Chapter 36

I Knew

Since I at making pictures, anyone want to make a story poster for me? Please?

 

Chapter 36

Taeyeon's face turned from the impact of the slap. "Tae!" Tiffany screamed out as she cupped Taeyeon's cheek that was now red. Mr. Hwang stared at Tiffany and Taeyeon in anger. Mr. Hwang was meant to slap Tiffany, but Taeyeon had stepped in between and taken the slap. He was seeing red.

"What about Nickhun? Huh? He was the perfect man for you, Miyoung. You guys would have a perfect family." Mr. Hwang said, clenching his teeth. Tiffany turned her head and glared at her father, "It's not a perfect family without love." she stated, just as angry as her father.

Mr. Hwang was surprised at the reply of his daughter, "How can you love your own gender?" he replied, keeping his angry face. Tiffany wanted to stop her father from hurting Taeyeon once again, so she decided to make her father's target herself. "How can I not?" Tiffany challenged. "Why you.." Mr. Hwang said in anger, raising his hand once again and began to bring it down upon Tiffany.

This time, instead of jumping in the way, Taeyeon grabbed Mr. Hwang's hand, "Sir, if you don't mind, please keep your hands off your daughter. I don't think she enjoys being smacked by her own blood father." Taeyeon stated calmly, keeping a stern face as she looked into Mr. Hwang's eyes.

Mr. Hwang looked back, suddenly feeling guilty, seeing the blaming eyes of Taeyeon. Remembering the problem at hand, Mr. Hwang turned angry once again, "If it weren't for you, Tiffany would be happily married by now. You're a good for nothing girl."

Taeyeon didn't seem affect at all. "A good for nothing girl who makes your daughter happy." The blonde girl replied gently. Mr. Hwang furrowed his eyebrows, "What?" Taeyeon let go of the man's wrist, "I'm a good for nothing girl who makes your daughter happy, right?" Mr. Hwang clenched his teeth, he didn't know how to respond.

"And.." Taeyeon continued, staring into the man's eyes, "I'm guessing your daughter's happiness means nothing to you, if I am a good for nothing girl, correct?" Taeyeon asked. Mr. Hwang opened his mouth to respond, but no words came out. "If your daughter's happiness means nothing to you, that means that she herself means nothing to you. Therefore, you wouldn't care if she dated a girl, am I right?"

Mr. Hwang clenched his teeth, "Miyoung means alot to me." Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "But you just said her happiness means nothing to you." "Y-you twisted my words around." Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, "You said the words." Mr. Hwang tightened his jaw, "Miyoung means the world to me, and you wouldn't understand that."

Taeyeon nodded, "I would understand." Mr. Hwang scoffed, "How?" Tiffany could only watch in between both of her loved ones. Taeyeon let out a small smile, "Because she means the world to me too." she replied. Mr. Hwang as well as Tiffany were shocked by her reply. Mr. Hwang still was making eye contact with Taeyeon, and he noticed the love and sincereness in her eyes.

Taeyeon sighed, "I know that I'm not a man, but I know for a fact that I can love her as much as a man can. Perhaps I could love her more than any man can, because I know that I love her with all my heart. If you don't want to agree on our relationship, so be it. I didn't come here for your acceptance on our love. If you disagree, it wouldn't stop me from trying to be with Tiffany. So, keep in mind that if you forbid our love, I won't stop chasing after Tiffany."

Tiffany started to tear up at Taeyeon's words. Taeyeon and Mr. Hwang were still locked in an intense gaze. Mr. Hwang sighed, "Miyoung.. are you sure about this?" Tiffany's eyes widened, her father had never given up on something so easily before. She nodded immediately, "As sure as I can be." she replied confidently.

Mr. Hwang grumbled something under his breath before sighing and turning to his daughter, "I guess it can't be helped then, can it? Even though I don't agree with this little relationship, if it makes you happy Miyoung, so be it."

Tiffany smiled widely and hugged her father tightly before letting go and hugging Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled widely and hugged Tiffany back. Tiffany began to cry in the crook of Taeyeon's neck out of happiness. Taeyeon herself let out a few tears. Taeyeon looked at Mr. Hwang, who gave a small smile to her. Taeyeon bowed her head to Mr. Hwang and continued to love Tiffany.

"I love you, Fany." Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany's ear.

Tiffany sniffed.

 

 

"I love you too, Tae."