Chapter 5

Our CAT-DOG Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAERIN's POV

Wedding....Wedding....Wedding....Wedding....Wedding...

those words are in my head since yesterday...

"I don't want to get married!" I yelled outside the house "I just graduated and then in two weeks I'll get married to a person I don't love?" Sigh... I heard a creek on the door, I looked at who was it...

"Seungri? What are you doing there?"

"I was kind off listening on how you yell to the tree above you, the tree can't say anything and most especially the tree doesn't understand you, trees don't get married" what is he talking about?

"I know what you're thinking Chae, you're asking of what I'm talking about..." eh?

"Are you a mind reader?"

"Do I look like I am?" he smirked

"Ya! Just answer my question." 

"What's your question by the way?" is he joking on me?

"Forget it" I was about to open the kitchen door when he suddenly stopped me, what's gotten into him...

"Look Chae, well this is not a bad thing to say cause we both feel the same way right?" I nodded "We don't love each other..." He looked at me "But you like me right?" I said giving him a shiver "Well yeah, but it's not to the extent that I love you for real, ew! You? No way!" I just looked at him "Well me neither! I won't fall for you!"

It was silent as we were just looking at the ground, sigh... I broke the silence between us

"So, what'll we do?" I asked

"Nothing..."

"Nothing? What do you mean nothing?" I turned my gaze to him

"Nothing... We can't do anything, let's just do it Chae. It's not gonna hurt, we don't know what will happen in the future, but if it doesn't work, we can have a divorce right?"

"Great idea! And we'll just say to our parents that it's not gonna work out and then let's separate, wow ! You're brilliant seung!" feels like I've gotten a bit closer to him than before... he just smiled

"Let's just say I'm like Einstein..." I laughed at it, don't know why, it's not even a joke... "Why are you laughing?"

"You're just funny, pft..." I stood up "Let's get back inside shall we? it's getting late" I said as I went back inside while he was still there sitting, I shook my head and went back to my room, I cleaned myself... Got the applications for the college school we're going to study, me and seungri. I went to the window and looked down... "he's still there?" I opened it and "Ya! Lee Seunghyun! What are you still doing there?" he looked up and smiled, omo! "Just....just watching the stars..." he has changed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter