First Time...

First Sight..First Crush..First Love..

 

It’s a month already for Jaejoong work at Siwon’s restaurant. Yunho will come to the restaurant everyday at lunch hour, because different from Siwon, he as the Jung’s heir work at his father’s company as well as CEO, that’s why he leave the management for their restaurant and hotel to Siwon.

After knows each other a week, finally Jaejoong can feel much comfortable with the man that older by 13 years old than him and he’s not awkward anymore with Yunho presence at the restaurant. From HeeChul he knew that Yunho is a single father that never married. HeeChul said that the mother of Yunho’s son passed away after giving birth of their son before their able to get married. HeeChul also said that even though Yunho looks like a player, he’s not a player at all. He only get involved with two girl in different time, but sadly the girls can accepted the reality that Yunho already having a child. Yunho stay single in the last 5 years now.

Jaejoong doesn’t understand why he feels so sorry about Yunho’s life and that makes him act more softly to Yunho, just likes his act with Siwon and HeeChul.

“Jaejoongie, you’re going home with me, ne? Siwon and Chullie have to meet with Siwon parents tonight for the party tomorrow,” said Yunho, while he’s having his lunch which is cooks by Jaejoong himself as Yunho’s order.

“Arraseo, hyung,” said Jaejoong, smile beautifully. He sits on Yunho opposite as the man asks him to.

“Aah…after you’re move in to Siwon mansion, I can’t take you home as often as this two weeks, because you will go home with Siwon for sure,” said Yunho.

“Unless he’s having date with Chullie hyung,” said Jaejoong unconsciously, but just for a moment, because after that he realized what he said and he’s blushed.

Yunho, in other hand, looks happy with Jaejoong words, and look at the young man’s redden face amusingly.

“So, I will tell him to having a date with Chullie as often as he can then,” said Yunho, seriously, which makes Jaejoong blushing more.

“Aigoo, you’re too cute, Joongie, you know that?” said Yunho, pinch Jaejoong’s nose gently.

Jaejoong doesn’t say anything, just smile shyly. In the time like this he’s always doesn’t know what to do or to say.

After Yunho go back to his office, Jaejoong waits for the time for him to going home, and Jaejoong still doesn’t know what’s going on with his heart.

***

Jaejoong walk slowly to the library when he hears his name being called by a dolphin’s like voice which own by the one and only, Kim Junsu.

“Hyung, today you don’t have to go to restaurant, right?”

“Yes, today my day off, why?”

“Please accompany me to bookstores I want to find a book that makes me curious, ne?”

“Okay, I just inform Chullie hyung that I will get home a little late,” said Jaejoong, who sent a message to his hyung immediately.

“Thank you, hyung.”

“You’re welcome, ng, where’s Minnie?”

“He has to go to his daddy office,” said Junsu.

“Ah, okay then.”

“What is it hyung? Why you’re asking about Minnie?”

“Nothing, I just miss him, because I don’t see him for a week, he’s always busy with his work at his dad office, I hope he’s not overworked,” said Jaejoong.

“He won’t, his father won’t makes him overworked, Changminnie always mention how much his father love him,” said Junsu, surely.

“Yeah, you’re right, he work with his loving father. Even though his father little hard with him, I’m sure his grandparents will lenient with him.”

“By the way, do you know where his mother is?”

“I don’t know and I don’t want to ask either, because that’s his private matter, if he want to tell us, he will,” said Jaejoong.

“Yeah, you’re right.”

Jaejoong and Junsu already knew that Changmin doesn’t have a mother, but their younger friend never say anything about his mother, and the two never ask him. But for what their heard, Changmin seems to love his father so much and his mother absently not a big matter for him. In his mind Jaejoong thought that maybe his mother leave the family in the bad stated that makes Changmin disappointed with her and doesn’t want to remember anything about her. That thoughts makes Jaejoong never want to ask.

***

Jaejoong looking at the cooking recipe books while waiting for Junsu. He read and pick the book that he’s not having yet.

“Jaejoongie?”

Jaejoong lift his head and look at his right, where Yunho standing with wide smile on his face. Jaejoong feel flustered with the name that Yunho use to call him.

“Yunho hyung, good afternoon,” greet Jaejoong politely.

“Good afternoon, what are you looking for, Jaejoongie? And who do you came with? Chullie?”

“No, I came with my friend, Junsu, ah here he is, Junsuie!”

Junsu approaching and look at Yunho interestingly and look at Jaejoong with questioning look.

“Su, this is Siwon hyung partner, Jung Yunho, Yunho hyung, this is my best friend, Kim Junsu,” said Jaejoong.

