Chapter 1

Inevitable

 

Well, I didn't check this to look for mistakes,so there may be some... please, try to enjoy the story anyway. I'll take a better look at it later, but now, I'm updating.

 

 
Chapter 1
 
"No matter who else is involved, when you decide something, it's a promise to yourself, then only you can break it... nobody is responsible for the promises of others..."
 
"But, Kyuhyun-ah-"
 
"No buts. You did this and you, only you can fix it."
 
Suddenly, Ryeowook was taken off of his thoughts.
 
"Are you sure you want to do this?" 
 
"Yes Donghae. I'm not backing off."
 
"You know they'll expel you after this, right?"
 
"Yes, and don't worry, I won't tell you helped me."
 
"I don't care about that... I just want to know you're sure you're doing the right thing."
 
"You're saying you don't care leaving your position in the assembly, your friends, your family and your love?"
 
"You know that's not what I meant. So?"
 
"Yes, I'm sure."
 
"Okay then, let's go. You've been on this side long enough." The man said smiling.
 
"Yeah... Now I'll be able to protect him." the other man said getting up from the chair he sat on with a smile and walking towards the brunette.

 

"Hey Kyuhyun! Wait for me!" The black haired boy yelled.
 
"Sooorrryyyyy~ I'm just a little impacient." The tall guy stood still until the other had got next to him.
 
"Well... if you want, I can give you an advance" the shorter said smirking cutely and swirling.
 
"Well, that would be great." Then the little boy tiptoed in front of him and gave him a short, gentle and sweet kiss on the lips.
 
"Okay, that's enough for now." he said backing away.
 
"So, there's going to be more!?" The tall guy said smiling widely.
 
"Haha, we'll see..."
 
 
Suddenly, a gentle voice woke him up.
 
"Kyuhyun-ah, aren't you waking up? It's already too late to go to university for the first period. Will you go to the second one?"
 
"Argghhhh... Kibum hyung... I was dreaming... something extremely peaceful... why did you woke me up?" Kyuhyun reproached the other.
 
"The shortie again?"
 
"Yeah... I just can't take him away from my thoughts. I don't think I'd be paying atention to the class today, so I'll ask somebody for the homework later."
 
"Okay. I'm going to work and then I'll go to by some things to the grocery store, do you need something?"
 
"Just bring me something so I could prepare Ramen."
 
"Forget it."
 
"Then just go, you'll be late"
 
" 'kay, bye." and as soon as the other boy got out, Kyuhyun came back to dreamland.
 

 

"Hmmmmm... What time is it?" Kyuhyun asked to himself sleepely turning to see the clock. "1 p.m.!? Oh My Gosh! I slept too much and too well!" He said getting up from his bed and heading to the bathroom. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before taking a short shower. "Well, it's still 1.30. Should I tidy this messed place? Neeehh... Kibum'll do that." He said to himself and decided to go out for dinner. He couldn't stop thinking about his dream. He dreamt about that boy. The boy whose name he had never heard and will never know. The boy who had been in his dreams for a long time now.The beautiful boy who had stolen his heart but he doesn't know. "Well, I should try calling someone to have dinner with me." He said taking his phone out from his pocket and bumping into someone. "Oh, Sorr-"
 
"Oh, don't worry I wasn't looking-"
 
"Kyuhyun?" "Sunny?" they said at the same time and then laughed.
 
"Wow, it's been a while since we last met!" The pretty girl said hugging him.
 
"Yeah, since graduation, right?"
 
"Yeah! So, what are you doing now? Are you studying or working?" she asked really interested in his life.
 
"I'm studying at university, but I'm living with my brother now. What about you? I can see you cut your hair and dyed it green!?"
Kyuhyun said already used to her questioning side.
 
"HAHA yeah, I've been doing some crazy things lately. Now I'm working at the amusement park on weekends and studying during the week."
 
"That's cool. Where are you going now?" He asked curious.
 
"Actually, I'm looking for a good place to eat, 'cause I'm starving and can't find anything."
 
"Oh, me too! What if you come with me? I know a place near here that makes a really good Ramen!"
 
"So you're still a Ramen-maniac!? hahaha okay, I'll go" 
 
"Great!" They both laughed and talked while heading towards the restaurant.
 
 
They walked through the great park that was in front of the place where they were going to eat. Kyuhyun was talking amusedly with Sunny untill he saw a little figure with black hair walking in front of them. He seems like that boy. He shrugged his thoughts away and kept on talking. Then, he had the figure right in front of him. The boy walked passed them and grazed his hand against the other's. Kyuhyun felt this and stopped a few feets after. He turned around and saw the short black haired boy walking away. "Sunny, I remembered I had something to do. Would you mind to go to the restaurant alone? It's right straight ahead" He said with his gaze still on the boy's back.
 
"Uhmm... If you say so, then go." She said waving goodbye but this passed unoticed by him. As soon as She turned away, he rushed towards the boy.
 

This isn't as I wanted it to be, but I'm going to try my best to write down what I exactly want to happen.

Please, suscribe, comment and up vote if you liked :D

I said I'd update twice a week, but if I get at least 5 comments I'll update more frequently ;)