki’s grocery shopping bags. Yuki then made herself comfortable on the sofa while she watch her tortured boyfriend do all the work.

 

You see, they’re celebrating Kim’s birthday today and the selected venue is the girls’ house (YUP! All the girls are living together~ YAY!). They decided to meet up after the boys’ rehearsals for their upcoming concert.

 

“I feel sorry for you man” Yuya whispered on Hokuto’s ear but was enough to for Yuki to hear.

 

“It’s his fault… He lost to our game. That’s his punishment!” Yuki grinned in return, making Hokuto just sigh in despair and went straight to the fridge to save himself from dehydration.

 

The younger boy then reached for the pink coloured fizzy drink and quickly opened it.

 

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Fai suddenly pulled the bottle away from Hokuto’s grasp, enough to make the boy shocked from the older girl’s actions… “IF YOU WANT TO LIVE, DON’T DRINK THIS…” Fai said out of impulse while hugging her experiment like her own baby.

 

“Errrmmm…” Hokuto looked at Fai peculiarly.

 

--

 

“Should we just buy something to drink outside? The others will be here in about an hour so we need to buy everything needed for this evening…” Yuya broke the awkwardness in the atmosphere and led her girlfriend outside along with Hokuto and Yuki to buy everything for the party – leaving the strange substance made by the evil genius, Ogata Fai.

 

-

 

*One Hour Later*

 

“Where’s Yuya and Fai?” Hikaru asked as soon as the rest of the group entered the girls’ apartment. The boy then slumped down his bottom half on the sofa before pulling Rin down next to him.

 

“What the--? I’m not a dog, you know…” Rin glared at the boy sitting next to her. Hikaru then just smiled brightly as he pulled her body towards his chest while Rin pulled slightly away… 

 

“Aish~! The heck with the PDA?!” Kim said jokingly. Before she can even finish her teasing, Kei frowned and started objecting this whole idea of ‘spending-Kim’s-bithday-with-everyone’. Yes! EVERYONE. Even Yamada’s dog Kuu came along with them.

 

“Fai called me just now and said she’s with Yuki and Hokuto too. They’re still buying some stuff for tonight.” Kim continued while ignoring her boyfriend's childish behaviour.

-

 

“Mou~ I should spend this day with you alone, baby… I was looking forward for some s—“ Kei’s sentence fell flat as soon as he felt Kim’s tight grasp over his mouth. He mumbled with a frown while Kim was trying her best to shut him up.

 

“Looking forward for what, huh?” Yabu wiggled her eyebrows as he questioned the couple.

 

Yet, Kim was quick enough to change the subject… “Stop the teasing! Where’s your princess?” Kim continued before seeing Yabu’s facial expression changing in an instant. By this, Kim’s grasp over Kei’s mouth was released and intended to listen to Yabu’s dilemma.

 

“Well, she’ll be here later… But that sister of yours got jealous over something. We haven’t talked since yesterday, but I MISS HER LIKE HELL!!” Yabu slumped his head down the table and started whispering to the evil spirits around her. This is the first time he fought to his girlfriend so the poor boy doesn’t really know how to cope.

 

Kim, Kei, Hikaru and Rin gave off a sympathetic look on the half dead boy before noticing 4 people uninterested about the topic. Ryosuke, Rio, Amu and Daiki seems to be busy playing with Yamada’s dog. Their happy expressions while playing with the dog made Yabu more miserable and even annoyed.

 

“OI YOUNGSTERS! Are you listening? I’m half dead here… I’m missing HANNAH!” Yabu complained, successfully gaining their attention.

 

“Maa~ Daijoubu, after this party you’ll have Hannah-chan back ne~” Rio winked at the older boy and led her way to serve them something to drink. Rio pulled herself up and slowly opened the refrigerator door only to see 5 attractive bottles which attracted her eyes in an instant.

 

“Cooooool~ I wonder where Fai-chan bought these drinks” she smiled and pulled the 5 bottles out and placed the content inside transparent glasses to be served to her friends – leaving the poor note behind… “Here~ drink this to cool your head down.” Rio said while innocently placing all their drinks.

 

Only a few minutes had passed and ten people inside the room finished drinking the pink coloured substance made by Fai. They didn’t know that as time goes by, something’s changing…

 

-

 

*Orihara Kim’s POV*

 

I took another sip on the addicting drink Rio just gave me. I figured the other guys; even my devil boyfriend liked it because within a tick of a second, all of their glasses were empty.

