Chapter 2: Why did it have to be him?

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

As I walked into the SNSD dorm, I could hear my group members laughing at me because I probably looked like a lovesick puppy. But, I couldn’t care less. I sat down next to Seohyun in the living room and she looked at me expectantly.

“What?”

Seohyun giggled. “I’m guessing your date went well unnie?”

I nodded vigorously. “Best date ever and we didn’t even do anything fancy. We went to Han River and had a nice picnic.”

“Sure you didn’t do anything else?” Taeyeon winked.

I scoffed and slapped her shoulder playfully. “Byuntae!”

Taeyeon meronged me and said, “Yah! I know you two did something now spill!”

Shyly looking downward I said, “Well, we might have made out a little.”

“Judging by how happy you are, I’d say more like you made out a lot.” Jessica joked.

I could feel the heat radiating off my cheeks. “Yah! It’s none of your business what I do with boyfriend!”

They all laughed at me. “Whoa, looks like you hit a soft spot Sica.”

“I guess I did.” Jessica said smiling brightly.

I rolled my eyes at them and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. “To think I call you my friends.”

“Yah! Come back! We were just joking.” They pleaded

After I grabbed my bottle, I turned around and giggled seeing the look on their faces. “Alright, I’m coming.”

*Ring Ring*   

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and expected it to be Alex calling, but it was his sister (Karen).  Alex was supposed to call me when he got home, but Karen’s calling instead. Though it was odd, I shrugged it off and answered the call.

“Yobose-”

“Yoona!” Karen shouted in a panicked voice.

Hearing her shout like that made me worry because she sounded scared. “Karen, what’s wrong?”

“Accident… *sobs* Alex… motorcycle crash… my fault! I’m sorry… Seoul National University Hospital hurry!”

The water bottle I was holding slipped out of my hands and fell to the floor. As it fell, I could feel my heart sinking along with it. “What?!”

Her voice was shaky, but very loud. It sounded like she was trying her hardest not to break down. “Alex was in an accident! He’s at Seoul National University Hospital! I need to go now! Just come as soon as you can, okay?!” With that, she hung up.

My members were all staring at me, but I paid no attention to them. I just stood there with a shocked expression on my face.

I was so deep in my own thoughts that I didn’t even notice Tiffany and Yuri had come over to check on me. Yuri was waving her hand in front of my face while Tiffany was gently tapping my shoulder and they both kept saying “Yoona, Yoong, or yah Im Yoona, are you okay? What’s wrong? You’re scaring us.”

I kept to myself for a couple more minutes before entering state of panic. “Guys, everything isn’t okay! That was Karen on the phone and she said that Alex was involved in a motorcycle crash. We have to get to Seoul National University Hospital as soon as possible.”

At first everyone just sat there in silence, taking in what I had just said; then at once everyone started to move. I think Yuri, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Jessica were trying to pack some stuff and inform our manager where we were going; Hyoyeon and Sunny were helping me walk over to the car while trying to console me about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter