Great News.

Marrying Him

     "Come sit here," your mom gestured you to the dining table. You eyed her suspiciously. "Yes?" you asked as you sat at your seat and started to eat dinner prepared by your mom. "Yah, you tell her jagiya!" you mom nudged your dad who was busy eating when he suddenly spit it out. 

   "Erghh, appa could you be more civil," Hyuna said, you and your siblings looked at him in disgust. "Errr, Hyunae ah, you.. are going to get married to the son of Mr Lee," he spoke, looking down at his plate. You eyed your parents back and forth, "WAEE?" you asked.

   "Your grandpa and their grandpa agreed on it last time, the first child of their family has to marry the first child of our family, and since their only child is a guy and you know your uncle, his child is a guy and a guy and a guy can't get ...married together," your mom told you awkwardly, putting her two index fingers together, explaining the part on gays. 

"Nooooo, my love life is overrr! I'm gonna marry a guy whom I have never seen before, what if he's ugly or worse... a ert!" you shrieked and freaked out at the dining table with your family looking at you with "she's crazy" eyes. The truth is your family had already known who the son of Mr Lee is because they bothered to watch the news unlike you, who only bothered about work. 

 "Dongsaeng ah," your brother, Hyunseung shoved you an article. "Do you think an article can calm me down!" you said. "Pabo, I'm asking you to read the article," He replied hitting your head and pointing at the article. You took a sip of water to calm yourself and read the article. You suddenly spit out your water, dirtying the photo with the caption reading "Lee Howon, the next successor of The Lee Coporations" 

 "Oh my holy cows," You held the article and grinned like a doofus. "He is do damn hot!" you showed your sister the picture but she refused because of the water you spit on it. "Jealous aren't ya, Hyunaaaa!" you said and did a happy dance. 

 After dinner, you went back into room and googled more about Howon. 

  "Ho..won" you typed into the search bar and tons of articles popped up. You read through them, some were about scandals he had and blah blah. As you expected, rich sons are all playboys come on with his looks, which women won't pounce on him?

 "Honey, you in there?" There came a knock on your door. "Yeah Omma?" you asked and the door opened. Your mom was holding a big bag and she said, "Hyunae, the Lee family wants us to go over and meet them tomorrow morning and you're gonna wear this,"

You pulled out the dress. It was a purple cut out dress and a pair of matching pumps."Wow, why are we so purple-ly" You asked. The colour purple was okay, nice, but you didn't quite fancy it. "Hyuna chose them for you," your mom replied "Oh, wake up at 9 tomorrow morning, you don't want to be late," and then she left.

You groaned. It's a Saturday tomorrow and she wants me up at 9! Gahhhh kill me now. I set the alarm at 9;30 am and went to sleep after you went online and did some research.