The first meeting.

Marrying Him

 The next morning...

 "Yah Hyunae, we're leaving at 9:45 am, get your lazy out of the bed right now!" you heard your mom screaming behind the door. You ignored her and continued sleeping till two pairs of arms pulled you out and your face was splashed with cold water. You instantly woke up and Hyuna and Hyunseung giggling while running out of your bedroom. 

 "You guys are dead meat once I'm home!" You shouted at them and went to the bathroom to freshen up, you applied only lip gloss and randomly combed your hair with your hands, you wore the dress and the shoes before leaving your bedroomk, yawning. "Tsk, can you please at least put in some effort, unnie," Hyunah said and combed your hair to the right side of your neck showing the ear piercings you have done when you were a teenager.

Your mom shoved you a glass of milk and your dad gave you a slightly burnt toast and you ate breakfast. Your parents drove you to the Lee's residence. Once you entered the gates of the house, your face was plaster agains the window as you admired the view. Your parents and you "woah-ed" as though you guys never seen such nice designs before. Greek statues lined up the drive way and there was a fountain with a Cupid at the porch. 

Meanwhile, Hoya and his parents where waiting at the grand oak doors for your arrival. His eyes were glued to the backseat as their butler opened the door. A pair of milky long legs stepped out as he eyed you from the legs to the top. "Mmm nice legs, check. Great curves, check. Probably a B cup size, nice hair, check. Dresses in purple, bonus marks." He thought and as you turned, he was grinning. "Pretty~" he told his parents. 

"Anneonghasyo" you greeted the Lee family and bowed to them. What was their son's name again? Oh right...Howon. Their parents and your parents walked while talking leaving you with their son. Hoya opened the door for you and you walked in. Aww, what a gentleman. You stared in admiration at the interior, the marbled floor, antiques and statues and victiorian style furnishing. They were seriously freaking rich man.

Suddenly someone hooked their arm with yours and you looked to your left. Howon, you blushed bright red as you see his face up close. He was darn handsome. "Come on," he said and lead you to the dining table, the parents smiled at the sight of you and him, linking arms. At the dining table, you introduced yourself and he did so too. The parents continued their talk and you and him were left alone again before he got up and left the room to god knows where. Mrs Lee then ordered you to follow him "He is at the balcony," she said and you obliged willingly. 

You saw him standing at the railing looking over. You went over and looked at the view, "Woah the view is damn nice," you said. There was a garden and a green house below you. He chuckled before saying "Call me Hoya, and not Howon, I like it when people who are close to me call me that," he suddenly said. People who are close to you... You thought.

"Hoya? Isn't that a flower's name?" You asked and burst out laughing. Hoya looked at you, slightly pissed, another person who made fun of his name. He huffed and looked away. "Awww, my future husband is angry, don't be angry~" you suddenly did aegyo to him and regretted immediately. He pinched your cheeks and coo-ed "awww my future wife can do aegyo~" 

You blushed. NO doubt about it, you did have some feelings for this guy standing right next to you. "Anyways, regarding the marriage, you knew about it?" He asked. 

"Yeah, yesterday at dinner, I was pretty shocked," you replied. The mood suddenly turned serious. "I have something to tell you," he said. 

"I have this girl I like..." Hoya started. "Lol, I get it, you do your own and I do mine, after 1 year, we'll divorce or something, our parents can't force us for long. How about a contract?" You interrupted him and Hoya didn't hesitate to agree.

Sigh, pabo Hyunae, you think he seriously gonna like you. Suddenly a butterfly flew up close to your face and you screamed and duck down, covering your face with your hands. Hoya looked at you surprised. 

"Yahh, is Hyunae scared of a little innocent butterfly?" he said. You didn't answer him and squatted there in silence. "Is it gone?" you asked. Hearing no reply, you slowly removed your hands and looked up.

You screamed again as you saw the same butterfly perching on Hoya's fingers. This time, you started sobbing. "Pleasee....don't ever do that again, I have entomophobia," you cried while saying that, covering your face again. "Omo, mianhe~" Hoya apologized quickly and hugged you while soothing your back. 

"Awww, what a sweet couple," someone said. You cleaned your tears and looked up, you parents and his parents was at the doorway, looking at both of you. Hoya immediately let go and you lost the comfort of his body warmth. 

"Tomorrow there's a press conference, and the wedding is to be held next week, so prepare youself," Mr Lee told you and you nodded. Then, your family left the Lee's residence. 

"So what do you think of her?" Mrs Lee asked. 

"She's pretty cute, and funny," he replied, smiling as he watched from the window, your dad's car leaving his estate.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys, please comment on the story, first time writing, sorry for any grammatical errors. Thank you for reading.