2 - Epilogue

Looking At You From Afar

 

Epilogue


Donghae and Hyukjae decide to give it a try, to see how their blossoming relationship will evolve. They both hope and wish that it will come out for the better, and they do their best so everything will go just fine. They go on dates, watch movies and go to restaurants. They hold hands and kiss, too, uncaring of the judgmental eye of society.

The whole high school knows about the freshly new couple that Donghae and Hyukjae are. Some of the students approve and encourage them, the others despise and insult them. It hurts, a lot, but they know that they don't need to care about the others' opinion. What is important is what they feel for each other, how much they care for the other.

Donghae likes to hold hands with Hyukjae, because it makes the dream-like reality even more credible ; he always finds the opportunity to entwine his fingers with Hyukjae's.

The blonde doesn't dislike it, in the contrary ; he likes it as much as his boyfriend does. He likes it when Donghae smiles at him, when he holds his hand, when he kisses him. He absolutely loves it when they press their mouth into delicious lip-locks, sometime sweet and innocent, sometime intense and breathtaking. He loves every little detail about their relationship and he can't ask for more.

 

Because they love each other.

 

 

 


 

 

 

It's their one-month anniversary and it's February.

Hyukjae feels slightly nervous upon hearing the bell of his house resonate in the whole house. Donghae decided to bring him out for a special date – he's excited and nervous at the same time, curious about what his lover prepared.

He almost runs to open the door, opening it widely and confidently, until his eyes land on Donghae. The latter gives him a bright smile, telling him softly that he looks gorgeous. Hyukjae frowns at the other, giving him a playful glare. “I'm handsome, not gorgeous” He grumbles, but thanks the other nonetheless with a sweet peck on his lips.

They greet Hyukjae's parents, promising to be back before midnight then walk off to the nearest subway. They talk comfortably, as always, blabbering about meaningless and childish things, but it's how they like it. Sometimes they stop in their tracks, feeling the urge to kiss either softly or needily to prove to each other that their love is still as strong as ever, maybe even more.

Donghae brings Hyukjae in a cozy restaurant at the outskirts of the city, one that he doesn't know. It's intimate and warm while the food is delicious and the dessert is wonderful. They laugh and they chat, wishing to the other a happy one-month anniversary into loving whispers, as if it's a secret.

They try to stay as long as they can, until the restaurant closes, because they know that the end of this date is approaching. They don't want this perfect moment to end.

They don't want to go back.

 

 

 


 

 

 

It's been almost two month since they are together ; it's March and they fought. It's Donghae who started the argument because he saw Hyukjae talking with Kibum. Kibum, his ex-lover.

Donghae is an extremely possessive and jealous man. He can't help but to feel insecure, wondering if Hyukjae will leave him one day. He's scared because he loves Hyukjae. He doesn't want to lose him, even if he knows that they're still kids, students that spend half of their days in high school. Nothing is sure and nothing is truly stable. However, he likes to think that they can pull it off, that they can stay together for the longest time if they try hard enough. However they're still Seniors and maybe it's only an innocent love story between teenage boys. Maybe everything will come to a final conclusion before the end of the school year, but he still hopes because he loves Hyukjae.

They fought because he's jealous, and Hyukjae thinks that Donghae doesn't trust him. He doesn't know how to prove the brunette that his encounter with Kibum was just a coincidence, that he loves him and only him. He doesn't know how to deal with this quarrel. It's not the first time they argue loudly, but it's the first time it's so serious.

Donghae knows he's partially at fault, but he doesn't know how to deal with his unsecured feelings. He wants to tell Hyukjae that he trusts him and that everything is his fault since it's the truth, but he knows that jealousy is a part of him.

They don't talk to each other for two long weeks. They don't talk, they don't hold hands and they don't kiss anymore. Everybody at the high school wonders what happened. Some of them are worried, others are glad that the gay couple faces difficulties. All in all, everybody is affected by the gloomy mood surrounding the both of them, because Hyukjae brings happiness and joy while Donghae brings charisma and calm.

Hyukjae knows that this is a crucial turn in their relationship ; if they manage to sort things out, they will come out even stronger. If not, everything ends. He knows it, but he's scared.

Therefore, the two of them continue to stay silent.

 

It's Kyuhyun who finally decides that it's about time they stop sulking. He forcefully brings them to an abandoned classroom of the high school and lock them inside. He hears Donghae and Hyukjae curse at him, demanding him to open the door immediately. He snorts, shouting that he won't until they talk about their problems before happily waltzing to Mathematics class.

