Chapter 4

MEET YOU AGAIN♥

Hae: good idea! well what do you want to know monkey?

Eun: When was your first time here in Seoul?, wait, monkey? - Eunhyuk was confused, why does this guy called him monkey?

Hae: Yes, you are going to be monkey! that's you nickname - Hae laughed - well the first time i came to Seoul was when I was 7 years old, I remember I got lost! I was crying, but a little boy who's name I can't remember helped me to find my parents.

Eunhyuk with his eyes wide open was shocked, He was really the little hae he met. That little boy with who he played all the afternoon of that day, and, after that he never saw him again, but he was the main character of his dreams lately.

Was it a good idea to tell him he was that guy?

Eun: Ok but your nickname will be fish, because your name means East Sea ^^' And what would you do if you could find that guy again?

Hae: *laughs* that's original, I like it. well I will act like if I don't recognize him, then I will talk with him and at the end I will tell him that his nickname is going to be monkey. Good Idea right?

Eun: Yes, it is a g... *shakes his head* Wait a second, you know I was hyukie all this time.

Hae: Sure, you think I would not recognize that boy i wanted him to be my best friend but because of the distance we couldn't be? Of course not! I can't explain why but that was one of the most present memories i have. I think destiny wants us to be best friends.

Eunhyuk eyes were shining, he really remember him! That was the best thing that had never happened to him. The only bad thing is that Hae see him just ike a best friend. And he see Donghae like something else. He remembers that that day was the best day of his life, he didn't know why at that moment because he was a little boy, but now he knows it. He has been in love with that little boy, that now is a hot guy, since he was a little child.

Eun ran to Donghae and hugged him like it would be not tomorrow. Hae hugged him back. That hug had different meanings. For one of them was the start of a strong friendship, for the other meant a way to express all his feelings.

Hae: well I think it is the start of a beautiful friendship :D

Eun: Yes a good friendship - said eunhyuk a little dissapointed, but that was better than nothing, he knew that if he fights for Hae he will give him back all the love.

Hae: well I thInk I'm going to sleep, I am tired finally.

Eunhyuk: Ok good night fish ^^' 

Hae: *Laughed hard* good night monkey

Each guy returned to his respective room. This night Eunhyuk will sleep well and have precious dreams with Hae

(To be continued)