First Meeting...

First Sight..First Crush..First Love..

 

Jaejoong serves breakfast for his cousin and he self like usual. He heard steps to dining room and a couple moments later his older cousin appears still in his pajamas.

“Good morning hyung,” greet Jaejoong while sit down on one chair opposite his hyung.

“Morning Joongie, you have morning class?” ask HeeChul, looks still drowsy.

“Yes, until 2 pm today.”

“After class you go to Siwonnie restaurant,” said HeeChul, ordering.

Jaejoong looks at his hyung with questioning looks.

“You said you want to try part time job, and I talked with Siwonnie, and he said you can work at his restaurant as assistant for their chef, and I agree, you will safe at that place for Siwonnie already address you as his own brother,” said HeeChul, surely.

“Thank you, hyung, I’ll go there after school.”

“You’re welcome baby, everything for my lovely dongsaeng,” said HeeChul, smile gently.

“Just leave the dishes and go to school already,” said HeeChul, after the breakfast.

“Okay, thanks hyung, I’m going now,” said Jaejoong, gives his cheek to get kissed by HeeChul  as usual and walk out from their house to his school.

***

Kim Jaejoong, 20 years old, sophomore in art university, came from Busan to Seoul and live with his older cousin Kim HeeChul who older by 15 years.

Jaejoong and HeeChul appearance looks similar. People will call them beautiful because of the feminine feature on them. Soft silky white skin, big doe eyes, plump red lips, slender body, softly hair with light brown for Jaejoong and blonde for HeeChul. But different from his hyung who looks like a diva, Jaejoong more cute and innocent. HeeChul know that a lot of man attract to his dongsaengs, and some of them having a dirty thoughts about Jaejoong, that makes HeeChul over protective to the younger one, and Jaejoong doesn’t mind at all. He felt so loved by his hyung.

HeeChul having his own business, wedding gown boutique and right now he’s engage with his old friend from high school, Choi Siwon who’s one of the heirs of Choi’s group. But right now Siwon choose to run his own business, restaurant and hotel with their best friend from university. HeeChul just having his engagement party next week and Siwon still live at his own house.  After the engagement ceremony HeeChul and Jaejoong will move in at Siwon mansion. Firstly Jaejoong want to live alone at their house but HeeChul denied him because of his over protection thingy, Siwon also ask Jaejoong to come with them because he knows how his fiancée love the younger so much.

***

“Jaejoong hyung!”

Jaejoong turn his head to find two young men run to approach. He is waiting with smile gently. One of them so handsome, tall, with a bit tan skin and muscle while another one is at average height just like Jaejoong, white skin cheerful with especially at his duck and his high pitch voice that call Jaejoong before.

The tall young man cover his ear with his hand while the cute one shouting. When the two of them already in front of him, Jaejoong smile warmly and hug the cute one gently. The taller one doesn’t like a skin ship like that.

“Junsu yah, please don’t shout beside my ear again!!”

“Yah! You have to call me hyung! You’re younger than me Shim Changmin!!” shout Junsu which makes Changmin cover his ears again.

“No.”

“YAH! Jae hyung, tell him to call me hyung,” said Junsu, pleadingly.

“Minnie, just call him hyung, will you?” ask Jaejoong, softly.

Changmin looks at the beautiful man and nod half heartedly.

“Arraseo hyung,” said Changmin.

Junsu looks so happy while Changmin rolls his eyes. Jaejoong looks at them, smile.

Junsu and Changmin his best friend from high school, even though Changmin younger by two years from them for Changmin is a genius one, not that because Jaejoong and Junsu stupid.

“Ah, ne, hyung, where will you going? Your house is on opposite road, right?” ask Changmin, curiously.

“I will to go to Siwon hyung restaurant, HeeChul hyung said I can get part time job in there,” said Jaejoong, cheerfully.

“Really? Waah! That’s good news! I wish I can accompany you, but I have to go to my dad office,” said Changmin, regretfully.

“It’s okay, you can go with me another day.”

“I love to come with you too, but I have to go to my part time job place!” whined Junsu.

“Haha! It’s okay, I’m not a kid who will go to kindergarten and needs a chaperon!” said Jaejoong.

