Chapter 2

Inevitable
 
So, here's Chapter two. Please, enjoy~
 

Chapter 2:

 

Kyuhyun ran accross the park for almost an hour. He looked everywhere, but he couldn't find him.
 
"!" Kyuhyun said out loud gaining some glares from the people who passed by. "Sorry" He said bowing and walking back to the apartment. 
 
He arrived to the HUGE building and got inside. He went straight to the elevator greeting some neighbours. He got inside and pressed the button. The door was closing until one hand stopped it. It  opened again showing a rather tall guy carrying some boxes. Kyuhyun immediately reached to take some of them.
 
"Oh, Kyuhyun-ah, Thanks!" The tall guy greeted with a warm smile.
 
"You're welcome. But, why are you carrying so many heavy boxes hyung? What's in here?" He said inspecting the outside of the boxes. There was a name written but he didn't care to read it and looked at his friend.
 
"Well, I'm having a new roommate staying with me starting today."
 
"Oh, Really!? May I meet him? It's good to make new friends!"
 
"Maybe later, he went out and I think he didn't came back yet... Changing the subject, why didn't you come to SME today? Shindong was crazy looking for you! I think he had something important to tell you."
 
"He ALWAYS has something 'important' to tell me" he said remarking the words 'always' and 'important'. Both boys laughed as they got to their floor.
 
"So, tell me when he's back so I'll meet him." Kyuhyun said.
 
"Yeah, of course. But he's just staying for a while until another friend of mine comes from Canada."
 
"I see. My brother is moving out soon too. What will your friend do after that? Has he got another place to go?"
 
"I don't know, I don't know him that well exactly. He's one of my best friend's friend and I've met him just twice before. Though he's a good guy I can tell."
 
"Okay," Kyuhyun said handing the boxes to his friend "I'll be expecting to meet him. See ya later Mimi!"
 
"Okay, bye." They dismissed each other and went into their respective apartments.
 

 

"Hyung! I'm back!" Kyuhyun yelled.
 
"Yah! I can hear you perfectly from here, why are you yelling?" Kibum said coming out from the kitchen.
 
"WOOOH! You were cooking!?" Kyuhyun asked stunned.
 
"Yeah, I've been watching some cooking programmes on tv, but what I do is absolutely NOT as what is showed on tv! Not to mention the taste!" 
 
"Hahaha, I think that's inheritance... same for me."
 
"Yeah, but Mom used to cook perfectly, why can't we cook like her?"
 
"I don't know. By the way, Have you heard about Zhou Mi's new roommate?"
 
"Yeah, I've met him this morning when I was leaving."
 
"Oh! How does he look like?" He asked curious.
 
"Reeeaally Cuuuteeee~" Kibum answered touching his cheeks with both hands.
 
"Aiissh! Now I'm anxious. I want to meet him!" 
 
Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~
 
"Hyung, are you waiting for someone?" 
 
"Not that I remember." Kibum said opening the door. "Oh, Zhou Mi-ah. How are you? How can I help you?"
 
"Hello Hyung, I'm fine. Well, I came to invite you and Kyuhyun to have dinner in my apartment so you can meet my new roommate."
 
"That would be awesome! Though I already met him earlier this morning."
 
"But even then you are coming, right?" the tall boy asked with puppy eyes.
 
"No need for that, of course I'm coming Mimi!" 
 
"Okay, we'll be waiting for you then."
 
"Sure, see you."
 

 

 
"So..."
 
"Oh, It was Zhou Mi. He invited us to have dinner at his apartment thereby we can met his new roomie"
 
"Yay! I'll go have a shower and get ready. You too, Hyung!"
 
"Yah! No need to tell me what to do!" the other said trying to look mad at him.
 
"Okay okay haha." 
 
Both of them got ready and went to ring their friend's door bell. The two of them looking handsome and casual at the same time.
 
Diiing Dooong~
 
They rang the bell, and then, it opened.
 
"Mimi!" Kyuhyun waved with a wide smile.
 
"Hi Kyu~ And hi Hyung~" Mimi greeted them with a hug and took a step aside allowing them to get inside his apartment. It was a really stunning room. It was filled with lots of bright stuff and shelves with fashion magazines. Oddly, there were lots of doll giraffes of all sizes.
 
"Someone's into giraffes lately..." Kyuhyun said mockingly.
 
"They're not mine, they're from my  roomie. Come with me, he's cooking in the kitchen." Mimi explained.
 
"Great! So, are we getting intoxicated today? or is he a good chef?" Kibum said laughing with his brother.
 
"HA HA Funny." Zhou Mi said rolling his eyes and opening the kitchen's door. "Guys, this is Kim Ryeowook, my new roommate. Ryeowook, these are Kibum-Hyung, who I think you already met before and his little brother Kyuhyun." 
 
"Nice to meet you Kyuhyun-ssi." The short boy greeted bowing deeply while hiding a smirk.

Soooo~ What do you think about this? How do you think this will continue? Please, do comment if you have any ideas or questions, I'd be glad to answer ;)

Dont Forget! COMMENT, SUSCRIBE AND UP VOTE IF YOU LIKE :D I know this is boring right now, but this is getting interesting very soon!

THANKS FOR READING!! I LOVE YOU~^-^