Chapter 24

I Knew

Yay! 200 subscribers! Thanks, readers!

 

Chapter 24

Jessica woke up, only to be stuck in someone's embrace. She began to panic until recognizing the familiar scent, it was Yuri. Yuri's arms were wrapped around Jessica's waist from the back, pulling their bodies close until there was no space between them.

Jessica turned slowly until she faced Yuri, their bodies still glued together. Jessica frowned, noticing the tear stains on Yuri's face. Using her thumb, Jessica gently traced the tear line on Yuri's slightly pale face. Yuri had been crying.

Yuri felt the warm thumb tracing her face, as she woke up. Her eyes were still closed, pretending to be sleeping.

Jessica didn't notice that Yuri had woken up. Her thumb went from tracing Yuri's tear line to tracing Yuri's entire face. Her nose, cheeks, to her lips. Her soft lips.

Suddenly, Jessica felt guilty. Was it her fault Yuri was crying? Was it because Yuri wanted to stay with her parents? Was it because of Jessica that Yuri was reminded of Victoria?

Jessica pulled her hand away from Yuri's face, and Yuri felt disappointed, missing the warmth coming from the older girl. Jessica turned her body back around, not wanting to face Yuri.

Jessica tried to pry Yuri's arms off her waist, but Yuri held on tighter. After a few attempts of leaving, Jessica huffed and gave up, letting her body rest into Yuri. Yuri let out a soft smile, seeing that Jessica quit trying to escape.

Yuri felt her heart beat rapidly as their bodies seem to get closer than before. Yuri nuzzled her face into what was Jessica's neck. Jessica gasped slightly, surprised at Yuri's sudden action. Jessica still thought that Yuri was sleeping, so she didn't bother the tan girl, but Yuri was wide awake, completely aware of her actions.

Slowly, Yuri began to nibble on Jessica's soft skin. Once again, Jessica gasped, now knowing that Yuri was awake, "Yuri?" Yuri hummed in reply, still kissing and softly on Jessica's neck, careful not to leave too much of an obvious mark, but just enough to mark her property.

Jessica let out a low moan at the back of , but Yuri heard it and smirked, "Morning." she said into Jessica's neck, stopping her attack on the blonde girl's neck.

Jessica frowned, but replied, "Morning.."

After a couple seconds of quietness, Jessica turned and faced Yuri. Yuri gazed into Jessica's eyes, despite the rapid beating of her heart and the closeness of Jessica. Yuri frowned as she noticed a guilty look in Jessica's eyes.

"What's wrong?" Yuri asked softly, raising one of her hands and cupping Jessica's face. "Are you crying because of me?" Yuri opened and closed , "Of course not, why would you think that?" she asked back. "Because.. I thought it was my fault that your parents reminded you of Victoria... and maybe because you wanted to stay with your parents but I didn't let you. And because--"

Jessica was cut off when Yuri locked their lips together in a soft kiss, no tongue involved, making the kiss sweet and innocent. Yuri pulled away, "Listen, Sica, it's not your fault I was crying. It's just.. complicated." Jessica smiled at the random nick name Yuri gave her before nodding, "It's okay, I understand." Jessica said softly and kissed Yuri's cheek.

Yuri smiled, "I love you."

Jessica smiled back, "I love you too."

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah, where are you bringing me?" Jessica asked as Yuri dragged her hand down the street. "You'll see." Yuri responded as she continued to pull Jessica to the desired location.

Jessica widened her eyes when she saw they arrived at a cemetary. "Yuri?" Jessica called. Yuri didn't answer as she walked to the familiar grave stone before falling to her knees and crying. Jessica bent down and read the words engraved.

Victoria Song

1987 - 2009

Beloved daughter and lover

Jessica had open as she watched Yuri break down in tears in front of her. Jessica would've never thought that Yuri would bring her here. Finally stepping up, Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri's shoulder and huggined the younger girl.

Yuri returned the hug by wrapping her arm around Jessica's waist and crying into her neck. After a few minutes of crying, Yuri sniffed into Jessica's neck, "I never brought anyone else here with me." That made Jessica's heart warm up.

"Yuri, go to the entrance of the cemetary, I'll meet you there in a bit." Jessica said softly, leaning back as she wiped Yuri's tears with her thumb. Yuri nodded and took a sad glance at the gravestone before walking off.

Jessica sighed and kneeled infront of the stone, using her hands to gently trace the words engraved on them. "So, you're the girl who Yuri loves so much, huh?" Jessica asked with a hint of amusement in her voice.

"She really loves you, you know? You must've been an amazing person for her to cry like that." Jessica siad gently.

"Then again, she loves me, so that makes me amazing, right?" Jessica smiled.

Her smiled faded as she continued to talk to the grave stone. "I promise that I'll make Yuri happy when I'm with her. I'll do my best to fill the empty space in her heart that you left behind."

Jessica let a tear out. She was crying for Victoria. Why? She barely knew the girl. But, the girl was important to Yuri, so she was important to Jessica.

"Thank you for being there for Yuri while it lasted." Jessica whispered.

"I'll love Yuri like you did, maybe even more."

Jessica wiped some dust off of the grave stone before getting off her knees. Yuri heard the whole thing. The cemetary was silent besides Jessica's voice, and Yuri heard the whole thing. Yuri ran to Jessica and lifted her up in a hug with her arms wrapped around Jessica's waist.

Jessica yelped slightly, but managed to stay quiet, not wanting to be rude. Yuri spun Jessica around slowly with tears rolling down her face. She kept mumbling, "I love you"'s to Jessica, burying her face in Jessica's neck.

Yuri set Jessica back down on her feet, but continued to hug her, "I love you so damn much." Yuri whispered. Jessica hugged Yuri around the neck, "I love you too..." Jessica guessed that Yuri heard the whole thing, and she blushed slightly.

Yuri pulled back and stared into Jessica's eyes. "I love you so much. You saying that to Victoria means the world to me. I love you. I love you. I love you. I will never get bored of saying those words to you. I will never be able to control my heart whenever you are around. I wont be able to control the butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me. I love you, Jessica Jung."

Jessica's eyes turned misty and tears began to flow, "I love you too."

Yuri kissed Jessica's lips for a brief second.

"I love you so damn much."