Forget me not

Dear Diary

 

Sitting in that coffee shop where they used to sit and chat about small things in life, Daehyun sat there, drinking Youngjae’s favorite drink, he stare at the blank seat besides him and he frowned, he moved that empty seat a little said ‘youngjae? when will you arrive and share this tea with me? I am still waiting’’

  He then walked out of the café, bringing the cup of coffee with him, walking to the corner of the road where YoungJae passed away, Daehyun was always scared to pass by that road after Youngjae’s death, but today, he felt like youngjae is standing there, waiting for him.

  He leaned on the wall and stared at that corner of the road, thinking about a conversation have long time before.

 

*flashback*

  They were having a walk on the country side one day, and daehyun spotted a flower, having the same color as the clear blue sky

‘Youngjae, have a look at this flower, its so pretty’ he touched the flower and said, Youngjae stand next to him and said ‘this, is called forget me not, it have a long story’

‘really? Tell me please’ Daehyun look at youngjae with puppy eyes

‘aishhh alright. ahemmm’ he cleared his throat and said ‘once, a couple walked in the fields, just like us, and the girl found a flower, as blue as the color of the sky, she loved it very much and stared at it, she doesn’t know what it is but she fell in love with it in the first sight, the boy decided to get it for her as long as it makes her happy, but he doesn’t know that when he picked the flower for the girl, the ground sank, the boy, cant move anymore, of course the girl ran towards her lover in order to save him, but the boy stopped him, the girl stopped but she can’t stop her tears, her tears kept running down like rain, the boy raised the flower high up in the air and said to the girl,’ YoungJae stopped and look at Daehyun as if he knew something would happen, ’Forget me, not.’

*End of flashback*

 

  Daehyun stared at the other side of the pavement as if he saw youngjae standing there, smiling at him and said ‘forget me, not.’ Then a bus passed by and YoungJae have disappeared again.

  ‘you idiot, who would forget you, jae wait for me, it wont be long till you and I meet again.’ Daehyun said as a tear dropped down siliently, but he shine the brightest smile ever, the smile he used to smile as if YoungJae was right beside him, shining the same bright smile.