Part Three

What is Love?

Thanks for a new subscriber Pororo_lovesCrong! Thank you guys so much

Baekhyun's POV

Well, the (IDK if I should this a date, but I will) date was going pretty well so far. It was fun actually and I wished we did talk or hung out more at university. We walked around the streets of Seoul talking about whatever was on our minds and told stories and such to each other like  a pair of inseparable best friends. We weren't even awkward with each other, I mean we were both talking up a storm and were hanging out together as like we have know each other since forever! 

We then went to a tiny, but cute resturant and continued our conversation with no awkward silence. I took a deep breathe and let it out, then opened my eyes to those huge, but cute eyes of Do Kyungsoo. He was like my height, maybe a bit shorter and I kept on staring at those cute and innocent heart-shaped lips of his, everytime he would simile that beautiful simile. With his dark hair unlike his fair skin, he was no is breathtakingly beautiful in my eyes. 

It was now 9:00pm and we were walking to my house in the peaceful night of Seoul under the starry sky and passing streetlights and cars.

"So how did you think this date.. was?" asked Kyungsoo. *Mentaly fangirling on the inside of my head as he said "date"*

"It was fun actually and better than I would have thought." I replied with a bright simile as I spotted my apartment within the next block we had to go.

"Me too and let's do this again sometime." as he returned the simile.

Kyungsoo's POV 

I looked up from the ground to see a boy running to the steps of his apartment waiting for me and that made me crack a dumb simile again. I think I truely have fallen in love at first sight and learned how to love and trust this person all in one day somehow. I felt safe with him. From that moment, I knew Byun Baekhyun was mine.

Baekhyun's POV

As he walked up those stairs and stood in front of me, my heart started racing and my palms starts sweating like crazy. My brain couldn't function and all I could focus on was a beautiful angel in front of me, my angel. 

He slowly turned and leaned forward until no space was between us and our lips were connected. It was a passionate and sweet kiss, the first kiss I ever wanted in 18 years that I was alive. 

My hands moved to his neck as his traveled to my waist and put us in closer to the kiss. He broke off first thinking I was shocked, but I pulled by his collar for another and felt his simile against my lips.

As he bid me goodnight and I saw him walk to his house, as I closed my door and slid down to the floor, I similed for the first time for this reason, I, Byun Baekhyun have fallen in love. 

I have learned what is love. Its something that only happens with that one person, your only light, and your only angel.

That angel is Do Kyungsoo.

Thats it! Hoped you guys liked it and comment and maybe I might start a story soon. Sorry if it so bad and this ending is bad. But thanks for reading! Sorry for any spelling errors. Just hoped you like it <3