When he comes back, it seems like things are better between the both of them because Hyukjae pinned Donghae against the dusty blackboard of the room, kissing him passionately while quiet moans and groans are filling up the air surrounding them.

 

 

 


 

 

 

It's May. Spring, the season of love. Their relationship is going on for almost five months now and they can't be any happier about it.

Their love for each other is getting bigger and bigger with time, and they can't keep away from the other for too long. They need to somehow stay in contact together, wherever and whenever. They can't keep their hands for themselves, always touching, caressing, kissing curiously. They slowly discover each other, taking their sweet time and never forcing things up. However, it gets harder for the both of them not to ravish completely the other, even if they agreed to take things slow. The both of them want the other, their heart and their body. They want to be at one with each other. 

All their friends can feel the arising between the two boys, and it's getting harder and harder with each days to ignore it. Even Hyukjae and Donghae know it. 

 

They want the other so much.

 

So it happens, one night, at Donghae's house. It's not planned but completely unexpected.

They are watching a movie in the brunette's bedroom, the two teenagers alone in the big house since his parents went out. Everything is normal, at first. They talk, they laugh, they kiss and they tease each other, while the movie is only playing in the background.

Donghae suddenly crashes his mouth against Hyukjae's, his hands roaming sensually at his sides while the other growls lowly. Everything starts from there, the kiss getting hotter and hotter as they naturally lay down on the bed. Pants, groans and moans can be heard as layers of clothing fall on the floor one after another. Hyukjae silently lets Donghae be the one in control, because he knows it's his first time. He doesn't care though – he wants the brunette in every ways possible.

They take their time, not rushing anything, whimpers and whines coming out from their swollen lips when Donghae finally settles inside Hyukjae's tight heat. The latter tries to breath normally again, seeking for another searing kiss, until he inquires him to move. Donghae does, and it feels wonderful. They are in perfect sync, moving at the same rhythm as sounds of utter pleasure resonate in the dark bedroom. It feels as if fireworks are erupting in the pool of their stomach, making them moan louder with every sultry move they make. Suddenly, Donghae brushes against that one spot deep inside the blond, who gasps loudly, throwing his head back with ecstasy. He demands to go faster, harder and deeper, gripping hard on his brown locks. And he does just that, growling and all the while as he mercilessly pounds on Hyukjae's sweet spot, going harder and faster with every in his delicious body.

They both feel as if there are just the two of them, making love passionately and finally giving themselves as a whole to each other. It's almost magical, and soon, they come together in an unison of long caterwhauls of each other's name.

 

They come down from their high, panting and sweating, but satisfied and blissful. They don't stop, though, and continue loving each other all night, Hyukjae taking Donghae as well, maybe too roughly and too wildly, but it feels so good, so perfect, that the only thing they can do is chanting 'I love you's'.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Donghae almost laughs at the way Hyukjae is frowning, looking around him with a worried expression. He looks at him from the bench at the other side of the street, an amused smile playing on his lips.

It's June, finally, and the weather is warm and great. The sunrays are bathing the tanned skin of his face while Hyukjae's blond hair are almost shining brightly.

He sees his lover stomp his feet unhappily, and he can almost picture him cursing loudly with a grunt.

Finally, when the traffic lights turn green and he can cross the street, he discreetly reaches his boyfriend. Feeling playful, he childishly hides his eyes behind his hands.

 

Who is it?” He murmures with a chuckle.

 

Hyukjae slaps his hands away and turns around, scowling at him. “Where the hell were you?” He grumbles. “I've been waiting for twenty minutes.”

 

Sorry,” Donghae replies but he isn't really feeling apologetic. “I was looking at you from afar. As always.”

 

The blonde painfully punches his shoulder before tightly hugging him while mumbling into his neck, “What's the point when you can admire me from up-close?”. Donghae bursts out laughing, hugging his boyfriend back.

 

I love you,” He states with a grin.

 

Whatever,” Hyukaje replies. “Me too, stupid.”

 

It's a beautiful, sunny day of June and everything is perfect.

 

 

 

The very first time I saw you was on a rainy day of October.


Here comes the epilogue of Looking At You From Afar! I really do hope you guys liked it. I first wanted to make it a two-shot with an epilogue but my dearest Twin wan mei said it would be better if I posted Hyukjae's point of view as a sequel. Therefore I shall do so 8D I'll post it soon, I hope.

Now since I still shamelessly advertise, I will update Heartquake and Naughty Mouth really soon :)

 

Click here if you want to read the sequel >>> When You Looked At Me