“Nice to meet you, Yunho ssi,” greet Junsu.

“Nice to meet you, Junsu,” said Yunho.

“Are you done yet? I’ll take you home,” said Yunho to Jaejoong.

“I’ve done already, what about you Su?”

“I’ve done.”

“So? Or the two of you will go somewhere else, for a date, maybe?” ask Yunho curiously.

“Date? Jaejoong hyung and me? Eeeww!!!”

“Thank you Su, I love you,” said Jaejoong, pouting.

“Hehe..don’t get angry hyung, you know what I mean, and, I love you too,” said Junsu while hugging his Jae hyung warmly.

“Hmm!” nodded Jaejoong, who smiling now and pat his dongsaeng’s head lovingly. Of course he knew why Junsu’s reacts like that, because for Junsu he always be a hyung, a big brother, and never thought romantically even for a second, besides, Junsu already having crush with someone else that only Jaejoong who knew about that.

Yunho look at the two with amuse and relieve. Relieve? Even Yunho surprised himself with the feeling. Why I have to feel relieve?

“Ng…Yunho hyung?” Jaejoong look at Yunho little bit confuse because he can see Yunho being blank for a moment.

“Eh? Ah! Mianhe… So, we’re going home now?” ask Yunho, look at Jaejoong warmly and Junsu catch the glance smile at himself.

“Hyung, I forgot that I have to meet with Changmin at 6, he want to ask something about my cousin,” said Junsu, and before Jaejoong can say anything, he bow to Yunho and run from the stores.

“Asih! That kid!”

“Changmin?” ask Yunho.

“Ah, de, our best friend,” said Jaejoong.

“Ooh.. so, we’re go home now?”

Jaejoong just nodding and walk side by side with Yunho. He feels his heart so warm and comfort, but it’s different with the comfort feeling when he’s with his Chullie hyung.

In other hand, Yunho looks so calm, different with the joy in his heart. Even though he aware with the feeling, but he’s still unsure about it, because it’s the first time the feeling involve the much younger man.

***

When HeeChul met Yunho who sending his dongsaeng home, he give a death glares to Yunho, but the later only smile widely.

“Why you didn’t call me that you’ll drive him home?!”

“We met by coincident, never planned it, the most important thing he’s coming home safely, right?”

HeeChul give him another death glare but he has to agree with Yunho finally. Jaejoong hug his hyung lovingly.

“Mianhe hyung, I should have to call you before that Yunho hyung drove me home,” said Jaejoong, softly.

“No, that’s not your fault he’s the one who should call me in the first place have to call me before after all he’s taking my baby without my permission. YAH! JUNG!! Don’t ever dare to do that again, arrasseo!!??”

“Arrasseo hyung,” said Yunho laughing softly. This best friend really over protective but Yunho really understand why Chullie behave like that. If he had a beautiful dongsaeng like Jaejoong himself, he’ll do as HeeChul do.

Jaejoong look at his hyung and Yunho, back and forth, and he can see clearly how close they are. Why Chullie hyung never mention about Yunho hyung before? Is it possible that hyung having a crush with Yunho hyung before? Hmm…

Then HeeChul and Yunho caught Jaejoong act. Jaejoong place his finger on her chin, knitted his eye brow, looks thinking hard and pouting. So adorable. Yunho look at the younger gently and HeeChul didn’t miss the gaze. HeeChul smile, but with little bit worried in his eyes.

HeeChul make a throat sound, take Yunho gaze away from Jaejoong and take Jaejoong back to present.

“Joongie, baby, take a bath now, we’ll wait for dinner, you come with us, Yunho?”

“No, it’s okay, I’m going home now.”

“Arrasseo, thanks again!”

“Thank you hyung,” said Jaejoong cheerfully.

“You’re welcome. Bye for now.”

Jaejoong look until the car’s gone. HeeChul look at him, smiles.

“So…”

“Eh?”

“The first time, ne?”

“Eh?”

Jaejoong and HeeChul look at each other’s eyes. Jaejoong looks dumbfounded while his hyung grin widely. Then it struck Jaejoong’s mind.

“Chullie hyung…” whined Jaejoong childishly with a redden face just like tomato without the leaf.

“HAHAHA!!! My baby is growing up now, isn’t he?” said HeeChul, pinch Jaejoong’s cheek lovingly and walk out to dining room.

“YAH! CHULLIE HYUNG!!!”

Only HeeChul laugh could be heard while Jaejoong walk to his room, pouted, but then he’s smile widely. I don’t know why he feel relieve with his hyung reaction now. Hmm…

###

a/n : is this boring? I hope not… ^_^