Part 2 He’s in Love!

During My Years As An Agent

 

“Khun Hyung, what are you talking about?” Wooyoung shook his head vigorously, and his voice seemed stiff as he stood up, pointing to the paper that was thrown onto the floor. Refraining from an outburst, he said, “How could I let Sulli bear all this by herself?”

NK also stood up, and bent down to pick up the paper and shook it in the air. “Do you still want to stand on the stage of our concert in Budokan next year in March?” Although he said it in a calm and carefree way, I, who was dazing in my thoughts, was struck by his words, like awakening from a dream of the past. My soft and emotional feelings had hardened because of this epiphany. There cannot be any mistakes before the concert—they have to be in that concert, all of them! If news like this spreads out and ruins the concert…

“What do you mean?” Wooyoung’s face started to darken. Both Taec and I could see that the tension between those two were getting so tight it could explode any second. Then Taec pulled Wooyoung aside for a second, telling him in a low voice, “Hey, contain yourself. Khun is saying this just under concern for you.” He hesitated to talk for a while, then continued carefully, “Don’t you remember the warning in 2011? None of us would hope only 5 of us will be able to stand on the stage of Budokan.”

“We can’t have any one of you go, not even one. Choose for yourself, the girl, or the group?” NK had frozen everyone once again with his petrifying, icy words. But it was true; we couldn’t bear losing another member again in 2PM.

So I walked over to NK and held his arm, saying “Calm down, why can’t we discuss this in a better manner. Why don’t we wait until Junsu and the rest come, then we’ll talk it over together, we’ll find a solution to it.”

“How we’ll we discuss it? Wait for Jinyoung Hyung to fly over and discuss?” NK frowned, but then he turned to me and smiled, “Hyung, you’ve dealt with this kind of issues before, do what you need to do. Why bother change all of a sudden?”

I froze for a minute, and every word I wanted to say was caught in my throat. I didn’t want to repeat a mistake twice, after making one already—Maybe, deep in my heart, I had that sort of thought and starting point, so when the same thing happened the second time, I had changed,  subconsciously.

=====================================================================

First of all, I'm terribly sorry for not updating lately. It's getting late in the school year, and I'm busy with all sorts of assignments and projects that I need to hand in. And also, because 2PM has been comeback-ing lately, I am also busy helping out in a khuntorian fanclub translating news and posting videos etc. I'm here just to convey that I did not forget about this fanfic, nor am I quitting, I'm just quite busy lately~ I hope that such thoughtful readers like all of you can understand~ Many thanks!