Part Two

What is Love?

#Quick Note: OMG I have my first subscriber! Thank you PaoShin31093!

Kyungsoo's POV

I sighed and looked up at the gray clouds and gloomy sky, signaling that it'll rain soon. I quickly look for a place to go before the rain starts and then I spot a small cozy cafe across the street. I walked on the sidewalk and then when I got the other side, I opened to door to the small cafe and took a seat by one of the tiny windows. I began to play with my fingers and felt like I was waiting for an hour when the next minute, a waiter came.

He was average height and had light brown hair. With visible eyeliner that really brung his eyes out and had a cute eye simile too. I similed backed and I suddenly felt my heart started beating fast for him and my palms started sweating in the cold atmosphere. Wait.. why am I feeling this way is it because of him, a boy I just saw now and now I'm wondering if it is love at first sight.

"What would you like to order" He asked with that same eye simile.

"A-a c-coffee w-w-ill be f-fine." I stuttered to him. Wait I'm stuttering now. I was just in a relationship and now I am falling in love again on the same day.

That reminded me when my ex broke up with me, but I shook the feeling away as the boy came back with the warm drink.

"And here you are sir" he said as he set down the cup and I manage to say a thank you without a stutter.

Then without thinking, I said "What's your name?"

"Byun Baekhyun and you?" he asked

"Do Kyungsoo" I replied as we shook hands

"Wait... Don't you go to Seoul Art University?"

"Yes.." I reply "Wait how do you know?"

"We have choir together, but we are seated on opposite sides of the room"

"Ohh" "Well do you want to hang out sometime to make up that then, like today maybe?" I asked without thinking

"Sure, just after my shift ends then..." as he checks his watch, "which is in 5 minutes, so wait until I go change then"

I sighed to myself, why did I just ask someone, that I just met. Go on a date with me? I looked up to see him coming back and I shook the thought away and similed at him. Well at least this will take my mind off of other things.

 

Baekhyun's POV 

Wait a minute, why did I just agree to go on a date with a stranger or well fellow classmate that I never have even talked to before?! Am I falling in love?

*Part 3 coming soon, I think this story is going to have 3 or 4 parts! I'll update soon. And thank you everyone for reading.