Stair Way To Heaven

THAT GIRL

Without you I can not savor my live


It was Monday morning , and I had just pulled into the university parking lot. The lot was full as always, I don’t know why our university was so popular , but it was. I walked in to my class, and took my usual seat in the middle of the class. Everything was the same as always, I was sleepy when professors gave lectures. But when I looked to the front corner I saw a woman sitting there. I have never seen her before, but she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

               She had shoulder length hair as black as the night sky, and black eyes that I was sure pierced my soul as I caught her looking at me. She smiled. I wasn’t sure if it was at me so I forced myself to look away from her beauty. I had figured she was new, and that I would introduce myself after the class.

               I was paying attention to the Professor when I'm sleepy and fell asleep.


That girl was crying, that’s what I first noticed. ”Hey what’s up? Girl ..” I said “ why do you weep ?” Then she looked at me with sadness. “Because I am love with you and unless I can save you, Without you I can’t savor my live, you will soon die.” That sent a new wave of tears through her.” But why I must die if you love me?” for I had not know her long, and yet I feel like I had known her forever. I embraced her. And she was sobbing in my chest.


The class was over and I slowly opened my eyes. That was just a dream… A weird dream. I told myself. I run out from the class and I waited by my car as people flooded from the class. When the janitor locked the door, and I figured she must have left early. I told myself that I would see her next class season, and I was wrong. I didn’t see her for several days.

One day I saw her. That following day I walked through the class and she was the first person who caught my attention. This time I saw the dress she was wearing. It was as white as her pure skin with black ribbon around her waist. She was perfectly beautiful.

This time when I saw her smile I knew it was at me. She looked directly at me, my heart feeling like about to explode, maybe all over the world can hear my heart was beating fast. I knew at that moment I was in love with this girl. I left a little earlier thinking I would finally get to met her. After Class I waited again, my heart racing inside my chest. Everyone came out and janitor locked up.

All that week it bugged me a lot not knowing who she was, and why I never could catch her after class. Today the class began. But this day her chair was empty. Maybe she was sick I thought.

From the first time I met her, I started to have dream about her, of us being in love, and getting married. Each time I would dream about her I would wake up feeling my heart racing and beating fast. I knew I loved her, and needed who she was. A month had passed, both those days that chair in the corner of the class remained empty. I felt hurt not seeing her.

I felt like giving up, but I talked to myself into going one more time, that if she wasn’t there I would stop going. That night when I sleep, I was dreaming about her. It was the same dream when I first saw her.

She was weeping, Crying and sobbing. She looked at me with sadness and she said “Because I am love with you and unless I can save you, you will soon die”. I hugged her so I could comfort her.

The next morning when I got into the class, I saw her back in the corner. I was waiting to see her smile, but when I glanced over, but no smile. Instead she had a look of sadness, just like in my dream, she was weeping. And I was sure I saw a few tears. I just needed to know who she was.

I nudged my friend.”Man…who Is that girl?” I asked. I was hoping for an answer, but instead I got a reprimand from my professor. I wasn’t going to give up until I knew who she was.

After the class, and everyone was leaving I went up to my professor “Sir, may I speak with you?” I asked. He looked at me with a friendly smile. ” Of course.” He replied. He led me into his office. “Sir, can you tell me about that girl? I need to know who she is.” I looked at him, as his expression got puzzled. “Who, Who is? “ he asked. I told him everything about the girl I have been seeing.

He reached into his desk hesitantly and pulled out a picture. “is this her ?” He asked. I glace at the picture. “I know those eyes, and that smile anywhere” I explained. He look at me “That is Kim Dasom, she was one of the smart and diligent student in my class.” He told me.

I was sound like a creep, I asked him “Where does she live?” And then he grab his coat, and looked at me asking “you sure you want to know?”He mentioned me to follow him, and so I did.

We went to the church near my university. We walked to the back of the church, coming into a cemetery he took me to a new gravestone. I saw her name engraved on it. At the moment my heart felt like it died as well.

“What happened?” I asked

“She has left about a month ago. She was killed in a car accident when she went to the university. She was one of smart and diligent student in my class. And I deeply regret it. She was too young to die.” And tears was starting to wet his cheeks.

I felt the pain covering my heart. My heart couldn’t take the hurt anymore, so I left. And today was a rainy day, I was trembling in coldness and was soaking wet. It was too hurt. To hear that she has died was too hurt for me. I could no longer savor my life, nor could barely sleep or eat.


One day when I was driving to the university, I heard the most soft and cute voice from a girl and she said.”Waiting…I’ll be waiting for you..Soon I‘ll be with you.” I looked over the voice. She was sitting next to me in the passenger seat. She was smiling and just beautiful as the first time I saw her.

I must have been distracted by her beautiful red soft lips. When I looked back in front of me, It was too late. All I could see was the bus before our vehicles met. I was well aware of what was going on, but I didn’t feel any pain. I heard the ambulance’s sirens getting closer, but slowly everything started to fade.


I’m not sure I have been out, but slowly I opened my eyes and saw dasom, she said to me that she would be waiting for me. Her voice is still soft and cute, but then I heard the sound of the heart rate monitor that was flat lined was cutting in.

I walked over to her for the first time. Her beautiful eyes stared in to mime. Something was different this time, I couldn’t feel my heart beat. I got really close to her, and in the whispered voice I told her “You know what..I’m in love with you from the first time we met. Please girl.. Don’t weeping again.” She giggled then smiled. I cupped my hand on her cheek, and was able to touch her. That is when I realized , The flat lined monitor was attached to me – mean to my body.

She grabbed my hand and said “come with me”. I looked at her, asking “where are we going?” she didn’t answer and just gave me her smile. She led me to the main entrance of the hospital where the very bright stair shined through. “I waited for you to come with me.” She said as we both walked into stair way to heaven.


I'm soo sorry Guys IF the end of the story is not as you Expected....

I hope you guys will give me some critiques and comment.. OK  .... Thanks a lot ^^b