 

It was then I felt something heavy on my head…

 

“Guys~ I-I… I suddenly feel sleepy…” I heard Daiki said. I was about to say the same thing as a thumping force inside my head kept banging like there’s no tomorrow. It wasn’t long when my eyes started to feel heavy. I tried my best to stay awake but it seems like all the people inside the room were already asleep…

 

 

and then, all went black…

 

-          44 minutes later –

 

 

I tried my best to open my eyes and combat the pain I was experiencing inside my head. All seems blurry. I managed to sit up and look around before seeing a white blanket-like cloth wrapped around me. I then looked underneath this familiar cloth and realised something…

 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs after witnessing my body wrapped around a massive version of the clothes I was wearing earlier. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I’M !! I AM FREAKIN IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS!!

 

 

“What the hell with the shouting?!!” I saw Kei waking up, who is unsurprisingly unaware of the situation. By this time, all of my friends are seem to be awake by my scream I just let out earlier. I saw them look around with questioning faces of what’s going on before realising something definitely WEIRD!

 

“KEI DON’T STAND UP IF YOU DON’T WANT TO SHOW EVERYONE YOUR THING!!” I shouted. Hell noooooooo~ No one’s seeing my boyfriend but me!!! It wasn’t long when another genius noticed something bizarre.

 

--

 

“Guys……….” Hikaru gulped before continuing… “Is it me or, that chair got waaaaaaay BIGGER!” the pointed upwards which gained all the attention of all my friends.

 

--

 

Don’t tell me… WE SHRUNK???!!!!!! YES! 4 INCHES TALL TO BE EXACT!!!

I examined all the things around us and saw massive pieces of furnatures laid out like a mountain in front of us. The television that big can be easily mistaken as a cinema. Even the tables and chairs are big enough to be buildings in Tokyo. 

And here we are... stuck underneath our massive clothes!

--

 

A whole 5 minutes had passed and we all tried our best to process all the things going on around. All 9 of us then exchanged looks before PANIC ATTACK struck us. 

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING??” Rin shouted while trying her best to cover herself up using her massive clothes which are now 10000x bigger than her. All of the girls did the same while my eyes landed on one glass laid on top of a table not so far from us.

 

“RIO!” I shouted across the room – ignoring the confused faces of all my friends… “Where did you get the drink you gave us earlier?”

 

“Ehh? I-I…” she paused for awhile before speaking. I can sense she was quite teary after realising what just happened… “In the fridge! I thought Fai-chan bought them for us to drink…” she explained.

 

“What do we do now nee-chan?” I heard Amu say before turning her head to Daiki. The couples don’t even dare to move an inch since they’re bare ! –

 

“We need to ask Fai-chan…” my ever so cool boyfriend spoke calmly with a strict tone... Seriously, at a time like this, who can be calm? He’s not even covering the upper half of his body for Pete’s sake… “For the mean time, let’s find something to cover ourselves” he continued while the others look around for something which we can use as our ‘clothes’.

 

“How about tissue paper?” Daiki pointed at a tissue paper roll not so far away from us (THANK GOD). All we need now is a brave soldier to get some for us while .

 

 

All of us just looked at each other as if saying ‘there’s-no-way-I’ll-do-it’, but then, Yabu suddenly stood up.

 

“Fine~ I’ll do it, Hannah’s not here anyways…” All of us eyed his back going towards the massive roll of tissue paper which is waaaaay bigger than him, maybe even TWICE as BIG! Yes~ Ladies and Gentlemen… a Yabu Kota is now heading towards a giant roll of toilet tissue paper.

 

"RIO, AMU, KIM, RIN! CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!!!" the boys shouted in perfect sync. 

--

 

It wasn’t long when we managed to change into our outfits – CLOTHES MADE OUT OF TISSUE PAPER. I didn’t know how we managed to cover ourselves with this, but it's definitely better than nothing.

 

For the first time, I managed to pull and force a smile after seeing my friends hugging each other. Kei did the same. He pulled me into a tight hug, not minding how dorky he looks with just tissue paper covering his privates.

 

But then, I felt a sudden gulp on my part as I saw another disaster coming our way. I saw a massive furry creature in front of me which was enough to make me clutch Kei tightly. The creature was about 100 times bigger than us COMBINED. He grinded his teeth angrily while glaring at the small little people in front of him.

 

 

I then felt adrenaline rush while my own sweat travelled down my body.

 

--

 

“… Errrrmmm… Yama-chan~” I said with eyes widen… “Is there a possibility that your cute dog won’t EAT US?!!” 

 

 

 

 

-------

A/N: HOW WAS IT MINNA?????? T^T It's a FAIL I know... It's been ages since I wrote something... :(
I LOST EVERY WRITER'S KNOWLEDGE I KNOW... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! I'm such a failure... >.< GOMENASAIIII!!!

 

Anyways....... COMMENTS ARE LOOOOOOVE. <3 

 

p.s. *sings* Happy birthday Kim-chan, Happy Birthday Kim-chan... Happy Birthday dear Kim-chaaaaaan~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to yooooou!! *bows and pose*