“Deh, okay then, be careful hyung!” said Changmin.

“Okay. Bye!”

Jaejoong then walk to bus stop while Changmin and Junsu go to nearest station. The three of them have their own car but they not often take the cars to the school, they don’t want to.

***

Jaejoong arrives at his brother in law’s restaurant at 3.30 pm. When he said who he was, the restaurant manager greets him more respectfully. Their greeted the guest with a good attitude but to Jaejoong they’re greet just like they’re greet their boss, Siwon and his partner.

Jaejoong sent to his Siwon hyung office and Siwon’s secretary let him get inside the office after she informed Siwon about Jaejoong.

Jaejoong get inside the office and find that inside not only his Siwon hyung, but there’s one guy sit at Siwon opposites who look at Jaejoong curiously.

“Ah, Jaejoongie, come in, Yunho yah, this is HeeChullie younger cousin, Kim Jaejoong, Jaejoongie, this is my partner and our junior at university, Jung Yunho,” said Siwon.

Jaejoong and Yunho introduce themselves to each other with handshakes, and Jaejoong feel the warm feeling through the touch which makes him blush fro he never felt this before.

“Jaejoong will take a part time job as assistant chef and believe me I hire him not just because he’s my dongsaeng, but because he’s good at cooks!” praise Siwon proudly.

“I believe you,” said Yunho surely.

Jaejoong just sit beside his hyung shyly. He doesn’t know why his heart beat faster than ever when he caught Yunho’s gaze to him.

“Ok, Jaejoongie, you can start tomorrow, right now please wait for a moment and I’ll take you home, okay?” said Siwon.

“Arraseo hyung, I’ll wait outside then,” said Jaejoong, get up from his seat and bow to Yunho.

“Ah, Jaejoongie!” Siwon stopped his dongsaeng steps before Jaejoong open the door.

“De, hyung?”

“Just call Yunho by hyung just like you call me, arraseo?”

Jaejoong look at Yunho for a while and he saw Yunho nodded his head which makes Jaejoong nodded his head also.

“Arraseo. Bye Siwon hyung, Yunho hyung,” said Jaejoong. Open the door and walk out from the room.

“What is it now? Why my heart beat faster? Am I having a heart desease?” Jaejoong ask to himself with blankly face which makes Siwon’s secretary look at him amusingly.

“What happen, Jaejoong ssi?” ask Hye Jin, who already knew Jaejoong for two years now.

“Eh? Ah, nothing Hye Jin noona. Ng, can I wait for Siwon hyung in here?”

“Of course you can.”

“Thank you, noona.”

Half hour later Siwon and Yunho walk out of the office and Siwon look at Jaejoong with apologizing.

“Jaejoongie, baby, mianhe, I have to go to my father office now, so I can’t take you home,  Yunho will take you home, is it ok with you?” ask Siwon, carefully.

“Ah, that’s okay hyung, I can go home by myself,” said Jaejoong.

“No, Chullie will get mad at me, and you know his punishment, right?” said Siwon, worriedly, makes Jaejoong nodded knowingly. Not just Jaejoong, because Yunho and Hye Jin unconsciously nodded their head also, because they’re already know how bad HeeChul when he’s got angry.

“Besides, I already talked to him and tell him that Yunho will take you home, and if you go home alone you know what he can do to us, right?”

Jaejoong look at his Siwon hyung and smile knowingly. Of course he knows what his cousin capable to do if it’s for Jaejoong’s sake.

***

So, right now Jaejoong sit on a passenger’s seat beside his hyung’s best friend and partner, awkwardly.

“How come Chullie never mention that he has a dongsaeng like you,” ask Yunho inside his mind while take a glance to Jaejoong.

“Why my heart still beat faster? Do I need to go to the doctor? Aah..!!” shout Jaejoong inside his mind.

The two of them just sit quietly with a soft love songs from CD accompany them. They don’t know yet that today they’re life will change forever.

###

A/n : Hi! It’s me again! With a new story…bad me! (because I still have a lot ongoing story…mianhe…) I have inspiration to write this while I wrote another fic with Yunho as a main character, just Yunho, not YunJae… I hope I can entertain you with a story that will make your heart feel warm and happy…