Dear Diary

Dear Diary

 

 

Dear diary,

  Day 1050, Its so long since you left me, remembering those good old days killed me, but no matter how much I want to forget, those memories just seemed to rip me open and burst out. How much I wish that I could die, maybe in your arms, YoungJae, then my life would be complete.

  I don’t understand, everybody is built with imperfection, but why don’t other accept that, why do they have to separate us. Man, I mean we cant control who we love, right?

  Sometimes, I even think that you are still here by my side, maybe tomorrow I might wake next to you with you saying ‘Hey, Daehyun good morning’ or maybe when I walk out to the kitchen, it would be like how it used to be, that you would be standing in that white open kitchen we own and brewing coffee for me, tell you something, I always feel you standing right in that corner where you passed away, are you waiting for me too?

  Every night, when I put my head to my pillow, I try to tell myself I am strong, because I have gone one more day with out you, but YoungJae, no one can describe how much I missed you.

  Remember that one time, when we were doing fan sign, that’s when you first hold my hand, I remember, that warm feeling when you grabbed my hand, to keep me warm, I still feel it sometimes, when I misses you, I often watch the video where we do duet and you know what, you shine so much I cant take my eyes off you, remember how much our voice merged together and how nice it is, every time I have the chance to be on stage with you, I know it’s the best time in my life, or should I say, every time I am with you, no matter what we do, even sitting in the dark in slience, that is what I called best, if we that chance to choose again, trust me, I will do the same thing, loving you with no regret.

  Yoo YoungJae, saranghaeyo.

 

Jung DaeHyun.