Part One

What is Love?

Baekhyun's POV

As I walked to the usually cafe that I work at, I spotted my best friend Chanyeol through the window of the tiny cafe. He was too busy cleaning them anyway. I entered the small cafe with a small simile as I greeted everyone there. I got to the back to change to my uniform and thats when I felt someone cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" I sighed and said "Chanyeol that doesn't work anymore" 

He chucked while removing his hands "Well I was just trying to cheer you up"

"Why?" I asked with confusion, I was feeling fine today and uni was the usually. 

"Baekkie, why are you so naive?" He asked while continuing cleaning the windows.

I gave him a questioning face. 

Well, being the happy virus, he laughed and said "Maybe its time for you to get a boyfriend"

I paused and sighed again "And why do I want that?"

"So you don't have to live this boring routine over and over again"

Before I could respond, he started listing things...

"You're always on time for everything, maybe even early and all you do is go to uni and then go to work here."

"Well thats all I have to do everyday"

He rolled his eyes "Well I'm going to set a new scedule for you then"

I rolled my eyes back and laughed "Now get back to work and stop worrying about my social life before Suho hyung yells at us!"

"Yeah right, he's probably to busy with Yixing anyway"

I laughed again and grabbed a notepad and started to service for the customers.

 

 

Author's Note: Well here's part one and don't worry Kyungsoo will appear probably in the next chapter and please give me feedback and sorry if this really . Sorry if its short, its just that this is my first time writing a fanfic ever!