Chapter 3

MEET YOU AGAIN♥

xx: I'm Ryeowook, I'm 25 years old, from Icheon

xx: I'm Yesung, I'm 28 years old, from here, CheonanSouth Chungcheong

And like that all the guys there presented theirselfs: Leeteuk, the leather, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Kangin, Sungmin, Heechul, Hangeng and Kibum. 

Hae: Hello I'm Donghae, I'm 26 years old, From Mokpo. I have not came here too much.

Eunhyuk: *Please tell me that you are that boy* - Eunhyuk sood up and presented himself.

After all presentations, they went to their new apartment, there was 6 rooms, that means they have to share rooms.

Leeteuk: Ok it's time to see how are we going to choose rooms.

Eunhyuk was asking god to let him be with Hae, he wanted answeres from him, but his desire didn't come true.

Leeteuk was going to sleep with Hae, because aparently they know each other. Eunhyuk was going to share room with Siwon.

AT NIGHT

Eunhyuk couldn't sleep, he decided to  drink water. When he went downstairs, he saw someone looking for food in the refrigerator. Was Hae...

Hae noticed that Eunhyuk was there behind him.

Hae: Hey! you could not sleep too?

Eunhyuk: no... I have too much things in my mind.

Hae: Ok what do you want to do? 

Eun noticed it was his chance to find answer to his questions

Eun: what about talking?

Hae: Ok what do you want to talk about?

Eun: I want to meet my new mates, so I think that it could be a good idea to talk about our past.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

(I`m sorry I know this chapter is boring but I'm without inspiration today :S)